PDA

View Full Version : Question Would he see the funny side if?............Yam

JohnnyHibby
27-07-2010, 09:23 PM
Driving through Tranent when I saw a Jambo wearing a Hearts top with Ross County and 109 years on the back of it.

Now if (when) Hearts go bye bye will he see the funny side and the banter if he sees Hibs fans wearing t shirts or Hibs top about Hearts demise?......

Ross4356
28-07-2010, 11:28 AM
Driving through Tranent when I saw a Jambo wearing a Hearts top with Ross County and 109 years on the back of it.

Now if (when) Hearts go bye bye will he see the funny side and the banter if he sees Hibs fans wearing t shirts or Hibs top about Hearts demise?......

Who cares he is a fud!

Diclonius
28-07-2010, 12:19 PM
Only a Hearts fan would choose to reference another club on the back of their own replica kit.

It's pathetic. Best ignored.

banarc7062
28-07-2010, 12:24 PM
Well, that's him had his fifteen minutes of fame. Champion fud

MSK
28-07-2010, 12:44 PM

Now if (when) Hearts go bye bye will he see the funny side and the banter if he sees Hibs fans wearing t shirts or Hibs top about Hearts demise?......Wasnt Ian Black was it ..?..:greengrin

iwasthere1972
28-07-2010, 12:49 PM

A few years ago I saw a big fat burd walking through Gorgie wearing a manky Yams top which had "Hackett" on the back.

I thought at the time well there's an honest Yam.

:agree:

HibbyAndy
28-07-2010, 01:39 PM
A few years ago I saw a big fat burd walking through Gorgie wearing a manky Yams top which had "Hackett" on the back.

I thought at the time well there's an honest Yam.

:agree:

:top marks Rab :greengrin:thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
28-07-2010, 01:43 PM
:top marks Rab :greengrin:thumbsup:

Hi Andy. Have you heard that Kyle (Yams goalscoring machine) is having an op. :greengrin

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?188431-Knee-operation-forces-Hearts-striker-Kevin-Kyle-out

HibbyAndy
28-07-2010, 01:50 PM
Hi Andy. Have you heard that Kyle (Yams goalscoring machine) is having an op. :greengrin

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?188431-Knee-operation-forces-Hearts-striker-Kevin-Kyle-out

:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious.

Has KK ever finished a match in his career? Serious question that .

Im absolutley keeking my pants at the thot of him and Clum up front :bye::bye::bye:

Stokes and Riordan or Clum and Kyle :hilarious :cool2:

hibee92
28-07-2010, 02:46 PM

Seen the same guy a few weeks back in Tranent, nice big nade shaped typical yam, couldn't help but laugh :greengrin

Diclonius
28-07-2010, 02:59 PM
Seen the same guy a few weeks back in Tranent, nice big nade shaped typical yam, couldn't help but laugh :greengrin

Is he the same guy who managed to fit "108" on his top at the 0-1 Riordan pen derby a couple of seasons ago? Giving it large just before the game - comedy gold. :thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
28-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Is he the same guy who managed to fit "108" on his top at the 0-1 Riordan pen derby a couple of seasons ago? Giving it large just before the game - comedy gold. :thumbsup:

I BELIEVE that was his belly measurement. :agree:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
28-07-2010, 04:14 PM
At least he didnt get Hartley on his shirt