PDA

View Full Version : Maribor tickets

SunshineOnLeith
27-07-2010, 04:04 PM
Was in the ticket office today and was told that they only had one ticket left for the game on Thursday (was trying to buy 4!), I'm assuming this was just a F-up on the part of the girl in the TO because there's nothing on the website to suggest they're sold out?

Can anyone confirm it will be OK travelling out without tickets, or should we call back tomorrow before leaving? We all live across town so if we have to go back again I'll be extremely annoyed!

ronaldo7
27-07-2010, 04:09 PM
Girl in the office told me they only got 225-250 so presumably they've sold out.

SunshineOnLeith
27-07-2010, 04:17 PM
Just off the phone to Ticketmaster, and there is some left, the lassie in the ticket office just made a monumental mess of it.

Can anyone else confirm whether it will be OK to travel without buying first, or if we're going to have to trek back down tomorrow?

Either way, Hibs will be receiving a complaint about this, absolute joke.

DC_Hibs
27-07-2010, 04:19 PM
Just off the phone to Ticketmaster, and there is some left, the lassie in the ticket office just made a monumental mess of it.

Can anyone else confirm whether it will be OK to travel without buying first, or if we're going to have to trek back down tomorrow?

Either way, Hibs will be receiving a complaint about this, absolute joke.

Calm it doon to a panic - you'll get in.

Hibernian Verse
27-07-2010, 04:30 PM
Regardless of what has already been said, I'd be VERY surprised if we sell more than 12,000 tickets for this game.

I'm equally certain that there will be tickets available on the day of the match.

They're talking about the away leg...

Golden Bear
27-07-2010, 04:42 PM
They're talking about the away leg...

:doh:

:greengrin

Kojock
27-07-2010, 05:12 PM
Was in the ticket office today and was told that they only had one ticket left for the game on Thursday (was trying to buy 4!), I'm assuming this was just a F-up on the part of the girl in the TO because there's nothing on the website to suggest they're sold out?

Can anyone confirm it will be OK travelling out without tickets, or should we call back tomorrow before leaving? We all live across town so if we have to go back again I'll be extremely annoyed!

Was speaking to a Slovenian mate of mine who has contacts with the Maribor Police. He was saying that they have been closely monitoring the "Potential For Disorder in Blackpool" thread and on the back of that have made the decision that any Hibs fan travelling without a ticket will NOT be admitted to the ground.

If anyone who hasnt a ticket wants to gain access to the ground my mate says that the Police via a middle man are willing to accept 'gifts' in the shape of 50 Euro notes and they will then be admitted to the stadium no questions asked.

As a fellow Hibby willing to help out others, if you send me 50 Euros I will forward them to my mate who in turn will give them to the Maribor Police.

If you PM me I will give you my bank account details. :wink:

1two
27-07-2010, 05:15 PM
Was speaking to a Slovenian mate of mine who has contacts with the Maribor Police. He was saying that they have been closely monitoring the "Potential For Disorder in Blackpool" thread and on the back of that have made the decision that any Hibs fan travelling without a ticket will NOT be admitted to the ground.

If anyone who hasnt a ticket wants to gain access to the ground my mate says that the Police via a middle man are willing to accept 'gifts' in the shape of 50 Euro notes and they will then be admitted to the stadium no questions asked.

As a fellow Hibby willing to help out others, if you send me 50 Euros I will forward them to my mate who in turn will give them to the Maribor Police.

You had me right up until the last 2 paragraphs haha

DC_Hibs
27-07-2010, 05:28 PM

PM me your bank details please as I have a load of friends in Nigeria looking for tickets and will pass the info on.
Good C.

soupy
27-07-2010, 05:54 PM
PM me your bank details please as I have a load of friends in Nigeria looking for tickets and will pass the info on.
Good C.

:faf::faf::faf:

the_ginger_hibee
27-07-2010, 05:55 PM
Mate was picking up our pre-booked tickets today, got told game was a 'sell out' (our end).

Makes you wonder if the ticket office doesn't know when we're sold out, what chance does anyone have? :confused:

Zondervan
27-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Thought we would have taken more than 250 to this one?

squire
27-07-2010, 06:28 PM
Thought we would have taken more than 250 to this one?

Ye that seems to be the problem. I am in the same party as the OP and today at the ticket office they said they only had 1 ticket left! So presumably the majority of the alleged 250 have been snapped up, leaving a lot more fans like us travelling over ticketless. Hopefully there will be tickets over there on sale for the away end but we couldnt get any information about this

Zondervan
27-07-2010, 06:32 PM
Ye that seems to be the problem. I am in the same party as the OP and today at the ticket office they said they only had 1 ticket left! So presumably the majority of the alleged 250 have been snapped up, leaving a lot more fans like us travelling over ticketless. Hopefully there will be tickets over there on sale for the away end but we couldnt get any information about this

Hibs have been a bit naive if the only asked for 250. We took 1000+ to Dnipro and there was probably about 150 Hibs fans in Arnhem at the weekend for a bounce game!

Kojock
27-07-2010, 06:32 PM
Good C.

Take the p1ss if you want my friend I can assure you I am genuine in my offer to help my fellow supporters. I only have their interests at heart. I am desperate to make sure that as many of my Hibernian friends can see the game :wink: