PDA

View Full Version : Yogis first team squad

mjhibby
27-07-2010, 08:18 AM
I noticed on yogi interview yesterday he said that he viewed him as having 14 to 15 first team pick and 6 to 8 players on the fringe of the first team.I wonder then who he views a first picks and those in the second tier.My guess would be 1st picks

Stack
Smith
Hart
Hogg
Bamba
Murray
Wotherspoon
Mcbride
Millar
Degraaf
Rankin
Roirdan
Stokes
Nish
Zemmamma

The next 6 to 8
Brown
Hanlon
Stephens
Stevenson
Galbraith
Currie

And after thsi would be the under 19s like welsh looking to push for a first team slot.Just my thoughts of course.No a bad squad but only 15 experienced players which is maybe why yogi is pushing for another 1 or two to get us through the season.

Speedway
27-07-2010, 08:23 AM
McCann, Thicot and Byrne?

Baldy
27-07-2010, 08:28 AM
I noticed on yogi interview yesterday he said that he viewed him as having 14 to 15 first team pick and 6 to 8 players on the fringe of the first team.I wonder then who he views a first picks and those in the second tier.My guess would be 1st picks

Stack
Smith
Hart
Hogg
Bamba
Murray
Wotherspoon
Mcbride
Millar
Degraaf
Rankin
Roirdan
Stokes
Nish
Zemmamma

The next 6 to 8
Brown
Hanlon
Stephens
Stevenson
Galbraith
Currie

And after thsi would be the under 19s like welsh looking to push for a first team slot.Just my thoughts of course.No a bad squad but only 15 experienced players which is maybe why yogi is pushing for another 1 or two to get us through the season.

Hanlon will be classed a first team pick this season

Speedway
27-07-2010, 08:33 AM
So let's say it's 15 and 8 plus 7 U-19s. I'd have them as:

Stack
Brown
Hart
Hogg
Bamba
Hanlon
Murray
Zoumer
De Graff
McBride
Miller
Rankin
Riordan
Stokes
Nish

The 8 then would be

Smith
Thicot
McCann
Stevenson
Galbraith
Stephens
Byrne
Welsh

And the 7 U-19s:

Currie
Antell
Flynn
Taggart
Smith
Booth
Moyes

mjhibby
27-07-2010, 08:56 AM
Sorry about forgetting thicot but mccann is away to ict on loan till jan and isnt byrne out on loan as well hence the reason i didnt include those players in the list.

oconnors_strip
27-07-2010, 09:15 AM
Currie flynn taggart moyes booth are to old for under 19s

.Sean.
27-07-2010, 05:17 PM
Currie flynn taggart moyes booth are to old for under 19s
Certainly is :agree:

Really enjoying himself at Brechin at the minute and scored two beuties the other weekend!! :greengrin