PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Tickets and more Tickets

down-the-slope
26-07-2010, 07:46 PM
In the TO late afternoon..they seem to have got some of the away friendly tickets early and are just bashing on selling them....very busy

They were dealing with

1.Season Renewals
2.New Seasons Tickets
3.Maribor Away Tickets
4.Carlisle Away Tickets
5.Blackpool Away Tickets
6.Maribor Home Tickets
7.Removed......Mr Plum error suspected
8.Member-get-Member promotion

Jings it was complicated...I think they are doing well dealing with all that at the same time...

New East Season Cards are still a week or 2 away from being printed as the seat numbers will not be confirmed until construction is complete

Baldy Foghorn
26-07-2010, 07:48 PM
In the TO late afternoon..they seem to have got some of the away friendly tickets early and are just bashing on selling them....very busy

They were dealing with

1.Season Renewals
2.New Seasons Tickets
3.Maribor Away Tickets
4.Carlisle Away Tickets
5.Blackpool Away Tickets
6.Maribor Home Tickets
7.Motherwell Away Tickets

Jings it was complicated...I think they are doing well dealing with all that at the same time...

New East Season Cards are still a week or 2 away from being printed as the seat numbers will not be confirmed until construction is complete

Motherwell Away tickets:confused:

Big Frank
26-07-2010, 07:50 PM

My thoughts as well Dela.

Hibs support will be big that day, but shirley no' all ticket:confused:

Billy Whizz
26-07-2010, 07:54 PM
My thoughts as well Dela.

Hibs support will be big that day, but shirley no' all ticket:confused:

No mention on the official site that this is all ticket. Would be very surprised if this was the case

down-the-slope
26-07-2010, 07:56 PM

I was surprised at that too....did not hear ticket staff with that, but a guy that knows my brother asked if i was going to motherwell as i left..i said unlikley as 12pm on a Sunday is rank and does not suit me......he says sure its 2pm...and proceeds to pull just purchased ticked out to check...it said 2pm right enough.....:rolleyes:

He is a bit of a plum, and i was only looking at time not other details :confused:

EDIT.....I am now wondering if it was a Carlisle ticket (as this is 2pm Sunday) that he pulled out.........

Baldy Foghorn
26-07-2010, 07:57 PM
No mention on the official site that this is all ticket. Would be very surprised if this was the case

Indeed can't recall it being all-ticket since the game Konte scored to get us into Europe.....

Billy Whizz
26-07-2010, 07:58 PM
I was surprised at that too....did not hear ticket staff with that, but a guy that knows my brother asked if i was going to motherwell as i left..i said unlikley as 12pm on a Sunday is rank and does not suit me......he says sure its 2pm...and proceeds to pull just purchased ticked out to check...it said 2pm right enough.....:rolleyes:

He is a bit of a plum, and i was only looking at time not other details :confused:

Name and shame the PLUM please

Baldy Foghorn
26-07-2010, 07:59 PM

Wind up me thinks..... Game is at 12 on Sunday 15th, live on TV, no chance in hell of it being all ticket

ronaldo7
26-07-2010, 08:00 PM

They were dealing with

1.Season Renewals
2.New Seasons Tickets
3.Maribor Away Tickets
4.Carlisle Away Tickets
5.Blackpool Away Tickets
6.Maribor Home Tickets
7.Motherwell Away Tickets

I was down at 16:30 and their was at least 6 lassies dealing with customers.

WELL DONE THE TICKET OFFICE TEAM:thumbsup:

down-the-slope
26-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Name and shame the PLUM please

Its tempting :greengrin wonder if he will work out he is going to Carlisle