PDA

View Full Version : Europa Next Round

Hfc_Since1875
26-07-2010, 06:40 PM
I know this is a major if!

IF we were to progress into the next round which is due to be played on the 19th and 26th August do we play the first leg home or away? is this decided by the seedin or just the luck of the draw??

bingo70
26-07-2010, 06:43 PM
I know this is a major if!

IF we were to progress into the next round which is due to be played on the 19th and 26th August do we play the first leg home or away? is this decided by the seedin or just the luck of the draw??

Pretty sure it's decided by the draw.

Can we have no more of this type of thread please? it's hibs, thoughts like this come back to bite us in the erse :wink:

Dunbar Hibee
26-07-2010, 06:54 PM
Let's just wait and see what happens...

Hfc_Since1875
26-07-2010, 06:58 PM
sorry! just coincides with my holiday so was wondering if i would miss the game!:confused:

southfieldshibby
26-07-2010, 07:00 PM
Pretty sure it's decided by the draw.

Can we have no more of this type of thread please? it's hibs, thoughts like this come back to bite us in the erse :wink:

I thought that the question was a fair one, unless off course superstition actually has an impact on the outcome of any event:wink:

Maybe we can start a thread listing all the things we shouldn't do in case we jinx our euro bid.

bingo70
26-07-2010, 07:00 PM
sorry! just coincides with my holiday so was wondering if i would miss the game!:confused:

Well if you keep takling like you did in the OP you won't have to worry about missing the game :wink:

southfieldshibby
26-07-2010, 07:44 PM
Well if you keep takling like you did in the OP you won't have to worry about missing the game :wink:

:greengrin or is that :confused:

ahibby
27-07-2010, 08:43 AM
Are we the under dogs in this 3rd round despite being higher in the Euro rankings? I hear Maribor have four Slovenian Internationals in their side, so they must be pretty good.

sambajustice
27-07-2010, 09:06 AM

What date is the Scottish Cup Final on this year and who do you think we'll be playing...?

hee hee hee

Keith_M
27-07-2010, 09:10 AM
Are we the under dogs in this 3rd round despite being higher in the Euro rankings? I hear Maribor have four Slovenian Internationals in their side, so they must be pretty good.

I'd say that's a fair assessment.

And to be fair to the OP, he did say 'IF'.......