PDA

View Full Version : Moved to East Stand, but where do I sit in meantime?

speedy_gonzales
26-07-2010, 02:00 PM
I'm well aware I'll get a solid answer when I get in touch with the ticket office but thought I'd see if anyone here was in a similar situation.
Basically I'm moving back to the East after being in the west for a few seasons. My dad done all the paperwork on my behalf (don't ask) and got us seats half way between the FF and centre circle, maybe 30 rows back. Obviously this won't be ready for the first few games, I asked my dad where do we sit in the meantime, he seemed to recall being told we just sit in old seats until it's ready. This obviously 'aint right as the seats we gave up in the west lower are now taken by someone else (our euro tickets are still in the west but we've been moved to the upper).
So, for the early league games, will we get allocated seats (paper tickets perhaps) or are we nomads?
Also, I assume we should expect a new ST card?

Last Minute
26-07-2010, 02:04 PM
[QUOTE=speedy_gonzales;2524414]I'm well aware I'll get a solid answer when I get in touch with the ticket office but thought I'd see if anyone here was in a similar situation.
Basically I'm moving back to the East after being in the west for a few seasons. My dad done all the paperwork on my behalf (don't ask) and got us seats half way between the FF and centre circle, maybe 30 rows back. Obviously this won't be ready for the first few games, I asked my dad where do we sit in the meantime, he seemed to recall being told we just sit in old seats until it's ready. This obviously 'aint right as the seats we gave up in the west lower are now taken by someone else (our euro tickets are still in the west but we've been moved to the upper).
So, for the early league games, will we get allocated seats (paper tickets perhaps) or are we nomads?
Also, I assume we should expect a new ST card?[/QUOT

Yes you will get a new card for the east, you are ok for the game next thursday as you are in the west upper. your next game you will be in your new seat in the east for the huns game:greengrin

speedy_gonzales
26-07-2010, 02:10 PM
Yes you will get a new card for the east, you are ok for the game next thursday as you are in the west upper. your next game you will be in your new seat in the east for the huns game:greengrin

Apologies, been away for a few weeks and not been keeping a proper eye on .net, is the stand deffo going to be finished for the first league home game?
If so, sorry for sounding like a jambo, oh aye, and a big :thumbsup: to the guys involved!

Last Minute
26-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Apologies, been away for a few weeks and not been keeping a proper eye on .net, is the stand deffo going to be finished for the first league home game?
If so, sorry for sounding like a jambo, oh aye, and a big :thumbsup: to the guys involved!

Defo :thumbsup: