PDA

View Full Version : Craig Rocastles Kansas Defeats Man Ure

supershotmo
26-07-2010, 12:16 PM
See that Craig Rocastle is now plying his trade in the US of A.

Kansas City Wizards line-up [4-3-3]: Jimmy Nielsen; Michael Harrington, Shavar Thomas, Jimmy Conrad, Roger Espinoza; Davy Arnaud(c), Stephane Auvray, Craig Rocastle; Kei Kamara, Teal Bunbury, Ryan Smith.

blairwallace
26-07-2010, 12:19 PM
they defeated manchester united? :confused:

steviecarnie
26-07-2010, 12:27 PM
See that Craig Rocastle is now plying his trade in the US of A.

Kansas City Wizards line-up [4-3-3]: Jimmy Nielsen; Michael Harrington, Shavar Thomas, Jimmy Conrad, Roger Espinoza; Davy Arnaud(c), Stephane Auvray, Craig Rocastle; Kei Kamara, Teal Bunbury, Ryan Smith.

he was subbed midway through the first half.

Houchy
26-07-2010, 12:31 PM
they defeated manchester united? :confused:

Don't know what team they put out but my online bookie were promoting the match as "Can the Manchester Babes blow away the wizards" (or something like that) which makes me think it was their u12's or something.:agree:

steviecarnie
26-07-2010, 12:45 PM
Don't know what team they put out but my online bookie were promoting the match as "Can the Manchester Babes blow away the wizards" (or something like that) which makes me think it was their u12's or something.:agree:

Amos

De Laat
Smalling
Evans
Rafael

Giggs
Scholes
Gibson
Nani

Berbatov
Diouf

Pretty Boy
26-07-2010, 12:47 PM
Amos

De Laat
Smalling
Evans
Rafael

Giggs
Scholes
Gibson
Nani

Berbatov
Diouf

Cracking goalkeeper. This lad has a huge future in the game if he keeps developing the way he has been.

GreenCastle
26-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Rocastle played well and came off just before half time - Kansas were winning 2v1 with 10 men.

Man Utd had a pretty strong team out and it was a very competitive game.

The MLS league is improving hugely and I would say it's probably better than the SPL as they are attracting bigger and better players - another reason the SPL has to sort it self out ASAP. :grr:

New York Red Bulls (Henry's new team) beat Man City 2v1 yesterday - Man City looked poor though but the Red Bulls played well and deserved to win, (Red Bulls were also unlucky to lose to Spurs 2v1 on Thursday evening).

jgl07
26-07-2010, 12:59 PM
Man U have been known as the Babes since the 1950s. The Busby Babes; remember them?

The Sea-gull
26-07-2010, 01:07 PM
Where is Craig Rocastle these days? :wink:

Does anyone think he could do a job in the Matty Jack role? :devil:

Baldy
26-07-2010, 01:09 PM
Man U have been known as the Babes since the 1950s. The Busby Babes; remember them?

:rolleyes:

where's the "joke went over my head" smiley

NORTHERNHIBBY
26-07-2010, 01:30 PM
Some cracking names in the American team. I'm sure that Teal Bunbury is the colour of my carpet in the living room.

Hal Jordan
26-07-2010, 01:30 PM
Cracking goalkeeper. This lad has a huge future in the game if he keeps developing the way he has been.

Great. Now me and my brother will be getting asked why we've got his name on our shirts.

steviecarnie
26-07-2010, 01:57 PM
Rocastle played well and came off just before half time - Kansas were winning 2v1 with 10 men.

Man Utd had a pretty strong team out and it was a very competitive game.

The MLS league is improving hugely and I would say it's probably better than the SPL as they are attracting bigger and better players - another reason the SPL has to sort it self out ASAP. :grr:

New York Red Bulls (Henry's new team) beat Man City 2v1 yesterday - Man City looked poor though but the Red Bulls played well and deserved to win, (Red Bulls were also unlucky to lose to Spurs 2v1 on Thursday evening).

The lad Kamara looked decent.