PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for Blackpool

seanraff07
26-07-2010, 11:09 AM
So are they on sale now at the Ticket Office?

If they are i was thinking of heading down today.:agree:

Hibbyradge
26-07-2010, 11:24 AM
Don't be so lazy! :greengrin (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/Welcome)

Hermit Crab
26-07-2010, 11:28 AM
So are they on sale now at the Ticket Office?

If they are i was thinking of heading down today.:agree:

Not on sale. Also nothing on official website

seanraff07
26-07-2010, 11:33 AM
Don't be so lazy! :greengrin (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/Welcome)

Not on sale. Also nothing on official website

I had already checked the official site and there was nothing.

But you know what our official site is like, and i noticed someone post here yesterday that they phoned the TO on Saturday and they said tickets would go on sale today and that were getting an allocation of 1800?

Hermit Crab
26-07-2010, 11:38 AM

But you know what our official site is like, and i noticed someone post here yesterday that they phoned the TO on Saturday and they said tickets would go on sale today and that were getting an allocation of 1800?

Nae idea mate. I will ask when im down for my Maribor away leg tickets later.

seanraff07
26-07-2010, 11:42 AM
Nae idea mate. I will ask when im down for my Maribor away leg tickets later.

Cheers mate.

MSK
26-07-2010, 11:46 AM

But you know what our official site is like, and i noticed someone post here yesterday that they phoned the TO on Saturday and they said tickets would go on sale today and that were getting an allocation of 1800?It was the Blackpool TO that was phoned Sean ..:agree:

"My brother rang Blackpool on Friday who said Hibs should have the tickets on Monday. 1800 we have been given."

seanraff07
26-07-2010, 11:49 AM
It was the Blackpool TO that was phoned Sean ..:agree:

"My brother rang Blackpool on Friday who said Hibs should have the tickets on Monday. 1800 we have been given."

Ah right, thanks for that.:aok:

Shall just give the TO a ring later and see if they have received tickets yet.:agree:

MSK
26-07-2010, 11:52 AM
Ah right, thanks for that.:aok:

Shall just give the TO a ring later and see if they have received tickets yet.:agree:No worries kid, im waiting on hibs announcing them too so i can get things arranged, bus seems ok, club in Blackpool seems ok ..just need a couple o tickets noo then im sorted ..:greengrin

seanraff07
26-07-2010, 11:55 AM
No worries kid, im waiting on hibs announcing them too so i can get things arranged, bus seems ok, club in Blackpool seems ok ..just need a couple o tickets noo then im sorted ..:greengrin

Yep i'm all sorted, all that's left to sort out is getting a ticket.:agree: