PDA

View Full Version : Training: WEDNESDAY 28th July

Mister P
25-07-2010, 10:15 PM
the usual spot on Hollyrood Park/Arthur Seat.
be there ready to start at 7pm.

this is where it starts now lads:agree:

cost will be £5 for anyone still due their signing on money. free for the guys who have paid up already.

for the guys who are still due, if you can pay more than a fiver, or pay it all then please do. the sooned we get all the cash in the sooner we can get the training kits bought...with your initials :agree:

Nando™
26-07-2010, 12:26 AM
Aye geez a lift Fritz..

Scooter
26-07-2010, 07:03 AM
the usual spot on Hollyrood Park/Arthur Seat.
be there ready to start at 7pm.

this is where it starts now lads:agree:

cost will be £5 for anyone still due their signing on money. free for the guys who have paid up already.

for the guys who are still due, if you can pay more than a fiver, or pay it all then please do. the sooned we get all the cash in the sooner we can get the training kits bought...with your initials :agree:

Boots, trainers or both??

DunKie87
26-07-2010, 08:23 AM
wat am i due u????

Ritchie
26-07-2010, 08:35 AM
Aye geez a lift Fritz..

if he's going straight from work, ill pick you up.

i miss your big horrible ginger puss. :wink:

Judas Iscariot
26-07-2010, 02:43 PM
I'll no be there..

Got 5's and haven't played with them for weeks and now we're trailing in the league so need to help the boys oot..

Ritchie
26-07-2010, 02:47 PM
I'll no be there..

Got 5's and haven't played with them for weeks and now we're trailing in the league so need to help the boys oot..

sooooooo, you would rather go to your own 5's than come to beers training......

archie!!! are you hearing this!!!??? after the abuse you got regarding the gym..... tut tut tut!

double standards!

:greengrin

Mister P
26-07-2010, 03:25 PM
it will be on grass so bring yer boots.

Dunkie, everyone has to pay £20 for their training kit. iirc u already paid a fiver the first week at Arthur Seat

MacBean
26-07-2010, 04:15 PM
I'll pay my signing fee next time im down. Still another couple of weeks away before i can come back but itching to get back involved :thumbsup:

Scooter
27-07-2010, 05:24 AM

archie!!! are you hearing this!!!??? after the abuse you got regarding the gym..... tut tut tut!

double standards!

aye but its Fenton so its ok, he allowed to do things like that. you wouldnt want to question his commitment to the football CLUB. I mean its fine thats hes still doing football but we are a team and this is our training night and all the banter hes missing out on :rolleyes::cool2::greengrin

Delboy*
27-07-2010, 07:22 AM
Im definitely out lads, in agony with my heel :boo hoo:

Totally gimped up n canny walk properly!!

Judas Iscariot
27-07-2010, 08:37 AM

double standards!

See the thing is..

Our "training night" is a Monday, so I've planned my week around that for a long time now..

I play 5's in a league with my work mates on a Wednesday and play at WOF on a Thursday night..

This has been my routine for a very long time now..

IF somebody decides to change the day we train on a Sunday at 2pm I have very little chance to rearrange my weeks activities and in the process I'd be letting a fair few folk down..

I said on Sunday that Wednesday was no good for me but I was in the miniority which is fair enough..

So I'll expect everyone bar me, Deek and the 1 or 2 other folk that said Wednesday was no good, to be there tomorrow :agree:

aye but its Fenton so its ok, he allowed to do things like that. you wouldnt want to question his commitment to the football CLUB. I mean its fine thats hes still doing football but we are a team and this is our training night and all the banter hes missing out on :rolleyes::cool2::greengrin

It must be a SCOTT thing :rolleyes:

Ritchie
27-07-2010, 09:36 AM
See the thing is..

Our "training night" is a Monday, so I've planned my week around that for a long time now..

I play 5's in a league with my work mates on a Wednesday and play at WOF on a Thursday night..

This has been my routine for a very long time now..

IF somebody decides to change the day we train on a Sunday at 2pm I have very little chance to rearrange my weeks activities and in the process I'd be letting a fair few folk down..

I said on Sunday that Wednesday was no good for me but I was in the miniority which is fair enough..

So I'll expect everyone bar me, Deek and the 1 or 2 other folk that said Wednesday was no good, to be there tomorrow :agree:

It must be a SCOTT thing :rolleyes:

:fishin:

so john... how many are going to be at training??

Gus
27-07-2010, 11:41 AM
I am out of this week due to my asbestos riddled lungs :boo hoo:

Wednesday's are fine for me going forward if it has to be, but like fents I planned it around a monday.

Deek, will you be ok to walk from pub to pub on saturday :wink:

Delboy*
27-07-2010, 01:22 PM
I am out of this week due to my asbestos riddled lungs :boo hoo:

Wednesday's are fine for me going forward if it has to be, but like fents I planned it around a monday.

Deek, will you be ok to walk from pub to pub on saturday :wink:

Not for the first couple of hours m8, then i will be ***** dancin round them :thumbsup:

Ritchie
28-07-2010, 09:03 PM
That wa good tonight John... Cheers.

Your sincerely,

Scott 'fastest man on team & king of the ring double champion' Ritchie

Mister P
28-07-2010, 09:20 PM

Your sincerely,

pr!ck

GB6
28-07-2010, 09:32 PM

Your sincerely,

shame that when it came to the ''football'' pass and move drill you got shown up in that :wink:

Ritchie
28-07-2010, 09:52 PM
Ridiculous :cool2:

Mister P
28-07-2010, 09:53 PM
over 3 runs each here are the averages.

Ritchie 5.42
Dunkie 5.55
Jamie 5.57
Fonz 5.58
Archie 5.72
Grant 5.89

Aaron 5.82 (Aaron just done 1 run due to his dodgy hammy)

no too bad times I reckon. will be interesting to see how these guys progress and how others do when they have a go.

GB6
28-07-2010, 10:10 PM

Ritchie 5.42
Dunkie 5.55
Jamie 5.57
Fonz 5.58
Archie 5.72
Grant 5.89

no too bad times I reckon. will be interesting to see how these guys progress and how others do when they BOTHER TO TURN UP.:greengrin :greengrin

still need to get rid of that carvan ive been towing around since i could walk :grr:

Scooter
28-07-2010, 10:26 PM

Ritchie 5.42
Dunkie 5.55
Jamie 5.57
Fonz 5.58
Archie 5.72
Grant 5.89

no too bad times I reckon. will be interesting to see how these guys progress and how others do when they have a go.

I'm really dissapointed in my time. It's something to work on

Mister P
28-07-2010, 10:47 PM
I'm really dissapointed in my time. It's something to work on

thats the point though, it's no to be the fastest but to get an idea where you are and see the difference the training makes.

Ritchie
29-07-2010, 06:11 AM
I'd also like to add that the record time so far is 5.37 seconds set on my 3rd run! :greengrin

Not that I'm boasting.

Regards,

Scott 'scottish usain bolt' Ritchie

Gus
29-07-2010, 08:47 AM
I'd also like to add that the record time so far is 5.37 seconds set on my 3rd run! :greengrin

Not that I'm boasting.

Regards,

Scott 'i love it when fonz bolt's over me' Ritchie

whatever floats your boat mate :wink:

fair play to those at training last night

Roll on next week

:notworthy:

Nando™
30-07-2010, 01:58 PM
How did you let Ritchie, RITCHIE FFS, beat yous?

Ritchie
31-07-2010, 01:38 AM
How did you let Ritchie, RITCHIE FFS, beat yous?

I am RAPID.... Ya Wee Ginger sack x