PDA

View Full Version : New Hibs postcard - This £135 cash back thingy

Antifa Hibs
25-07-2010, 09:21 PM
Just noticed this lying on the bunker. Recruit an adult and concession ST and get £135 back.

Season ticket sales slow presumably? Desperate measures trying to entice a few punters back to Easter Road? Or just simple a promotion offering the fans something back?

Woody1985
25-07-2010, 09:34 PM
I'd say there's probably an element of both.

Still a good thing from the club and good to see they're actively doing something.

Barney McGrew
25-07-2010, 09:39 PM
I'm sure there was a quote from the club earlier in the week about season ticket sales running ahead of the same period last year.

I don't know how that's going against whatever target they've set themselves though :dunno:

iwasthere1972
25-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Just noticed this lying on the bunker. Recruit an adult and concession ST and get £135 back.

Season ticket sales slow presumably? Desperate measures trying to entice a few punters back to Easter Road? Or just simple a promotion offering the fans something back?

Maybe it's just a case that we have about 3,000 extra seats to sell and there's no point them lying empty even if Rodders has to give away £135 a pop.

I'm_cabbaged
26-07-2010, 05:33 AM
Maybe it's just a case that we have about 3,000 extra seats to sell and there's no point them lying empty even if Rodders has to give away £135 a pop.

Maybe we're about 300 seats short of signing Gow?

monktonharp
26-07-2010, 07:25 AM

Season ticket sales slow presumably? Desperate measures trying to entice a few punters back to Easter Road? Or just simple a promotion offering the fans something back?not sure if you are trying to put a negative slant on the amount already sold,but a mate of mine said last season he would defo not renew,but when seeing the new stand he went out and got ST's for him and his missus again. They have a hellava lot more space this season(soon) so must try and sell as many as possible,and I think this new offer is a great way of enticing fans back . I have still to renew,but I will and so will my nephew so add 2.