PDA

View Full Version : Please help, urgent travel needed to maribor!!!!!!

Hermit Crab
25-07-2010, 11:25 AM
After the demise of ITAs charter me and a mate are desperately trying to get travel organised to Maribor. Can anyone help with details of travel. Planes trains and automobiles, it doesnt matter aslong as we get there. Thanks for your help folks. :boo hoo::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

Hibbyradge
25-07-2010, 11:29 AM
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?188020-Maribor-Planes-Trains-Automobiles-amp-Hotels

Jumbo
25-07-2010, 11:32 AM
There are fights from Manchester direct to Ljubljana on wed morning coming back fri morning for £244 here http://www.opodo.co.uk/opodo/HomeServlet?locale=en_GB

Gorebridge Hibb
25-07-2010, 11:36 AM
After the demise of ITAs charter me and a mate are desperately trying to get travel organised to Maribor. Can anyone help with details of travel. Planes trains and automobiles, it doesnt matter aslong as we get there. Thanks for your help folks. :boo hoo::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

Manchester to Ljubljane rtn fr £240; Wed out Fri back. A bit tight for gettin back from Maribor for the rtn flight tho!!!

Edi to Manchester is £58 rtn on the trin (Qjump) and rtn trains in Slovenia cheap as chips. You could do it without having to get a hotel as the flight gets in to Ljubljana at 22:10 and the train to maribor is early doors on Thursday

TrueHibbee
25-07-2010, 11:58 AM
Ryanair to Munich ( Memmingen). See my other thread

Hibbyradge
25-07-2010, 12:01 PM
Ryanair to Munich ( Memmingen). See my other thread

Now £245 return.

http://www.bookryanair.com/skysales/FRSelect.aspx

Ed De Gramo
25-07-2010, 12:01 PM

Any of you drive?

Darth Hibbie
25-07-2010, 12:02 PM
PM Jack if you are over 25 and have a full driving license we are short of another driver.

Darth Hibbie
25-07-2010, 12:03 PM
Any of you drive?

PM Jack if you are over 25 and have a full driving license we are short of another driver.

Great minds and all that :greengrin

Hermit Crab
25-07-2010, 12:11 PM

No sorry none of us drive

Scooter
25-07-2010, 02:31 PM
No sorry none of us drive

aye you do.

drive us nuts:rolleyes:

TrueHibbee
25-07-2010, 02:43 PM
Now £245 return.

http://www.bookryanair.com/skysales/FRSelect.aspx

Dont book return. I know it's gone up but still only £73 one way. Dirt cheap on railway from there ( abour a £10 if a few can team up).

Plenty other ways to get back

Ed De Gramo
25-07-2010, 02:57 PM
Great minds and all that :greengrin

within a minute of each other....thats some spooky ***** like :greengrin

Jack
25-07-2010, 03:08 PM
There may be an MPV with either 7 or 9 seats going, I’ll get a call at 9:30 tomorrow morning to say if a vehicle is available. There may be a spare seat or 2.

The cost will be around £200 plus accommodation and if you're scared of tunnels don’t apply!

IIRC we would be leaving at about tea time on Tuesday returning around noon on Saturday. The travel time is around 24 hours.

If you are definitely available and definitely want to go and have enough money put your name up here before 9 am tomorrow. Drivers over 25 especially welcome.

Obviously if the hire company can’t come up with a car we will be at the mercy of some daft Hibby lending us theirs :greengrin

Hermit Crab
26-07-2010, 12:33 AM
Rights folks i did eventully get booked before i went to work today. Id like to say thanks to everyone that replied with thier help and ideas.

Flying from Edinburgh to Heathrow then onto Budapest where we are teaming up with 3 drivers who have hired a car then driving down to Maribor (roughly 3 1/2 hours drive) Staying at the Hotel Pirmamida - anyone else staying there? Return journey is the same as going.

Breakdown of costs.

British Airways are now £993.40 better off as that is what we paid for flights to from Budapest (2 x Adults)

Car hire/rental approx 40 - 50 euros each including fuel and extras. (split 5 ways)

Digs cost us £85 each for 2 nights plus hot buffet breakfast. 2 x Adults twin room

Altoghether its roughly £630 each which is only 30 quid more than the doomed charter was going to be for 1 night. The things you do for the love of your team eh???!!!

Beer vouchers ?????????

Conclusion - Hibs on tour = priceless :thumbsup::agree::greengrin:wink:

See you all in the boozer over there :greengrin GG