PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates NK Rudar Velenje 0 V Maribor 0 - FT

CallumLaidlaw
25-07-2010, 07:18 AM
Maribor play their first league game tonight against NK Rudar Velenje. A team that has been relegated from the top division twice in the last 6 years and finished 7th last year, 13pts behind Maribor.

It's a 6pm kick off our time I think.

RoxburghHibs
25-07-2010, 07:24 AM
Maribor play their first league game tonight against NK Rudar Velenje. A team that has been relegated from the top division twice in the last 6 years and finished 7th last year, 13pts behind Maribor.

It's a 6pm kick off our time I think.

Can't be their first game as they won 5-0 last weekend in the league?

CallumLaidlaw
25-07-2010, 07:46 AM
oops my bad. 2nd game then. :wink:
Their 5-0 victory last week was helped by the team they were playing going down to 10 men after 7 minutes.
The team they are playing today won 3-1 away from home last week

--------
25-07-2010, 03:12 PM
oops my bad. 2nd game then. :wink:
Their 5-0 victory last week was helped by the team they were playing going down to 10 men after 7 minutes.
The team they are playing today won 3-1 away from home last week

Would it be bad to hope that Maribor have half-a-dozen injuries tonight?

To all their best players?

Not REALLY, REALLY bad, but bad enough to keep them out of the Europa matches?

Then they all recover and have a really good season all season, all of them?

I suppose it would be bad to hope that way, so I won't. :rolleyes:

CallumLaidlaw
25-07-2010, 03:51 PM
Would it be bad to hope that Maribor have half-a-dozen injuries tonight?

To all their best players?

Not REALLY, REALLY bad, but bad enough to keep them out of the Europa matches?

Then they all recover and have a really good season all season, all of them?

I suppose it would be bad to hope that way, so I won't. :rolleyes:

I'm sure you aint the only Hibby thats been thinking along those lines. Particularly Volas & Tavares, from what I've seen of them so far.

CallumLaidlaw
25-07-2010, 03:57 PM
some match info -

http://www.livetipsportal.com/en/tips/6792-football-slovenia-prva-liga-second-round-of-1slovenian-league-nk-rudar-velenje-nk-maribor/

CropleyWasGod
25-07-2010, 04:14 PM
I'm sure you aint the only Hibby thats been thinking along those lines. Particularly Volas & Tavares, from what I've seen of them so far.

I mind his old man from back in the day.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VAtRF4US8k

At The Edge
25-07-2010, 05:48 PM

From the website link those 2 are not mentioned in the possible team line up? maybe being rested for Thursday?

CallumLaidlaw
25-07-2010, 06:21 PM
0-0 after 20mins

http://www.flashscores.co.uk/detail/soccer.php?match=400588&gmt_offset=-3600&tab=1

Mikey
25-07-2010, 06:49 PM
0-0, ht.

CallumLaidlaw
25-07-2010, 07:15 PM
0-0 after an hour

Sas_The_Hibby
25-07-2010, 07:28 PM
This must rank as one of the most exciting match updates ever! :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :greengrin

Toaods
25-07-2010, 07:32 PM
I might be able to stimulate the anoraks amongst us a bit more...

0-0 after 75 mins,

two bookings for the home team and 3-3 on corners.

Toaods
25-07-2010, 07:41 PM
5 mins to go - don't all the 'big' teams get a wee penalty to see them over the finishing line?

BET365 offering 13/2 a late win for Maribor. :cool2:

Mikey
25-07-2010, 07:53 PM
0-0, full time.

CallumLaidlaw
25-07-2010, 07:53 PM
0-0 full time. Any idea on the maribor team, toaods?

Toaods
25-07-2010, 08:05 PM
RUDAR - NK MARIBOR 0:0 Hull - NK Maribor 0:0

25.7.2010 Velenje, stadion Ob jezeru. 25.07.2010 Velenje lake stadium. 2000 gledalcev. 2000 spectators. Glavni sodnik: Boris Tošeski (Medvode). Main judge: Boris Tošeski (Malinska). Pomočnika: Franci Pavlič (Laze v Tuhinju) in Mitja Podobnik (Veliki Gaber). Assistant: Frank Pavlic (Laze in Tuhinju) and Mitja Podobnik (Great Gaber). Četrti sodnik: Tomislav Horvat (Litija). The fourth judge: Tomislav Horvat (lithium). Delegat: Danilo Kacijan (Cankova). Delegate: Danilo Kacijan (Cankova),.

RUDAR (VELENJE): Savić, Dedić, Cipot, Novaković, Jeseničnik, Metelka, Korun, Grbić (od 53. Trifkovič), Kronaveter, Bratanović (od 70. Mešić), Djermanović (od 80. Tolimir). Miner (Velenje): Savic heir, Czipott, Novaković, Jeseničnik, Metelka, potatoes, Grbić (from Trifkovic, 53rd), Kronaveter, Bratanović (from 70th weights), Djermanović (Tolimir than 80).
Klop: Jahič, Tolimir, Trifkovič, Roj, Mešić, Berko, Kolsi. Bench: Jahič, Tolimir, Trifkovic, swarm, Mesic, Berko, Kolsi.
Trener: Bojan Prašnikar. Coach: Bojan Prašnikar.

NK MARIBOR: Pridigar - Majer, Džinić, Anđelkovič, Viler - Mertelj, Dodlek, Cvijanović, Pavličić (od 68. Iličić) - Jelić (od 71. Tavares), Plut (od 78. Volaš). NK Maribor: Ecclesiastes - Majer, Džinić, Anđelković, Viler - Mertelj, Dodlek, Cvijanovic, Pavličić (from 68th Iličić) - Jelic (from 71st Tavares), cork (from 78th Volaš).
Klop: Radan, Rajčević, Rešek, Iličić, Mezga, Tavares, Volaš. Bench: industrious, Rajčević, Rešek, Iličić, Mules, Tavares, Volaš.
Trener: Darko Milanič. Coach: Darko Milanič.

Rumeni karton: Dedić (49), Novaković (73) Yellow card: Dedić (49), Novaković (73)

Potek tekme Course of the game
1' - za gostovanje v Velenju je predvidena rotacija ekipe po dvoboju z Videotonom in v pričakovanju novega evropskega spektakla proti Hibernianu. 1 '- hosted by the Velenje is provided for rotation with the team after the match Videotonom and in anticipation of a new European anti Hibernianu spectacle. Po vmesnih težavah z ušesom se vrača na igrišče tudi Dodlek After the intermediate difficulty with eye returns to the pitch Dodlek
5' - prvi poskus, Grbić z 20 metrov mimo gola 5 '- first attempt Grbić with 20 yards past the goal
10' - velenjska pokrita tribuna se je napolnila koraj do zadnjega kotička, prihod Maribora po odličnem začetku sezone je izzval veliko zanimanje 10 '- Velenje covered stage was filled koraj to last corner, the arrival of Maribor for their excellent early in the season has provoked considerable interest
17' - po napaki Anđelkoviča na robu kazenskega prostora se je Velenjčanom ponudila obetavna priložnost, Kronaveter je imel odprto pot do vrat, ko pa je zamahnil za udarec, se je Anđelkovič pravočasno vrnil in mu izbil žogo ter odpravil nevarnost 17 '- an error Anđelković on the edge of the penalty area Velenjčanom offer a promising opportunity Kronaveter had opened the way to the door, and when he waved to blow it back in time and Anđelković positioning him the ball and eliminate the danger
30' - igra poteka med obema kazenskima prostoroma, gostitelji so nekoliko aktivnejši pri organizaciji napadov 30 '- the game takes place between the two penal establishments of the hosts are a little more active in organizing attacks
33' - najlepša akcija doslej: končala se je s podajo Mertlja za Pluta, ki je dobro nameril s 14 metrov, a je vratnica preprečila zadetek 33 '- thank campaign to date: the end is given Mertlja for Cork, which is a good intention to do 14 meters, but was prevented goalpost hit
40' - zelo dvomljiva situacija, ob podaji Cvijanovića proti Jeliću na robu kazenskega prostora je stranski sodnik dvignil zastavico 40 '- very doubtful situations, when you try your Jeliću Cvijanović against the penalty area on the edge of a side judge raised the flag
42' - še enkrat grožnja velenjskim vratom, predložek Pavličića, v skoku Plut in z glavo tik ob desni vratnici 42 '- again a threat Velenje neck predložek Pavličića in Cork and jump to the head near the right goalpost
KONEC PRVEGA POLČASA At the end of Half

46' - začetek drugega polčasa brez menjav na eni ali drugi strani 46 '- the start of the second inning with no change in one way or the other
49' - prvi rumeni karton na tekmi za Dedića po prekršku nad Cvijanovićem 49 '- the first yellow card of the game for the heirs of a misdemeanor of Cvijanović
52' - prodor Kronavetra, udarec z roba kazenskega prostora mimo leve vratnice 52 '- Kronavetra penetration, hit the edge of the penalty area past the left goalpost
68' - prva menjava v naših vrstah, Iličić namesto Pavličića 68 '- the first change in our ranks, instead Pavličića Iličić
71' - še druga menjava za spremembo ritma, v igro Tavares, iz igre Jelić 71 '- yet another change of pace for change in Tavares game, the game Jelic
73' - rumeni karton Novaković, prekršek nad Plutom 73 '- Yellow card Novaković, foul over Plutom
78' - in še tretja poteza z mariborske klopi, Volaš namesto Pluta 78 "- and the third move of Maribor bench instead Volaš Cork
82' - akcija Tavaresa in Iličića, njegov zaključek z 20 metrov mimo leve vratnice 82 '- campaign Tavares and Iličića and concluded with 20 feet past the left goalpost
83' - v naslednjem napadu žoga še do Cvijanovića, s 14 metrov iz obrata ni bil natančen 83 '- the next attack the ball until Cvijanović to 14 meters from the plant was not accurate
87 ' - v končnici bolj dinamična igra našega moštva, spreten poskus Tavaresa z 18 metrov, žoga ob levi vratnici 87 '- in a playoff game more dynamic of our team, Tavares clever attempt from 18 feet, the ball along the left goalpost
90' - tri minute sodniškega podaljška 90 '- three minutes magistrates' extension
KONEC TEKME End of the game

Black Kyle
25-07-2010, 08:13 PM
Let's hope the ref and fourth official aren't on this next week.......or maybe.......:wink:

The fourth judge: Tomislav Horvat (lithium)

Toaods
25-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Thursday's game in the popular gardens were visited by representatives Hibernian. Pomočnik trenerja Brian Rice je po zadnjem sodniškem žvižgu dejal: »Videl sem zanimivo tekmo, v kateri je prevladovala ekipa Maribora. Assistant coach Brian Rice is the last jump žvižgu said: "I saw an interesting match, which was dominated by a team of Maribor. Nizali so priložnosti, lahko bi zadeli še kdaj.« Bi raje imeli za naslednjega nasprotnika Videoton? Reduce the opportunities can be hit again. "Would you rather have for the next opponent Videoton? »Maribor je zasluženo zmagal, tako da se zdaj s tem ne moremo ubadati.« Prvi del slovensko-škotskega spopada bo v Ljudskem vrtu. "Maribor was a deserved win, so that now this can not cope." The first part of the Slovenian-Scottish facing garden in the popular will. Kakšno tekmo pričakujete prihodnji četrtek? What kind of game you expect next Thursday? »Maribor ima dobre napadalce, tako da se bomo morali dobro braniti. "Maribor has good attackers, so we have to defend well. Sicer pa še ostajam v Sloveniji, da dodatno spoznamo tekmece. Otherwise, remain in Slovenia to further realize its competitors. Ogledal si bom tudi nedeljski prvenstveni dvoboj ekipe Maribora.« Kdo ima večje možnosti za napredovanje? I will mirror the championship match Sunday Maribor team. "Who has the greater potential for advancement? »Pričakujem odprt dvoboj. "I expect an open match. Če se izrazim v odstotkih, bi dejal, da so možnosti 50:50,« je poudaril Rice. If you put it in percentages, I would say that the chances 50-50, "said Rice.

Sas_The_Hibby
25-07-2010, 08:18 PM
Bizarrely, the match reports in Toaods' posts make more sense in Slovenian than in English! :wink:

CallumLaidlaw
25-07-2010, 08:23 PM
so they rested Volas & Tavares until 20 minutes to go, for Thursday. Shame

monktonharp
25-07-2010, 08:46 PM
I for one,plesed happy very much,that the Maribor goals many did not.the Rice coach,must the Hibernians top coach inform,and the top coach team must enjoy their fans a lot wqith the RIORDAN,A GOAL SCORE.

Toaods
25-07-2010, 08:55 PM
I for one,plesed happy very much,that the Maribor goals many did not.the Rice coach,must the Hibernians top coach inform,and the top coach team must enjoy their fans a lot wqith the RIORDAN,A GOAL SCORE.

especially with the happy gardens before making an extra scoring at the SCottland

HibbyAndy
25-07-2010, 09:30 PM
Hibs might have fannyed about with the team sheet yesterday and the number selection, But you can bet your bottom dollar Maribo will know 100 % who the hell Derek Riordan is :agree:

RoYO!
25-07-2010, 09:37 PM
Assistant coach Brian Rice is the last jump

think that's Slovenian for 'the sh*t stops with the big man'

Diclonius
25-07-2010, 10:15 PM

That's the single greatest post I've ever seen on this forum.

nonshinyfinish
26-07-2010, 12:19 PM
I mind his old man from back in the day.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VAtRF4US8k

I did that joke last week (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?187604-Getting-to-know-Maribor&p=2516827&viewfull=1#post2516827). :na na: