PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Players' debuts

Forza Fred
24-07-2010, 11:34 PM
Reading about the missing Bamba got us talking about witnessing him getting sent off in his debut fo rus.

That then turned to what other Hibs players hav been red carded in their debut, (can't recall one) and on to generally, what notable things happened on the debut of other Hibs players ..eg Gareth Evans scoring a goal in a 2-1 victory over Dundee and getting man of the match.

Others...............

Pretty Boy
24-07-2010, 11:36 PM
Reading about the missing Bamba got us talking about witnessing him getting sent off in his debut fo rus.

That then turned to what other Hibs players hav been red carded in their debut, (can't recall one) and on to generally, what notable things happened on the debut of other Hibs players ..eg Gareth Evans scoring a goal in a 2-1 victory over Dundee and getting man of the match.

Others...............

I'm sure Andy Walker scored 2 in the first 20 minutes of his debut for us in the season we were relegated.

fife hfc
24-07-2010, 11:43 PM
Did a certain Brian kerr not have a decent debut (when some of his unseen work became visible)

madabouthibs
25-07-2010, 12:19 AM
remember Goram getting a lengthy standing ovation for a spectacular save against Dunfermline, after having practically nowt to do for the whole game! :agree:

O'Rourke3
25-07-2010, 10:01 AM
Neil Orr and Dougie Bell both scored on their debut and I'm fairly certain never repeated the feat!

Could be my memory getting a bit rose tinted but didn't Keith Houchen score on his debut agaist away at Hearts at the school end?

deano6-2
25-07-2010, 10:28 AM
Andy dow scored on his debut at Tynie. I had a £1 on first goals scorer at 33/1!