PDA

View Full Version : Whats been happening

thebakerboy
24-07-2010, 07:37 PM
Been away on a cruise to Iceland and the internet was extortionate so what has been happening . Have the Yams gone down the tubes , have we sold Sol for £10 mill , have Deeks , Nish and Zouma left and have we signed 5 million pound players to replace them???????????
:greengrin:greengrin:confused::notworthy:These all seemed possible when I went away can someone give me some gen please:dunno::drunk::I'm waiti:cheers:

Jonnyboy
24-07-2010, 07:40 PM
Been away on a cruise to Iceland and the internet was extortionate so what has been happening . Have the Yams gone down the tubes , have we sold Sol for £10 mill , have Deeks , Nish and Zouma left and have we signed 5 million pound players to replace them???????????
:greengrin:greengrin:confused::notworthy:These all seemed possible when I went away can someone give me some gen please:dunno::drunk::I'm waiti:cheers:

None of the above :greengrin

Dutch tour brought mixed performances and results. Lost 3-0 to Heracles; beat Nijmegen 1-0 (Deeks); lost 2-1 to Den Haag (Michael Hart) and drew 1-1 with Arnhem (Deeks)

Players back home tonight and then out again on Wednesday to Maribor

Oh aye and big Sol's gone AWOL

HibbyDave
24-07-2010, 07:59 PM
The ITA Charter deal collapsed stranding many hibees planning on a wee trip to Slovenia.

thebakerboy
24-07-2010, 09:10 PM
Is that it , what about these ' FACT' signings before I went away --- Hartley ,Oconnor , Sproule, Gray , Hemdani , Butt , Clarkson , Goodwillie etc etc etc:greengrin

blairwallace
25-07-2010, 01:21 AM
Is that it , what about these ' FACT' signings before I went away --- Hartley ,Oconnor , Sproule, Gray , Hemdani , Butt , Clarkson , Goodwillie etc etc etc:greengrin

they died in a car accident on the way up, hartley was driving and he got distracted when he saw goodwillie.

monktonharp
25-07-2010, 01:43 AM
:greengrin:greengrin:confused::notworthy:These all seemed possible when I went away can someone give me some gen please:dunno::drunk::I'm waiti:cheers:virtually nowt happened. Hibs are still in the premier league,look like possibles for a tough relegation battle ,playing a euro tie next week but virtually naebody is gaun except me and 2 mates(still to fix accomodation) Hertz are still in our league but still pish,although the've signed a big lampost,who's scored about a dozen goals over a 12 year period. Bamba,well he's made contact with blobby,who knows a couple of african coaches who are competing with a french guy for his services,although big sol forgot to let HFC know that he'll no be back,and..........Rangers are there for the taking this year if Hibs offer DEEKS a decent salary. end of.

monktonharp
25-07-2010, 01:45 AM
forgot to mention, i've been on the peeve.

blairwallace
25-07-2010, 03:53 AM
virtually nowt happened. Hibs are still in the premier league,look like possibles for a tough relegation battle ,playing a euro tie next week but virtually naebody is gaun except me and 2 mates(still to fix accomodation) Hertz are still in our league but still pish,although the've signed a big lampost,who's scored about a dozen goals over a 12 year period. Bamba,well he's made contact with blobby,who knows a couple of african coaches who are competing with a french guy for his services,although big sol forgot to let HFC know that he'll no be back,and..........Rangers are there for the taking this year if Hibs offer DEEKS a decent salary. end of.

think i could buy them with a fiver since they are for the taking? :thumbsup:

zosohibee
25-07-2010, 04:07 AM
think i could buy them with a fiver since they are for the taking? :thumbsup:
Knock down Ibrox and build a big **** off kafflick church

blairwallace
25-07-2010, 04:08 AM
Knock down Ibrox and build a big **** off kafflick church

ill buy them, you build the church?