PDA

View Full Version : Manchester to Ljubljana

wazoo1875
24-07-2010, 03:48 PM
Anyone else flying from Manchester to Ljubljana on wednesday.
Me and the mate just pulled the plug on the charter this morning for fear of missing out altogether . The silence was getting deafening and we were desperate to go.
We got return tickets from Edinburgh to Manchester Airport for 50 quid and return flights to Ljubljana for 230. Gonna stay the 2 nights in Ljubljana , the train is between 8 and 14 euros to Maribor on thursday. I'm absolutely buzzing again following the headaches of the last 2 days, from wondering if we were gonna get there.:thumbsup:

There are still a couple of seats left on the plane if anyone is still stuck.

Swags
24-07-2010, 04:28 PM
Anyone else flying from Manchester to Ljubljana on wednesday.
Me and the mate just pulled the plug on the charter this morning for fear of missing out altogether . The silence was getting deafening and we were desperate to go.
We got return tickets from Edinburgh to Manchester Airport for 50 quid and return flights to Ljubljana for 230. Gonna stay the 2 nights in Ljubljana , the train is between 8 and 14 euros to Maribor on thursday. I'm absolutely buzzing again following the headaches of the last 2 days, from wondering if we were gonna get there.:thumbsup:

There are still a couple of seats left on the plane if anyone is still stuck.

Whos your flights from Edinburgh to Manchester with?

darwenhibby
24-07-2010, 04:43 PM
Who's your flights Manchester to Ljubljana with?

wazoo1875
24-07-2010, 05:12 PM
Who's your flights Manchester to Ljubljana with?

Train down to manchester 0742 from waverley arr 1117 manc airport 50ish return
Swiss air flight to ljubljana at 1345 flies to zurich then a bit of a wait before getting to ljubl just about 10 which leaves plenty time to go out for a peeve:thumbsup:

Edit: flight is £230

HibbyDave
24-07-2010, 05:14 PM
just booked Manchester to ljLubljana . Depart 13.45 wed arrive 22.10 pick up hire car and booked into Piramida hotel Maribor Return Friday 07.45 arrive manchester 13.10.
TOTAL Cost £409:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'll be driving to Manchester if anyone wants to share cost?

wazoo1875
24-07-2010, 05:22 PM
just booked Manchester to ljLubljana . Depart 13.45 wed arrive 22.10 pick up hire car and booked into Piramida hotel Maribor Return Friday 07.45 arrive manchester 13.10.
TOTAL Cost £409:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'll be driving to Manchester if anyone wants to share cost?

Damn you:greengrin , we just booked the train down , i was gonna drive but the mate pointed out i couldn't get smashed that way so he made me go on the train :wink:
Might see if he hasn't booked digs yet and share the hire car with you over there if thats cool:agree:

HibbyDave
24-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Damn you:greengrin , we just booked the train down , i was gonna drive but the mate pointed out i couldn't get smashed that way so he made me go on the train :wink:
Might see if he hasn't booked digs yet and share the hire car with you over there if thats cool:agree:

Let me know. I've arranged a small hire car for use over there as the return flight is a bummer at 07.45 (check-in will be open from 5.30am).

wazoo1875
24-07-2010, 05:59 PM
Let me know. I've arranged a small hire car for use over there as the return flight is a bummer at 07.45 (check-in will be open from 5.30am).

We've got a hotel booked mate so won't be needing the lift. I'm sure i saw train times for over there and they were running between the two cities till 3am ish. They are only about a tenner also. Ill PM you nearer the day of departure and we could maybe hook up for a pint in manc airport. :greengrin

HibbyDave
24-07-2010, 06:35 PM
We've got a hotel booked mate so won't be needing the lift. I'm sure i saw train times for over there and they were running between the two cities till 3am ish. They are only about a tenner also. Ill PM you nearer the day of departure and we could maybe hook up for a pint in manc airport. :greengrin

Cheers, Hope to see you guys in Manchester then. Where did you get train info for slovenia please?

wazoo1875
24-07-2010, 07:42 PM
Cheers, Hope to see you guys in Manchester then. Where did you get train info for slovenia please?
Here you go HD they are not quite as good as when i looked at them pished last night !

http://www.maribor-slovenia-travel-guide.com/train-timetables-ljubljana.html