PDA

View Full Version : Any Good Pubs on Mars?

Phil D. Rolls
24-07-2010, 11:11 AM
Off to Mars for a couple of weeks break. :thumbsup: :cool2: Wonder if there are any good pubs where I can watch the Hibs game???? :confused:

(Actually I don't give a monkeys about Hibs :bitchy:, I just wanted to tell you all I'm going on holiday!!!!! :greengrin)

iwasthere1972
24-07-2010, 11:14 AM
Off to Mars for a couple of weeks break. :thumbsup: :cool2: Wonder if there are any good pubs where I can watch the Hibs game???? :confused:

(Actually I don't give a monkeys about Hibs :bitchy:, I just wanted to tell you all I'm going on holiday!!!!! :greengrin)

There's bound to be a Mars Bar. BELIEVE. :agree:

Enjoy your holipops.

H18sry
24-07-2010, 11:14 AM

I've heard there are a few bars on ma-ars but Scottish folks have boycoted them, believe :devil:

Phil D. Rolls
24-07-2010, 11:21 AM
What is the night life on mars like?

RigRoars
24-07-2010, 11:21 AM
There is one but i cant remember its full name.The *** planet.

I'm not getting Total Recall.

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-07-2010, 11:24 AM
I believe the atmosphere in Mars Bars is out of this world! Could be the ideal places to work, rest and play!

Phil D. Rolls
24-07-2010, 11:28 AM
Marr's Bar used to be one of Edinburgh's hippest pubs. Hard to believe, but back in the day, Thistle Street was one of the coolest places to hang out.

You would never have had to ask if there was somewhere in Thistle Street to watch the Hibs game though. Live matches were few and far between, and the internet hadn't been invented.

Three cheers for modern living!!!!

Iain G
24-07-2010, 11:37 AM

Good bleein luck, they are all damned Man U fans up there, its not called the Red Planet for nothing you know...