PDA

View Full Version : Fiddling the Figures

greenginger
24-07-2010, 11:10 AM
Just had a wee browse over on kickback and noticed their listing of 1550 members and guests logged on. Thought this was quite a lot and something was actually happening but no, when you read the small print its the number who have logged on in the previous 2 hours. A person logging on several times during the morning will no doubt count as several " active viewers ".

What is it with Yams ? Big Team, Big Attendances, Big Forums. Are they compensating for some part of their anatomy that is incredibly small ? :agree:

Diclonius
24-07-2010, 11:12 AM
To be fair, ours works the same way too.

greenginger
24-07-2010, 11:21 AM

Is that right ? Apologies to the Yams then ! On second thoughts Stuff 'em :greengrin

Part/Time Supporter
24-07-2010, 11:25 AM

Erm, it doesn't. I could look at this thread 12 times and it would only count as one member reading it (look at the lists below).

Toaods
24-07-2010, 11:28 AM
I read somewhere (The Scotsman?) this week that Kickback claimed to have had 5,000-odd viewers on at the same time, immediately recognised that as fabricated guff.

greenginger
24-07-2010, 12:05 PM
I read somewhere (The Scotsman?) this week that Kickback claimed to have had 5,000-odd viewers on at the same time, immediately recognised that as fabricated guff.

I was right then YAMS have very very small BRAINS !!!!! :agree:

Ryan69
24-07-2010, 12:08 PM
They do have little team syndrome,I mean lets be honest selling kids season tickets at like £15 your always going to get more attendance.

As I always like to point out to these delussional people though is how the Hearts song actually refers to them as "a wee fitba team" :bye:

Sas_The_Hibby
24-07-2010, 03:42 PM

It's quite possible actually - it would only be 1.25% of their total phenomenal support worldwide and throughout the known universe, not allowing for other time and space dimensions, of course.