PDA

View Full Version : NHC Smeltic to sign Hooper

Auckland Hibs
24-07-2010, 03:35 AM
Taken from The Sun...........

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3067293/Hoop-is-a-Hoop.html

I would imagine that this would end the speculation about Stokes going along the M8?

Ernie Cobra
24-07-2010, 06:41 AM
Stokes is 100 % going nowhere!

IWasThere2016
24-07-2010, 09:47 AM
Yup - latest I heard from good source was Stokes is happy to stay :thumbsup:

CRAZYHIBBY
24-07-2010, 10:03 AM
Yet again Celtic buy the title:grr:

Big Frank
24-07-2010, 10:29 AM

what should they do? not be allowed to buy players.

They have every right to "buy" the title. Same right as Hibernian. Unfortunately we have only 1 person with real money behind the club. We would also have far more chance of buying the title if more of us actually went to the match:rolleyes:

Tricla
24-07-2010, 10:49 AM
what should they do? not be allowed to buy players.

They have every right to "buy" the title. Same right as Hibernian. Unfortunately we have only 1 person with real money behind the club. We would also have far more chance of buying the title if more of us actually went to the match:rolleyes:

Do you use tampons or towels? :dunno:

snooky
24-07-2010, 01:06 PM
Taken from The Sun...........

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3067293/Hoop-is-a-Hoop.html

I would imagine that this would end the speculation about Stokes going along the M8?

"Hooper" - he just HAD to sign for the unsoaped with a name like that, surely. :coffee:

Kevvy1875
24-07-2010, 01:34 PM
Seen some of this lad on the 'Championship' programme last season. He looks like a real predator and I think The Smellies have got themselve's a real good signing there btw.

If it had not been for his goals then scunny would have went down for sure.

sesoim
24-07-2010, 02:10 PM

They have a turnover of as much as £70M some seasons, so really they should be able to spend £10M to £20M on transfers most seasons. But for some reason they constantly plead poverty.

Hibs90
24-07-2010, 02:30 PM
Do you use tampons or towels? :dunno:

:tee hee:

aberhibsfc
24-07-2010, 03:37 PM

They couldn't buy it last season.

SalfordHibs
25-07-2010, 09:30 AM
Stokes and Deek are staying, hearing it could be the end for Nish though as Yogi is looking to bring in Cillian Sheridan of Celtic, much better player imho :agree:

Bamba looks to be heading to France or the EPL, if he does Yogi wants to bring in an experienced centre half and possibly a left back plus another midfielder.

bingo70
25-07-2010, 09:36 AM
Stokes and Deek are staying, hearing it could be the end for Nish though as Yogi is looking to bring in Cillian Sheridan of Celtic, much better player imho :agree:

Bamba looks to be heading to France or the EPL, if he does Yogi wants to bring in an experienced centre half and possibly a left back plus another midfielder.

Presume you got all this from that football rumours webite?

I know you've had some stick on here about it but you really need to stop believing what you read on there

Ernie Cobra
25-07-2010, 09:43 AM

Yogi.......is that you? It's not like you to be spilling your guts.....must head straight for the bookies

Broken Gnome
25-07-2010, 12:57 PM
SSN saying that a fee's been agreed with the swear-filters for around £2.4m - given Stokes would cost at least £2m, think we can safely say he'll be scoring another 20+ goals for Hibs next season :agree: