PDA

View Full Version : Are Hibs FC likely to offer seats on the players charter flight to Maribor?

Jaz
23-07-2010, 08:14 AM
Title says it all.

Hibbyradge
23-07-2010, 08:24 AM
Title says it all.

cwilliamson85
23-07-2010, 08:29 AM
No because the rest of the plane will be filled with press.

Billy Whizz
23-07-2010, 08:34 AM
Must be a small plane then!

Hibernia Na Eir
23-07-2010, 09:31 AM

its a Cessna they're using this time.

Antifa Hibs
23-07-2010, 09:34 AM
Wouldnae be surprised if Petries chucked them in the back of a transit and they are on their way now :greengrin

Billy Whizz
23-07-2010, 09:45 AM
There's no point in coming home from Holland. Be better travelling straight to Slovenia than coming home.
Maybe Petrie thought of this and only booked them Singles to Holland!!!!!

PeeJay
23-07-2010, 10:10 AM
Bamba's seat's probably been paid for - now it's free, surely?

Frazerbob
23-07-2010, 10:22 AM
I think the team charter back from Athens was a bit of an eye opener for the club. Loads of fans who'd been bevvying in the scorching heat all day then hearded around for hours with no refreshement before, during and after the game. Quite a few fans were covered in dry blood from cuts caused by the missiles chucked by the AEK fans and some gave the players a bit of stick about the performance whilst waiting around in the airport.

I ended up sitting next to Matty Jack on the plane due to balls up at check in and he was shocked at the state of some fans. He couldn't beleive the way we'd been treated and said it made the players all the more determined to get a result in the home leg.

Granton Stanton
23-07-2010, 10:24 AM
I think the team charter back from Athens was a bit of an eye opener for the club. Loads of fans who'd been bevvying in the scorching heat all day then hearded around for hours with no refreshement before, during and after the game. Quite a few fans were covered in dry blood from cuts caused by the missiles chucked by the AEK fans and some gave the players a bit of stick about the performance whilst waiting around in the airport.

I ended up sitting next to Matty Jack on the plane due to balls up at check in and he was shocked at the state of some fans. He couldn't beleive the way we'd been treated and said it made the players all the more determined to get a result in the home leg.

So did you see the Matty Jack roll or did he have a sandwich?

james62
23-07-2010, 11:05 AM

It is :agree:

seanraff07
23-07-2010, 11:56 AM

Let's take a beating away from home then we'll demolish them on the pitch at ER.:greengrin