PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Season Ticket Tart for Hire

down-the-slope
22-07-2010, 04:43 PM
Right as the club have just released an offer for any current Season ticket holder who introduces a new family (1 adult 1 concession) to get £135..... :greengrin

I would like to offer my 50/50 Tart for hire services :cool2:to any of you non season ticket folk who no it makes sense to get one....particularly at a discount...and get junior along as well

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20100722/find-a-family-for-the-family_2262950_2098899

PS. good to see the club looking to fill the increased space with an inventive scheme

.Sean.
22-07-2010, 05:11 PM
I'll second that...

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20100722/find-a-family-for-the-family_2262950_2098899

Halfs, so £67.50 each.

Email I receieved fro the club...

Find a Family, for the Hibernian Family … and we’ll give you £135!

As a Season Ticket Member YOU know the importance of a bouncing Easter Road to the Manager and players. YOU are at the core of the Hibernian support.
YOU represent one of the most powerful and proud advocates of the Hibernian Family.
The Club now needs YOU to find a Family, for the Hibernian Family.
To celebrate the 135th Birthday of Hibernian FC, the Club would like to offer you the unique opportunity to invite a new Family to become 2010/11 Season Ticket Members. If you recruit one adult and one concession Season Ticket Members for Season 10/11, the Club will give you £135 CASH!
All Season Ticket Members will benefit from:

Stadium-wide Family Pricing
Beating the VAT increase with Multi Year Season Ticket Memberships up to 3 years with PRICES FROZEN at 2010/11 levels
FREE Hibs Kids membership for U5 & U15 STM

You know it makes sense... :cool2:

Toaods
22-07-2010, 05:43 PM
any self-respecting punter would be happy just to get a new body or two along and give the money to Hibs Youths or Dnipro Kids or Leithen Hibby's canadian cycle for Marie Curie or..

..:cool2:

.Sean.
22-07-2010, 05:52 PM
any self-respecting punter would be happy just to get a new body or two along and give the money to Hibs Youths or Dnipro Kids or Leithen Hibby's canadian cycle for Marie Curie or..

Well i'm majorly skint at the minute and Blackpool and Carlise won't pay for themselves!! :agree:

Woody1985
22-07-2010, 05:54 PM

That's harsh.

The cash would be right in my tail. Charity and other donations are optional and people should not feel compelled to donate cash and shouldn't be criticised for not doing so.

.Sean.
22-07-2010, 05:59 PM
That's harsh.

The cash would be right in my tail. Charity and other donations are optional and people should not feel compelled to donate cash and shouldn't be criticised for not doing so.
Damn right, charity starts a home and all that :agree:

FWIW my family donate to numerous charities as it is, and i'm never shy in chucking a quid or three in a charity bucket.