PDA

View Full Version : Wedding present from the best man?

Jamesie
21-07-2010, 11:36 PM
As it says on the tin - I'm one of two best men at a wedding next weekend and like all best laid plans I've still to buy a present, mainly due to the fact there was no wedding list and I needed to therefore think for myself. The couple live in Bahrain so it can't be anything too bulky that they would have to carry back.

What should the best man buy - any good ideas?

JennaFletcher
22-07-2010, 03:01 PM
As it says on the tin - I'm one of two best men at a wedding next weekend and like all best laid plans I've still to buy a present, mainly due to the fact there was no wedding list and I needed to therefore think for myself. The couple live in Bahrain so it can't be anything too bulky that they would have to carry back.

A voucher for something unless that's too simple? If they're in Edinburgh for a while you could book them a couples day type massage thing, everyone knows women love these types of things and there is no doubting men love it too!

Frazerbob
22-07-2010, 09:38 PM

His and her's Hibs strips! :greengrin

Gus
22-07-2010, 09:41 PM

you want to get yourself to h samuels at ocean terminal mate :wink: great prices

ask for gus on a saturday & i'll hook a hib by up with a discount :agree:

ballengeich
24-07-2010, 10:03 PM

A book on grammar so your mate understands that two men can't both be best.

JennaFletcher
26-07-2010, 09:19 AM
His and her's Hibs strips! :greengrin

That's quite a good idea. Would the back of the strips say "HIS" and "HERS"? :greengrin