PDA

View Full Version : Not looking good for Rangers...

heidtheba
21-07-2010, 02:45 PM
Whilst reading the Daily Ranger over my morning plate of frosties I was surprised to read that wee defender is off to Liverpool for 2m poss 5m after a load of conditions are met.
Due to being bored, on holiday, skint and crap weather I took a wee look at a rangers forum for the first time.
Oh dear - they aren't a happy bunch are they...this was the opener..

The Bank have reneged on the deal with the Club due to Murray taking it off the market.

The want their money NOW.

That's the resaon behind the current on-going fire-sale.

Steven Davis is also going , to where it's not clear yet, and Kenny Miller will be joining Newcastle.

They won't be the last.

and here are some crackers..

Doesnt matter about spirit once the spine of a team is sold. If Miller and Davis go, our first XI will look like

****ger, Whitty, Weir, Webster, Papac, Naismith, McCulloch, Edu, Fleck, Lafferty, Wylde.

That is a ***** XI, Hibs, Hearts, DU and Celtic all have better teams than that.

I just cross my fingers that this guy on FF is wrong

and

If all this stuff happens we'll finish 3rd at best, get no decent income and become a mid table team http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/anguish.gif

and I'm not even gonna waste time posting the comment from one guy who expects Newcastle to pay 2.5m for Kenny Miller...

:bye:

Kyle A
21-07-2010, 03:07 PM
:faf:

blindsummit
21-07-2010, 03:54 PM
This is the stuff that lifelong dreams are made of. Let's hope it's all true!
:greengrin

steviecarnie
21-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Danny Wilson passes medical at Liverpool ahead of move from Rangers

hibeedonald
21-07-2010, 04:06 PM
IMO i think miller is worth 2.5 million

yogibear1975
21-07-2010, 04:07 PM
Whilst reading the Daily Ranger over my morning plate of frosties I was surprised to read that wee defender is off to Liverpool for 2m poss 5m after a load of conditions are met.
Due to being bored, on holiday, skint and crap weather I took a wee look at a rangers forum for the first time.
Oh dear - they aren't a happy bunch are they...this was the opener..

The Bank have reneged on the deal with the Club due to Murray taking it off the market.

The want their money NOW.

That's the resaon behind the current on-going fire-sale.

Steven Davis is also going , to where it's not clear yet, and Kenny Miller will be joining Newcastle.

They won't be the last.

and here are some crackers..

Doesnt matter about spirit once the spine of a team is sold. If Miller and Davis go, our first XI will look like

****ger, Whitty, Weir, Webster, Papac, Naismith, McCulloch, Edu, Fleck, Lafferty, Wylde.

That is a ***** XI, Hibs, Hearts, DU and Celtic all have better teams than that.

I just cross my fingers that this guy on FF is wrong

and

If all this stuff happens we'll finish 3rd at best, get no decent income and become a mid table team http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/anguish.gif

and I'm not even gonna waste time posting the comment from one guy who expects Newcastle to pay 2.5m for Kenny Miller...

:bye:

Fantastic news

:bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye:

HibbyAndy
21-07-2010, 04:09 PM
I despise the Huns.

Watching there team getting ripped apart is truly a wonderful joyfull occasion :cool2:

jdships
21-07-2010, 04:13 PM

2.5 million what ? Certainly not pounds sterling :no way:

.Sean.
21-07-2010, 04:22 PM
:violin:

magpie1892
21-07-2010, 04:35 PM

2.5 million lira maybe.

There is zero chance of him ending up at Newcastle - we have got a number of ***** strikers already, and all are superior to Miller.

CRAZYHIBBY
21-07-2010, 04:44 PM
We should be worried about rangers mass exodus. I would expect a few bids for some of our players soon...stokes riordan miller?

steviecarnie
21-07-2010, 04:51 PM
We should be worried about rangers mass exodus. I would expect a few bids for some of our players soon...stokes riordan miller?

with what money? :rolleyes:

Woody1985
21-07-2010, 04:53 PM

Catch 22 though. They get weaker which means we've a better chance of closing the gap if our players don't go. If they do go it means we have the dosh to try and replace them and the bank probably won't sanction the kind of fees we'd want for our best players.

GIRFU Rangers. This is Scottish football's best chance of closing the gap and bringing them down. Celtic should have buried them a couple of years ago but didn't for whichever reason.

Danderhall Hibs
21-07-2010, 04:54 PM
Anyone left in their squad that's worth putting a derisory offer in for?

Woody1985
21-07-2010, 05:04 PM
Anyone left in their squad that's worth putting a derisory offer in for?

Now that would be funny. Something like 1/2 a million for McGregor.

Danderhall Hibs
21-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Now that would be funny. Something like 1/2 a million for McGregor.

I wouldn't want us to scatter the cash around so I think I'd bid £250k for Bougherra, £150k for Kenny Miller and £50k for Fleck.

Hamish
21-07-2010, 05:31 PM
Stories in the papers yesterday that they have offered Marlon Harewood a 2 year deal - might be a long ball season for the Gers?

RoscoHibby
21-07-2010, 05:49 PM
Couldn't happen to a nicer club......I for one hope that all the above is true, especially about Davis, he's about the last bit of real quality that they've got. Gonna be a helluva lot of empty blue seats at greyskull next season if this is the case. I agree we should put in a couple of cheeky bids, even just for purely comedy value, see what spin that wee prick Keith Jackson puts on it. 300k for whitty back?!

If they do lose bougherra and davis aswell, they really are there for the taking, dont care what anybody says.

BroxburnHibee
21-07-2010, 06:01 PM

Lita :dunno: :wink:

Ryan69
21-07-2010, 06:35 PM
Couldnt happen to a nicer team really!

They are the poison of Scottish football,I cant wait to see them disintigrate!

Of all bad about Scottish football publicity you can guarantee 60% comes from this bunch of f######.

Its going to great seeing how much there gates drop as afterall they are full of glory hunters.......look around Ibrox anytime they go a couple of goals down,mass exodus! They demand success and dont know the meaning of supporting a team through thick and thin.....thy will be offski!

Hibs On Tour
22-07-2010, 12:04 AM

Whether he's worth it and whether they'll get it are two entirely different things though. Worth it - na, not a chance. Will they get it? Almost certainly. Established Scotland full international no doubt on a hefty weekly wage at Ibrox. Known to run his heart out for whoever he is playing for and to weigh in with some goals [although not a good enough return for me]. Can't see how they'd struggle to get £2.5m or more for him.

broonie27
22-07-2010, 01:52 AM
And it was only last season they were talking about joining the English Preimership :LOL:

go on, i dare you?

Sandy
22-07-2010, 06:36 AM
Please please let this be true :pray: The most disgusting institution in Scottish football. Chances of the huns getting any of our players, next to zero, nae cash and the bank will not sanction any great outgoings, we don't need to sell, so any derisory offer - tell them to **** off.

bighairyfaeleith
22-07-2010, 07:42 AM
Yep, lets hope some offers come in for bougherra, davis, the so in goals, and maybe whittaker as well. No more than 6 million for the lot:greengrin

That should leave pretty much without a team. Maybe they will start to discover what a youth policy is after that!!

BT58
22-07-2010, 08:09 AM
The daily ranger stating that cash is available for watties last season
Surely the bank will be taking the monies from
Liverpool & Boro, looks like sweeties for wattie
B

johnrebus
22-07-2010, 08:15 AM
Its a lovely thought, but life is just not like that I'm afraid.

Come the big kick off the Huns have will gotten hold of cash from somewhere and strengthened considerably.

But if they don't..........,

The Hun support will dissappear faster than snow in June and they will be playing to gates of 10,000 by November. To see Rangers finish in mid table is the stuff dreams are made of, matched only be the final humiliating demise of HOMOFC.

Could be quite a season.......,

:pray:

Leithenhibby
22-07-2010, 08:18 AM
Rangers have said more than once how skint they are, but hop on a aeroplane to Aussie!!.. :bitchy: Now that has got to be good housekeeping :bitchy:

BRING IT ON, I say..:greengrin

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/rangers/2010/07/22/we-will-sign-the-players-to-help-walter-smith-win-three-in-a-row-for-rangers-pledges-chief-martin-bain-86908-22431209/

Owain_1987
22-07-2010, 08:31 AM
I despise the Huns.

Watching there team getting ripped apart is truly a wonderful joyfull occasion :cool2:

Could not happen to a better team :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
22-07-2010, 08:43 AM
Rangers have said more than once how skint they are, but hop on a aeroplane to Aussie!!.. :bitchy: Now that has got to be good housekeeping :bitchy:

BRING IT ON, I say..:greengrin

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/rangers/2010/07/22/we-will-sign-the-players-to-help-walter-smith-win-three-in-a-row-for-rangers-pledges-chief-martin-bain-86908-22431209/

I guess they will be getting payed to play in Australia.:boo hoo:

Leithenhibby
22-07-2010, 09:00 AM
I guess they will be getting payed to play in Australia.:boo hoo:

Hopefully in instalments, :greengrin Play now get payed later...

Cocaine&Caviar
22-07-2010, 09:14 AM
As much as I hate to say it, a team of:

______________McGregor

Whittaker___Webster___Weir___Papac

Davis_______Edu____McCulloch___Naismith

_____________Miller____Lafferty

will still probably finish 15 points plus ahead of those in 3rd place.

Phil MaGlass
22-07-2010, 10:33 AM
looks like a backbone of Scottish players may become the norm, hopefully this will help Scotlands cause

Geo_1875
22-07-2010, 10:35 AM

______________McGregor

But who would they have on the bench or bring in for injury/suspensions?

Phil MaGlass
22-07-2010, 10:37 AM
But who would they have on the bench or bring in for injury/suspensions?

Bamba for one?

blackpoolhibs
22-07-2010, 11:10 AM

______________McGregor

Thats a team that would lose and draw a lot of games, probably still finish 3rd, but i'd love them to lose a few, and get caught in a fight for 2nd.

ScottB
22-07-2010, 11:18 AM
How many games did Rangers win by 1 goal last season? I'm thinking a lot. Taking 30 plus goals a season out of that team (Boyd) will be a big blow, neither Miller or Lafferty can fill his role. That alone will set up the opportunity for them to be caught.

Should they lose Bougherra and Davis they will be very weak. Sure they will stay be able to field a decent first 11, but they will have nothing behind it. The Old Firm's success stems from being able to replace first teamers with guys that are still as good as or better than the players fielded by the other teams. This season Rangers first 11 could very well be at a similar level to our own, with subs of similar or maybe even inferior to our own.

Lets wait and see, but if they are on the ropes come January and Ibrox has become a ghost town, I'd like to think we'd take a run at second, even if it mean adding a couple of players in January to do it, there may well be no better opportunity to beat them and cut off their Champions League life support...

ahibby
22-07-2010, 11:43 AM
When I got back from a long holiday I heard on the news that Celtic had signed another player and were not finished signing others and Rangers had beaten QOS 1-0. I thought nothing changes does it STV are only interested in reporting news of the ugly sisters. Then I thought to myself are they actually slagging Rangers for only winning 1-0? Maybe they were, still they are blind to other SPL clubs.