PDA

View Full Version : Liam Miller

Owain_1987
20-07-2010, 10:32 PM
I was told today that Cardiff are after Liam Miller I did tell them where to go and hope this is not true. I told the Cardiff fan you have no money so don't see were you get the £2millon Petrie would demand from. Anyone else heard this story?

easty
20-07-2010, 10:56 PM
Not heard anything but I'd be surprised if they had any money to spend right now, I don't think it'd take a bid of £2m to get him though, we'd probably take half of that which is still too much for Cardiff. Another point would be that Millers already been down in the Championship, he didn't do too well.

Sounds like bol and the locks, to me.

Owain_1987
20-07-2010, 11:01 PM
Not heard anything but I'd be surprised if they had any money to spend right now, I don't think it'd take a bid of £2m to get him though, we'd probably take half of that which is still too much for Cardiff. Another point would be that Millers already been down in the Championship, he didn't do too well.

Sounds like bol and the locks, to me.

Hope your right :greengrin I also made the £2m up to get the idea out of his head!

J-C
21-07-2010, 08:21 AM
I was told today that Cardiff are after Liam Miller I did tell them where to go and hope this is not true. I told the Cardiff fan you have no money so don't see were you get the £2millon Petrie would demand from. Anyone else heard this story?

I spoke with Liam at the end of season at the DL club, he said he was going nowhere this season and was looking forward to coming back aftern his holidays back home in Ireland.

Owain_1987
21-07-2010, 08:23 AM
I spoke with Liam at the end of season at the DL club, he said he was going nowhere this season and was looking forward to coming back aftern his holidays back home in Ireland.

That is what I was hoping to hear shall post on Cardiff board.

Speedway
21-07-2010, 09:10 AM

So he doesn't fancy Hibs chances this year then?

Leitherhibs
21-07-2010, 09:33 AM
another substance-less rumour given that cardiff have a transfer embargo placed on them and are absolutely skin flint.

Jack Timson
21-07-2010, 09:34 AM

Typical preseason rumours mate. I've been told at work this morning by one of my colleagues that Celtic will bid for Stokes before the end of the week - what a load of waffle.

Jack Timson
21-07-2010, 09:35 AM
another substance-less rumour given that cardiff have a transfer embargo placed on them and are absolutely skin flint.

This.

MSK
21-07-2010, 09:43 AM
This.This what ..?

Mikey
21-07-2010, 09:44 AM
This.

Any chance you can expand on that? You're not on Kickback now. Use English on here please.

Jack Timson
21-07-2010, 10:12 AM
Any chance you can expand on that? You're not on Kickback now. Use English on here please.

Eh?

Jack Timson
21-07-2010, 10:13 AM
This what ..?

As Leitherhibs says "
another substance-less rumour given that cardiff have a transfer embargo placed on them and are absolutely skin flint"

You need glasses?

J-C
21-07-2010, 10:18 AM
As Leitherhibs says "
another substance-less rumour given that cardiff have a transfer embargo placed on them and are absolutely skin flint"

You need glasses?

By quoting someone, then typing "This" made no sense.

This is another piece of nonsense rumour is what you should've said, so we understood you.

MSK
21-07-2010, 12:19 PM
As Leitherhibs says "

You need glasses?Och ..i turn my back for two minutes & yer gone ..shame ..:rolleyes:

Aldo
21-07-2010, 12:25 PM
Cardiff are skint....they couldnt afford £1.25 let alone £1.25 million.
TBH I think we will see a better LM after a full season playing first team footie (or at least I hope so). getting on a wee extension would be good as well.

FRes Hibbie
21-07-2010, 12:29 PM
Och ..i turn my back for two minutes & yer gone ..shame ..:rolleyes:

You have got to be kidding! He was emptied because?.....

This place is such a kids playground sometimes, in fact no, all the time. :rolleyes:

Tricla
21-07-2010, 03:29 PM
Och ..i turn my back for two minutes & yer gone ..shame ..:rolleyes:

The Yam was launched? Surely not for his contribution to this thread? If so then that is a pretty Yammish thing to do.

FRes Hibbie
21-07-2010, 03:52 PM
The Yam was launched? Surely not for his contribution to this thread? If so then that is a pretty Yammish thing to do.

He was labelled a yam because he agreed with another poster who slagged off Sergey in one of his weekly yam threads. Absolutely ridiculous. And people deny the existance of a clique on this place...:rolleyes:

easty
21-07-2010, 04:20 PM
He was labelled a yam because he agreed with another poster who slagged off Sergey in one of his weekly yam threads. Absolutely ridiculous. And people deny the existance of a clique on this place...:rolleyes:

I thought exactly the same thing, does that make us yam sympathisers?

Borders Hibby
21-07-2010, 04:25 PM
I thought exactly the same thing, does that make us yam sympathisers?

I quite like having other teams fans on here occasionally.

marinello59
21-07-2010, 04:29 PM

Nobody is launched from here without good reason and the poster concerned will be well aware why he has lost his posting rights. .
When you find out where the clique is let me know as I haven't been invited in.

Dr Jimmy
21-07-2010, 04:33 PM
OP name...Owain.. could that have anything to do with Foster?

Mikey
21-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Hearts fans don't get emptied just for being Hearts fans. If that was the case there would be none of them on here.

They do get emptied when they come on here and pretend to be Hibs fans.

hibbybrian
21-07-2010, 04:41 PM
Nobody is launched from here without good reason and the poster concerned will be well aware why he has lost his posting rights. .
When you find out where the clique is let me know as I haven't been invited in.

You're obviously in the same clique as me - the not invited into the clique, clique - apparently you don't need an invite into this clique :greengrin

Gus
21-07-2010, 04:43 PM
Cardiff have some better midfielders imho, think LM has found is level in the SPL

MSK
21-07-2010, 05:01 PM

He was labelled a yam because he agreed with another poster who slagged off Sergey in one of his weekly yam threads. Absolutely ridiculous. And people deny the existance of a clique on this place...:rolleyes:Was he ..? come back when you actually know the reason, otherwise dont spout pish !! ..as for clique's ..more pish ..we have plenty yams on here who add a wee bit something different to some threads..they are more than welcome ..wind up merchants will be emptied ...is that ok for you !!

****ing unbelievable ...:bitchy: