PDA

View Full Version : Yams Is the Lita Starting to Drop?

Sergey
20-07-2010, 09:36 PM
Divot on Trackback posted this. A truism in their current plight, given that their youths were held be a Junior side (Bonnyrigg)

Given the way HMFC has to be run moving forward and to have any chance of developing the type of quality of player to sell on for major cash it could be said that the coaches at the younger levels are amongst the most important employees in our club. In my opinion they are not good enough. We (or in reality Romanov) should be spending big on wages to bring top coaches in at that level as it is how ultimately we could become self sufficient. Lose a couple of unnecessary bodies from the first team squad and spend that cash on additional or preferably better coaches. In the last 25 years we have brought through only 2 genuine goalscorers and whilst clearly the current coaches can't be blamed for that they are making little impression in bringing through quality forwards. It's about time something was done about it.

Read it and weep ya bunch of trumpets.

There's no need to even mention debt/HMRC/Ukio. The club is rotten to the core.

Keith_M
20-07-2010, 09:53 PM
Sorry to rain on your parade but is your existence based solely on slagging off the Yams, or do you have another purpose in life?

Dashing Bob S
20-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Sorry to rain on your parade but is your existence based solely on slagging off the Yams, or do you have another purpose in life?

Great to see a Hibs fan get personally slagged off from another Hibby on a Hibs supporters message board, simply for having a go at our local rivals.

I don't know what you think we should be posting on here, but what's wrong with just ignoring the thread if you find it so objectionable, and concentrating instead on the merits of the mint strip and the players we're supposedly going to sign?

Tricla
20-07-2010, 10:04 PM

LTYF!

:nade:

Winston Ingram
20-07-2010, 10:05 PM

Who rattled your cage:confused:

lapsedhibee
20-07-2010, 10:26 PM

Not really seeing what would be wrong with that even if it were factually accurate. :confused:

Ed De Gramo
20-07-2010, 10:39 PM

Harsh but I agree to an extent...

Sergey's obsession with the yams is borderline worrying....

Who gives a flying **** about them?

Every time we see a debt thread.....and every time its a pile of pish....IF (and its a huge IF) they go under, then haha :agree:

I checked up on my nostradamus and apparently the world ends when Sergey actually starts a thread on Hibs :wink::cool2:

marinello59
20-07-2010, 10:45 PM
Every time we see a debt thread.....and every time its a pile of pish....IF (and its a huge IF) they go under, then haha :agree:

:

Don't read the Yam bashing threads if you don't like them. Simple, no?

Gus
20-07-2010, 10:45 PM
im glad we are back to knocking them after all the knocking wngliah threads :(

Gus
20-07-2010, 10:46 PM
im glad we are back to knocking them after all the knocking english threads :(

blackpoolhibs
20-07-2010, 11:01 PM

I preferred it when we were knocking wngliah. :greengrin

Cabbage East
20-07-2010, 11:03 PM

You sound fun.

HIBERNIAN-0762
20-07-2010, 11:04 PM

So am I, just feast your eyes on this latest laugh a second thread, absolute 1st class comedy :agree:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/76160-take-a-look-at-this-picture-tell-me-what-you-see/

Judas Iscariot
20-07-2010, 11:07 PM
im glad we are back to knocking them after all the knocking wngliah threads :(

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_pyI9iLgLa6U/TCcSEyFEMZI/AAAAAAAAAAU/opPIxnBDoos/s1600/Oxford.jpg

:doh:

monktonharp
20-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Divot on Trackback posted this. A truism in their current plight, given that their youths were held be a Junior side (Bonnyrigg)

Read it and weep ya bunch of trumpets.

There's no need to even mention debt/HMRC/Ukio. The club is rotten to the core. at the risk of being threatened by "launching" .....the aforementioned "yam" speaks a lot of sence,:wink: hard to remember many of their prodiges making big dosh for them. Berra that went to Wolves is one, what's 'is face,that done the rounds before ending up at Ibrox....well he started from the Arbroath youth system. anymore recent?

Judas Iscariot
20-07-2010, 11:15 PM
So am I, just feast your eyes on this latest laugh a second thread, absolute 1st class comedy :agree:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/76160-take-a-look-at-this-picture-tell-me-what-you-see/

Those ***** are ****ing ****ed up like...

The Royal Ed would be terrified reading that ****..

Why are they interested in the quality of the pitch?

They may aswell only have decent goal mouths in swiney with the amount of gantin hoofball those ****wits play..

:jamboclow

greenlex
21-07-2010, 01:11 AM
The spotty lesbian got them...er...... Sorry Vlad a fair few bob. IIRC.

Nando™
21-07-2010, 04:37 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_pyI9iLgLa6U/TCcSEyFEMZI/AAAAAAAAAAU/opPIxnBDoos/s1600/Oxford.jpg

:doh:
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc278/Vanquinho/gus-stupid-english-twat.jpg

Tricla
21-07-2010, 05:25 AM

:greengrin

Sandy
21-07-2010, 05:45 AM
I love reading Sergey's insightful and amusing posts about our ersehole neighbours, if ye dinnae like it don't read it, worse still to read it, not like it, and then post a comment about not liking it WTF :dunno:

Ritchie
21-07-2010, 06:18 AM

Hahahahahahha!!!

Well done horrible daniel!! :thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
21-07-2010, 07:11 AM

:faf:

Class Wanny..

SaulGoodman
21-07-2010, 07:47 AM

"I was standing in the stadium today taking some photos & I have to say that Tynecastle is one of the finest stadiums you will ever see."
:faf::faf::faf:
I laughed so much when I read that.
Yes you deluded fud. EPL teams are so jealous of your asbestos ridden shed :faf:

Kaiser1962
21-07-2010, 08:32 AM
I love reading Sergey's insightful and amusing posts about our ersehole neighbours, if ye dinnae like it don't read it, worse still to read it, not like it, and then post a comment about not liking it WTF :dunno:

This.

I look forward to Sergeys witty and informative posts about the trumpets, which are quite often on the button. Spend some time over the road and you will get your eyes opened. I'm surprised the guy who mentioned the coaching, and therefore questioned the master plan, hasnt been outed as a Hobo plant and banned from the site. Seriously.

Kaiser1962
21-07-2010, 08:33 AM
"I was standing in the stadium today taking some photos & I have to say that Tynecastle is one of the finest stadiums you will ever see."
:faf::faf::faf:
I laughed so much when I read that.
Yes you deluded fud. EPL teams are so jealous of your asbestos ridden shed :faf:

They even talked it up as historical and atmospheric. Its frightening.

EH7
21-07-2010, 08:37 AM
at the risk of being threatened by "launching" .....the aforementioned "yam" speaks a lot of sence,:wink: hard to remember many of their prodiges making big dosh for them. Berra that went to Wolves is one, what's 'is face,that done the rounds before ending up at Ibrox....well he started from the Arbroath youth system. anymore recent?

Just the £9m for Craig Gordon.

ginger_rice
21-07-2010, 08:45 AM

:top marks

Just you keep posting Sergey, I usually find your posts worth reading.

I would also say that part and parcel of being a supporter, is that whilst backing your own team, is ripping into the opposition, especially when our nearest rivals set themselves up for a ripping in the way the Yams do.

MSK
21-07-2010, 08:49 AM
Just the £9m for Craig Gordon.Aye ..but that didnt make dosh for the yam tramps ..it lined Vlads pockets ...:trumpet:

Keith_M
21-07-2010, 09:00 AM
Who rattled your cage:confused:

Not really seeing what would be wrong with that even if it were factually accurate. :confused:

Don't read the Yam bashing threads if you don't like them. Simple, no?

I have no trouble with people starting Yam bashing threads as a rule but Sergey seems to exist for no other purpose. I'm a Hibs fan first and foremost, not someone who's completely obsessed with the goings on of our 'Big Team' rivals over the road. When was the last time he just posted something about Hibs? OK, so I was grumpy when I replied but it all gets so boring after a while.

LTYF!

:nade:

:bitchy: How original. I must be a Yam then, if you say so.

Jack Timson
21-07-2010, 09:13 AM

I have to agree with you here. I could not care less what happens down gorgie way, but this chap seems to be obsessed with the yaks. Most of his threads are about them. Who cares about Fertz?
I'm only interested in what we are doing.

He has unhealthy interests :jamboak:

marinello59
21-07-2010, 09:24 AM
I have to agree with you here. I could not care less what happens down gorgie way, but this chap seems to be obsessed with the yaks. Most of his threads are about them. Who cares about Fertz?

He has unhealthy interests :jamboak:

So your first post is used to criticise another Hibby?

Please cut out personal digs. We don't want to be deleting posts etc.

MSK
21-07-2010, 09:26 AM

He has unhealthy interests :jamboak:Other folk are interested in the yam tramps, like was said above if you dont like it dont contribute to it ..leave the rest of us to enjoy the circus that is the yams ..

Jack Timson
21-07-2010, 09:28 AM
So your first post is used to criticise another Hibby?

Please cut out personal digs. We don't want to be deleting posts etc.

I apologise - I obviously don't want to offend any other Hibees. I just couldn't care less about the yaks, that's all.

Jack Timson
21-07-2010, 09:29 AM
Other folk are interested in the yam tramps, like was said above if you dont like it dont contribute to it ..leave the rest of us to enjoy the circus that is the yams ..

I love seeing threads that rip the yaks apart - Great Fun!! However, there is a difference between fun and being obsessed.

blackpoolhibs
21-07-2010, 09:32 AM
I love seeing threads that rip the yaks apart - Great Fun!! However, there is a difference between fun and being obsessed.

Why does it bother you?

MSK
21-07-2010, 09:34 AM
I love seeing threads that rip the yaks apart - Great Fun!! However, there is a difference between fun and being obsessed.Does it really bother you that much ..?...he actually contributes to hibs related stuff too..shocker eh !!!..cannae believe he takes time off yam baiting tae talk aboot hibs ..burn the witch !!!

Jack Timson
21-07-2010, 09:37 AM
Why does it bother you?

It doesn't bother me - it just gets boring now and again.

TRC
21-07-2010, 09:42 AM
The yams may want to have a look at the main bbc website today:wink::greengrin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

Spike Mandela
21-07-2010, 09:46 AM

Actually that thread is quite amusing, 'I see dead people':greengrin

Mostly the sentiment on that thread parallels how I feel about the old ER stadium and main stand. It had to be replaced but provided me with some of the happiest memories of my life.

Nothing wrong with old fashioned football supporters sentiment IMO.

Spike Mandela
21-07-2010, 09:53 AM
The yams may want to have a look at the main bbc website today:wink::greengrin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

Ehhmmmmm Why:confused:

What am I missing?:dizzy:

ahibby
21-07-2010, 09:54 AM
Yam bashing is one of the purposes of a fans forum like this. Keep it up Sergey. If you don't like yam bashing then don't read the posts.

MSK
21-07-2010, 09:57 AM

What am I missing?:dizzy:The colour ..?...mibbie..or mibbie naw ..i cant see nowt yam related either...:rolleyes:

ginger_rice
21-07-2010, 09:58 AM

What am I missing?:dizzy:

Think it's this Spike

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-10623725

Perhaps Vlad is looking for materials to repair the stand roof?

Spike Mandela
21-07-2010, 10:04 AM
Think it's this Spike

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-10623725

Perhaps Vlad is looking for materials to repair the stand roof?

Cheers. Would never have found that:dizzy:

YehButNoBut
21-07-2010, 10:10 AM
I always thought that Sergey's main purpose is to lay into Hearts whilst keeping us informed about the latest goings on in the west of the city.

Keep it up Sergey, remember keep your friends close but your enemies closer. :greengrin

TheMentalHibees
21-07-2010, 10:54 AM

Just as Sergey is allowed to post his opinion freely, should others not be allowed to do the same? Whilst I enjoy a good laugh at the Yams as much as the next Hibby, it does get a bit tiresome logging onto the main forum and finding more Yams threads than Hibs threads.

Big Frank
21-07-2010, 11:42 AM
See you Sergey :grr: Bloody yams and pigs heads:grr: Bloody obsessed so ye are:agree:

:greengrin:greengrin

degenerated
21-07-2010, 12:03 PM
Just as Sergey is allowed to post his opinion freely, should others not be allowed to do the same? Whilst I enjoy a good laugh at the Yams as much as the next Hibby, it does get a bit tiresome logging onto the main forum and finding more Yams threads than Hibs threads.

can't say i can ever remember that being the case but im sure you'll put me right

poolman
21-07-2010, 12:40 PM

Yea, lets no slag of the Yams

Where will it all end :rolleyes:

Hibs90
21-07-2010, 12:51 PM

Kinda gave yourself away there mate. :greengrin

DAZ86
21-07-2010, 12:56 PM
Ignore the thread if you dont want to talk about them. Simple.

This is a message board for Hibs fans who want to discuss topics , if you dont want to be involved, dont.

But dont shoot the man down for posting.

Get a grip.

:hnet:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
21-07-2010, 01:23 PM

Why are they getting all misty eyed over that old sheiteheap, are they building a new one or something? :dunno:

Phil D. Rolls
21-07-2010, 04:28 PM

I checked up on my nostradamus and apparently the world ends when Sergey actually starts a thread on Hibs :wink::cool2:

You're absolutely right. No Hibs supporter worthy of the name has ever concerned themselves with Hearts. They might be our oldest rivals and the opposition for the biggest game of the season, but why so many posters on here have such a Yam obsession is beyond me.

I'm sure very few Yams ever talk about us, so why make them feel important by paying them any attention?

Tell you what though, the Pars dont look up to much this year.

Malthibby
21-07-2010, 04:57 PM
It's called local rivalry & generally speaking, folk like to get it right up their neighbours.
Rave on, Sergey.
GG

MSK
21-07-2010, 05:25 PM

I checked up on my nostradamus and apparently the world ends when Sergey actually starts a thread on Hibs :wink::cool2:Ooh hark at her ...Gramo you have a set o balls to come on here & mock someone elses posts !!! jeez ...the amount of dung you have spewed the past few years !!!! :faf:

Barney McGrew
21-07-2010, 06:06 PM
When was the last time he just posted something about Hibs?

Only three of the last fifteen threads he's started are about Hertz.

Whilst I enjoy a good laugh at the Yams as much as the next Hibby, it does get a bit tiresome logging onto the main forum and finding more Yams threads than Hibs threads.

Only four of the 40 threads on the front page are Hertz related

Sorry to put a hole in your boats guys. Maybe you should spend less time believing Kickback where they appear to be obsessed with oor Serg :greengrin

IWasThere2016
21-07-2010, 06:25 PM

Sorry to but a hole in your boats guys. Maybe you should spend less time believing Kickback where they appear to be obsessed with oor Serg :greengrin

:agree: MON THE SERG'! :thumbsup:

MSK
21-07-2010, 06:28 PM
:agree: MON THE SERG'! :thumbsup:Not allowed ....:rules:

Unless ye are in a clique ... ...:rolleyes:

WindyMiller
21-07-2010, 06:32 PM

Sorry to but a hole in your boats guys. Maybe you should spend less time believing Kickback where they appear to be obsessed with oor Serg :greengrin

According to Victorian and others of the Pravda set, Sergey (who coincidently I've never met :hmmm: ) is the Scarlet Pimpernel of the internet-age!

I don't understand half the financial stuff he posts ( and neither do the Yams ) but he's doing a good job!:thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
21-07-2010, 06:33 PM

Lets be realistic here, I hardly doubt there are more Hearts related threads than Hibs related threads, So you got that wrong...And i dunno why you find it tiresome logging on here to see Hearts related threads when YOU have the option to decide wether you want to read it or not?..Thats what gets on my tits sometimes on here, You get the odd person commenting on the thread thats its not there cuppa T, Its not rocket science..JUST DONT READ THE THREAD!!..Do what i do, Hover over the thread title and if its not for you ,Dont read it?.

Im with you alll the way Serg, I love reading threads ripping the utter erse out they smelly trampy slimeballs..

Keep it up ma man :agree:

MSK
21-07-2010, 06:37 PM
Lets be realistic here, I hardly doubt there are more Hearts related threads than Hibs related threads, So you got that wrong...And i dunno why you find it tiresome logging on here to see Hearts related threads when YOU have the option to decide wether you want to read it or not?..Thats what gets on my tits sometimes on here, You get the odd person commenting on the thread thats its not there cuppa T, Its not rocket science..JUST DONT READ THE THREAD!!..Do what i do, Hover over the thread title and if its not for you ,Dont read it?.

Im with you alll the way Serg, I love reading threads ripping the utter erse out they smelly trampy slimeballs..

Keep it up ma man :agree:Yer application is in the post Andy ..:greengrin

HibbyAndy
21-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Yer application is in the post Andy ..:greengrin

Cheers K :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:greengrin

MSK
21-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Cheers K :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:greengrinAlong with the others who think they can run this place ...:greengrin

HibbyAndy
21-07-2010, 07:16 PM
Along with the others who think they can run this place ...:greengrin

:hilarious :hilarious

Ill possibly deliver my ain Application :hilarious :greengrin:wink:

3pm
21-07-2010, 07:18 PM
Keep it going Sergey. One of the Jambo's at work doesnae like you so that's good enough reason to keep it going...

Tricla
21-07-2010, 07:40 PM
:bitchy: How original. I must be a Yam then, if you say so.

You have no sense of humour.

MSK
21-07-2010, 07:43 PM
You have no sense of humour.In a nutshell mate ...:agree:..