PDA

View Full Version : Anyonefound digs in Maribor / Budapest

Iggy Pope
20-07-2010, 08:48 PM
Booked up Vienna flights and taking it from there.
Does anyone have a decent link to cheap digs in Maribor or Budapest / Gynor?

ronaldo7
20-07-2010, 09:01 PM
http://www.activehotels.com/wl/servlet/search/deep/en/SI/Maribor/

Iggy Pope
20-07-2010, 09:13 PM
http://www.activehotels.com/wl/servlet/search/deep/en/SI/Maribor/

Thanks
:thumbsup:

Hibby70
20-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Maribor????

Oh no I've just booked 3 nights here http://www.biocrawler.com/w/images/6/6a/Mordor.png

Oh well at least there will be plenty Jambo lookalikes around to chat to http://rwizards.org/Applets/orc.jpg

Heres another http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/images/fultonsteve2.jpg

deano6-2
20-07-2010, 09:28 PM
Booked up Vienna flights and taking it from there.
Does anyone have a decent link to cheap digs in Maribor or Budapest / Gynor?

Are you on the 07.25 on the wednesday from gatwick?

Dashing Bob S
20-07-2010, 09:46 PM
I'm just going to caravan it, as per usual. Get that rusty old barsteward back on the road again, before she siezes up for good. At least the council were good enough to chip in with a restoration grant when I got it redesignated a listed building.

The pegs and knock-off replica sports wear to flog en route is all sorted, and thanks to modern technology i'll sign on online from a net cafe. The greyhounds are being looked after and i've done a wee deal with the methadone clinic and probation officer to make sure everything is nifty-sweet back in Jakey Towers for a week and instructed the eldest to make sure the Mrs keeps me back a cut of her earnings.

Looking forward to hitting that rustic trail, and also seeing some of the kids I sired after a few nights of passion with those gypsy wenches, following the Videoton game back in 89. They've tried to lumber me for that one, but they could be anybody's and I doubt that even now they have the technology to DNA test the entire surviving membership of the St Giles branch.

Hopefully one or two of the kids might be able to sort out a skag connection, but i'll be keeping an eye on my pegs and letting the tramps know, in no uncertain terms, that there's NO ROOM and NO MONEY back in Jakey Towers, Merchiston. Uncle Bobby is coming east to be looked after, not taken for a Kevin McBride!

BTA beats ITA by about £520.

Kojock
21-07-2010, 09:34 AM
3* Hotel Tabor, Ulica Heroja Zidanska 18, Maribor 2000, Slovenia. £75 triple rom inc breakfast. Cancellation policy 2 days. Less than a mile from the stadium.

2* Jancsár Hotel, Balatoni U. 19-43, Szekesfehervar, 8000 Hungary . £53 triple room inc breakfast. Cancellation policy 24hrs. Less than a mile from the stadium.

Both booked through Hotels.com :thumbsup:

DC_Hibs
21-07-2010, 09:47 AM
3* Hotel Tabor, Ulica Heroja Zidanska 18, Maribor 2000, Slovenia. £75 triple rom inc breakfast. Cancellation policy 2 days. Less than a mile from the stadium.

2* Jancsár Hotel, Balatoni U. 19-43, Szekesfehervar, 8000 Hungary . £53 triple room inc breakfast. Cancellation policy 24hrs. Less than a mile from the stadium.

Both booked through Hotels.com :thumbsup:

Would the Videoton game definitely be played in Szekesfehervar?
Havent been able to find out why they played their first leg v Maribor in Gyor.

Kojock
21-07-2010, 09:54 AM
Would the Videoton game definitely be played in Szekesfehervar?
Havent been able to find out why they played their first leg v Maribor in Gyor.

Who knows ?? I booked the above hotel in Szekesfehervar as there was very limited availability for a triple room. Gyor has a much larger selection of hotels and there would not be a problem in getting a room.

Kojock
21-07-2010, 10:38 AM
http://www.vidi.hu/videoton-will-pla...o-through.html

Despite news to the contrarory, Videoton will play the next round home game at the Sostoi stadium, in the event that they go through to the 3rd round qualifying stage. Videoton were forced to use the home ground of Győri ETO, as their own stadium had a new pitch laid during the summer. The Club's Managing Director, Sandor Berzi, confirmed the news to the Videoton website. The Hungarian Football Association have also relayed the news to UEFA, with the potential home game kicking off at 20:30pm.

iwasthere1972
21-07-2010, 12:13 PM
I'm just going to caravan it, as per usual. Get that rusty old barsteward back on the road again, before she siezes up for good. At least the council were good enough to chip in with a restoration grant when I got it redesignated a listed building.

The pegs and knock-off replica sports wear to flog en route is all sorted, and thanks to modern technology i'll sign on online from a net cafe. The greyhounds are being looked after and i've done a wee deal with the methadone clinic and probation officer to make sure everything is nifty-sweet back in Jakey Towers for a week and instructed the eldest to make sure the Mrs keeps me back a cut of her earnings.

Looking forward to hitting that rustic trail, and also seeing some of the kids I sired after a few nights of passion with those gypsy wenches, following the Videoton game back in 89. They've tried to lumber me for that one, but they could be anybody's and I doubt that even now they have the technology to DNA test the entire surviving membership of the St Giles branch.

Hopefully one or two of the kids might be able to sort out a skag connection, but i'll be keeping an eye on my pegs and letting the tramps know, in no uncertain terms, that there's NO ROOM and NO MONEY back in Jakey Towers, Merchiston. Uncle Bobby is coming east to be looked after, not taken for a Kevin McBride!

BTA beats ITA by about £520.

:faf: :faf:

Talent wasted. Did you write any of the Only Fools and Horses sketches?

Iggy Pope
21-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Are you on the 07.25 on the wednesday from gatwick?

No, the 17:20. You Vienna bound too?

deano6-2
21-07-2010, 05:51 PM
No, the 17:20. You Vienna bound too?

Aye driving down through the night and getting the 07.25 on the wednesday. Going to have a few hours in vienna then hop on a train to wherever we are playing.