PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for the Europa Ties

hibsboy90
20-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Will hopefully book my transport to either Maribor or Videoton tonight. My dad phoned the TO today, and the australian girl didnt really have a scooby.

Anyone know the size of the stadiums we would play in, and as such what the minimum allocation we can get is?

scott7_0(Prague)
20-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Will hopefully book my transport to either Maribor or Videoton tonight. My dad phoned the TO today, and the australian girl didnt really have a scooby.

Anyone know the size of the stadiums we would play in, and as such what the minimum allocation we can get is?

The girl didnt have a scooby as the tie has not been won yet, gee her a break. There will be planty of tickets going around, as i really dont think there will be more than 1000 heading to our game.

Just give the club a chance to find out where and who we are playing!

hibsboy90
20-07-2010, 08:21 PM
The girl didnt have a scooby as the tie has not been won yet, gee her a break. There will be planty of tickets going around, as i really dont think there will be more than 1000 heading to our game.

Just give the club a chance to find out where and who we are playing!

I know, maybe a bit harsh but it wouldnt be too hard for the TO party line to be - the club has spoken with both videoton and maribor regarding tickets, details will be released once the tie has been finalised. Usual rules regarding ST holders having priority will apply.

I can see a bigger crowd than anticipated, it's not like we've been in europe every year. With cheap bus options as well emerging.

scott7_0(Prague)
21-07-2010, 08:37 AM
I know, maybe a bit harsh but it wouldnt be too hard for the TO party line to be - the club has spoken with both videoton and maribor regarding tickets, details will be released once the tie has been finalised. Usual rules regarding ST holders having priority will apply.

I can see a bigger crowd than anticipated, it's not like we've been in europe every year. With cheap bus options as well emerging.

Why would you want the TO to feed you a party line, what is the point of talking to both clubs about details when the tie has not been won. As for the crowd, can you really see more than 1000 going, lucky if we take 1000, honestly!