PDA

View Full Version : goram been on the sauce again?????/goram on lafferty

Comiston Hibee
20-07-2010, 07:07 PM
Former Rangers goalkeeper Andy Goram believes Kyle Lafferty can fill the void left by the prolific Kris Boyd by scoring 25 goals this season. - taken from BBC Sport website

Only if he can get settled, not in the first team but at whatever wasteground his gypsy pals
have parked the transits at

Aldo
20-07-2010, 07:12 PM
This guy is a total and utter F witt and regardless of having played for us the man is a disgrace. Was at a charity auction a couple of years ago for a friends dad who died (He was a yam) and at the doo Goram was asked back to the stage to present something but was too guttered to get up their.

Mouthed off some utter pish about the guy already being dead and sat where he was. Fat Hun you know what. Put it this way he was put in his place by a few that night and nearly got what he deserved.

In a word dont listen to anything this ar$e has to say.
PS sorry for the rant. (and nearly hijacking yir thread. I will just go back under the rock I came from tonight)

PPS I am raging at the t*T

jdships
20-07-2010, 07:19 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/8838632.stm

Aye Andy : the older you get the more addled your brain becomes :greengrin

With five ( and counting) first team squad gone it will take more than Miller and Lafferty to win the league for them this year

Diclonius
20-07-2010, 07:44 PM
A more realistic target for young Skeletor would be to try and get 25 people sent off.

jdships
20-07-2010, 07:47 PM
A more realistic target for young Skeletor would be to try and get 25 people sent off.

Now there's a young man who talks real sense !!!:thumbsup:

:agree::cool2: