PDA

View Full Version : Yams Yams put Hartley move on hold; "Sir Paul" signs for Sheep instead (merged)

Pages : [1] 2

Hibbyradge
19-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Those of you who were looking forward to dusting off the old Paul Hartley song sheets might be in for a bit of a disappointment.

Hearts must offload urgently to service their debt and I understand that the injuries to Driver and Wallace may have put paid them being sold in this window. Therefore, the Hartley move is in serious jeopardy.

Also, and I tend to think this is the main reason for their procrastination, is that more trialists are being forced on Jeffries with a view to a cheap fix. Jeffries is not a happy bunny cos he was told things had changed, but they clearly haven't.

Aberdeen, and not Hibs, are monitoring the situation.

Source? Someone close to Lee Wallace who he hasn't threatened with a gun.

Hamish
19-07-2010, 03:25 PM
Where are Aberdeen suddenly finding money from?. Monitoring the Hartley situation and quoted on SSN with an interest in Lee Hendrie who although on a free wouldn't come cheap I would have thought:dunno:

matty_f
19-07-2010, 03:32 PM
He's pish anyway.:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
19-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Where are Aberdeen suddenly finding money from?. Monitoring the Hartley situation and quoted on SSN with an interest in Lee Hendrie who although on a free wouldn't come cheap I would have thought:dunno:

I saw Hendrie a few times a couple of seasons ago, he was on loan at Blackpool. He's finished, Aberdeen are about his level these days.

sixtwo
19-07-2010, 03:38 PM
According to brokeback, there is a press conference at the pbs at 4 or 5'oclock today!

I reckon if they sign him, it will be just like when they re signed McCann. Both of them were verminous little weasels when they were at hearts, they moved to England and the OF then returned to *********** to pick up a wage and spend time on the physios table and subs bench!:faf:

Hamish
19-07-2010, 03:39 PM
I saw Hendrie a few times a couple of seasons ago, he was on loan at Blackpool. He's finished, Aberdeen are about his level these days.

Still do a job up here and would be streets ahead some of the cack that impersonate football players these days

mowgli
19-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Those of you who were looking forward to dusting off the old Paul Hartley song sheets might be in for a bit of a disappointment.

Hearts must offload urgently to service their debt and I understand that the injuries to Driver and Wallace may have put paid them being sold in this window. Therefore, the Hartley move is in serious jeopardy.

Also, and I tend to think this is the main reason for their procrastination, is that more trialists are being forced on Jeffries with a view to a cheap fix. Jeffries is not a happy bunny cos he was told things had changed, but they clearly haven't.

Aberdeen, and not Hibs, are monitoring the situation.

Source? Someone close to Lee Wallace who he hasn't threatened with a gun.

Mmmm.....Hartley is on a free tho....!

H18sry
19-07-2010, 04:47 PM

But his wages aint free :doh:

MSK
19-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Mmmm.....Hartley is on a free tho....!He wont play for free though !!! :crazy:

Golden Bear
19-07-2010, 04:48 PM

I presume the guy will be expecting to be paid some wages though? - or maybe he just intends to make a charitable contribution to help out a club in crisis?!

mowgli
19-07-2010, 04:49 PM
He wont play for free though !!! :crazy:

No but not being offered massive wages either. If he is desperate to ruturn to spl he will take a pay cut!

Dashing Bob S
19-07-2010, 04:49 PM

I heard the sticking point was personal terms.

Something about him wanting to replace the wallpaper and curtains in the players lounge. Apparently Calum Elliot isn't too pleased.

Jamesie
19-07-2010, 04:50 PM
He wont play for free though !!! :crazy:

Nor will he sign on for nowt I'd imagine...

Mikey
19-07-2010, 04:52 PM
No but not being offered massive wages either. If he is desperate to ruturn to spl he will take a pay cut!

If he's desperate to return to the SPL, wouldn't he be better joining a proper club?

If it's a straight choice between Hearts and Aberdeen I wouldn't fancy your chances.

mowgli
19-07-2010, 04:55 PM
If he's desperate to return to the SPL, wouldn't he be better joining a proper club?

If it's a straight choice between Hearts and Aberdeen I wouldn't fancy your chances.

Thats up to him, OP suggesting deal cant be done unless players are sold. Killie just turned down an offer of £450,000 for Bryson, so I dont think that is the case at all!

Hibercelona
19-07-2010, 04:56 PM

Don't you get it?

Hearts are a super dooper mega massive club where all the famous players from around the world want to play.

Hearts are far too big to be paying wages to anyone. Players go for the sheer honour of playing for such a proud, grand and well run club.

H18sry
19-07-2010, 04:57 PM
Thats up to him, OP suggesting deal cant be done unless players are sold. Killie just turned down an offer of £450,000 for Bryson, so I dont think that is the case at all!

I think that is a lets appease the fans with a bid that wont be accepted, but we will pull the wool over all the believers eyes with it anyway. :wink:

Mikey
19-07-2010, 04:58 PM
Killie just turned down an offer of £450,000 for Bryson, so I dont think that is the case at all!

Aye, so they did :hilarious

paul_hfc3
19-07-2010, 05:00 PM
One thing....

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

They are the biggest clown club going!! hahaha If this is true ooo the rippings I shall give to the beLIEvers for losing another messiah. Proper class! :top marks

Hibbyradge
19-07-2010, 05:00 PM
According to brokeback, there is a press conference at the pbs at 4 or 5'oclock today!

How did the press conference go? :wink:

Whether or not Hartley is on a free, and I'm not convinced he is, he will expect a signing on fee and a decent salary.

The ability of Hearts to pay wages, already in doubt, will be seriously undermined if Hearts don't get the debt down urgently.

I wonder why he's not signed yet. :hmmm:

MSK
19-07-2010, 05:01 PM
Thats up to him, OP suggesting deal cant be done unless players are sold. Killie just turned down an offer of £450,000 for Bryson, so I dont think that is the case at all!Utter bollox !!!! you dont have ****ing £4.50 for a couple o 40 watt lightbulbs never mind £450,000 for a player ...what part of you are skint cant you comprehend ...:faf:

mowgli
19-07-2010, 05:01 PM
Aye, so they did :hilarious

Spill the beans then. You must be in the know:wink:

Hibbyradge
19-07-2010, 05:04 PM
Killie just turned down an offer of £450,000 for Bryson, so I dont think that is the case at all!

That's hilarious on several levels, e.g.

1. HOMFC offered £450k.

2 Killie turned it down.

3. You believe 1 & 2.

sixtwo
19-07-2010, 05:04 PM
£450,000 bid which probably consisted of a payment plan similar to the one they agreed for the bosnian bullet. Initial payment of nowt followed by 4 equal payments of nowt!
I think they eventually paid some of the cash after the selling club threatened to take hearts to court for failling to pay.

They are a disgusting, embarrassment to Scottish football!

MSK
19-07-2010, 05:05 PM
Spill the beans then. You must be in the know:wink:Were keeping you bud ..your comedy gold !!!! :faf::faf:

Hibbyradge
19-07-2010, 05:07 PM
Utter bollox !!!! you dont have ****ing £4.50 for a couple o 40 watt lightbulbs never mind £450,000 for a player ...what part of you are skint cant you comprehend ...:faf:

It's true!

I read it on BBC football rumours. :agree:

ronaldo7
19-07-2010, 05:07 PM

Same terms as Arbroath:rolleyes:

Toaods
19-07-2010, 05:10 PM
For £450,000.00 you could have the entire debt-ridden club....to believe those spendthrifts made such a bid for an injury prone low scoring striker and it was rejected is plain lunacy.

mowgli
19-07-2010, 05:13 PM
For £450,000.00 you could have the entire debt-ridden club....to believe those spendthrifts made such a bid for an injury prone low scoring striker and it was rejected is plain lunacy.

Maybe is rubbish, Killie fans saying same thing tho, so who knows!

mowgli
19-07-2010, 05:30 PM
That's hilarious on several levels, e.g.

1. HOMFC offered £450k.

2 Killie turned it down.

3. You believe 1 & 2.

1. According to Mixu

2. According to Mixu

3. Does he normally lie?

Dashing Bob S
19-07-2010, 05:35 PM
1. According to Mixu

2. According to Mixu

3. Does he normally lie?

Not as a rule, but I'm sure he makes an exception with Yams.

It's actually quite easy: Hearts are an entertaining side who play exciting, passing football, have a fanbase of 400,000, play in an attractive, modern stadium, have are on a financially sound footing and have never, ever had child sex offenders as either managers or fans.

There you go!

BSEJVT
19-07-2010, 05:37 PM
£450,000 for Bryson

I am gutted Hearts didnt get him for that.

He might be worth £45,000 tops if he agreed to do the laundry as well.

The entire playing staff of Kilmarnock arent worth £450,000 total.

The MONK
19-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Maybe is rubbish, Killie fans saying same thing tho, so who knows!

I think I know why hartleys comin homo.....

didn't romanov say about the riccy three " there wiz nae conflict ,just a banal betrayal, players sold them selves fir STRIPPED SHIRTS they were promised, they decide they were so valuable....... hartley's finally getting a stripped shirt fae vlad...:faf::faf::faf:

mowgli
19-07-2010, 05:40 PM
£450,000 for Bryson

I am gutted Hearts didnt get him for that.

He might be worth £45,000 tops if he agreed to do the laundry as well.

The entire playing staff of Kilmarnock arent worth £450,000 total.

:thumbsup: Ha, I'd have to agree with you there, but Killie want £750,000 for him:confused:

Hibercelona
19-07-2010, 05:43 PM
:thumbsup: Ha, I'd have to agree with you there, but Killie want £750,000 for him:confused:

Almost as crazy as wanting over £3,000,000 for Driver. :agree:

mowgli
19-07-2010, 05:45 PM
I think I know why hartleys comin homo.....

didn't romanov say about the riccy three " there wiz nae conflict ,just a banal betrayal, players sold them selves fir STRIPPED SHIRTS they were promised, they decide they were so valuable....... hartley's finally getting a stripped shirt fae vlad...:faf::faf::faf:

Take it you mean striped.

mowgli
19-07-2010, 05:46 PM
Almost as crazy as wanting over £3,000,000 for Driver. :agree:

Yip, we should have taken the £3.5million and ran!

Hibercelona
19-07-2010, 05:51 PM

It was actually a bid of 2.5million rising to 4million with bonuses.

Your genius club turned that down. :cool2:

mowgli
19-07-2010, 06:00 PM
It was actually a bid of 2.5million rising to 4million with bonuses.

Your genius club turned that down. :cool2:

Aye, think your right, Hearts wanted 3.5 straight. Mind you from what I heard the young boy never fancied Burnley, so may have refused to go anyway!

HibbyAndy
19-07-2010, 06:02 PM

The reality is, IF Hearts were genuinly offered 3.5 M for Andrea Diver then Romanov would have sold him like a shot.

If Hearts and Aberdeen are in a straight scrap for Hartley then Yous lot are goosed.

mowgli
19-07-2010, 06:05 PM
The reality is, IF Hearts were genuinly offered 3.5 M for Andrea Diver then Romanov would have sold him like a shot.

If Hearts and Aberdeen are in a straight scrap for Hartley then Yous lot are goosed.

Why? McGee cant get anyone to play for him!

HibbyAndy
19-07-2010, 06:09 PM

Lets be honest here, As gash as Aberdeen are, Would any potential signings that are being chased by SPL clubs even stop to think about signin for Hearts?.

No offence mate, But your club is an embarrasment to Scottish football, They way its run from the to the bottom is cringeworthy..And to top it all off you bring out the most disgusting strips EVER to grace the SPL.

I could write a book telling you how far superior Hibernian are to Hearts in EVERY single aspect, But id be here allnight.

MontrealHibs
19-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Lets be honest here, As gash as Aberdeen are, Would any potential signings that are being chased by SPL clubs even stop to think about signin for Hearts?.

Darren Barr? Kevin Kyle?

HibbyAndy
19-07-2010, 06:15 PM
Darren Barr? Kevin Kyle?

What about them?

hibee92
19-07-2010, 06:24 PM

No offence mate, But your club is an embarrasment to Scottish football, They way its run from the to the bottom is cringeworthy..And to top it all off you bring out the most disgusting strips EVER to grace the SPL.

I could write a book telling you how far superior Hibernian are to Hearts in EVERY single aspect, But id be here allnight.

:top marks:thumbsup: Absolutely spot on!

Hibercelona
19-07-2010, 06:29 PM
Darren Barr? Kevin Kyle?

Ah, those 2 lads that average out to about 30k a week.

Other SPL clubs must be spewing.

HibbyAndy
19-07-2010, 06:30 PM
Ah, those 2 lads that average out to about 30k a week.

Other SPL clubs must be spewing.

Im gutted we missed out on Kyle :hilarious.

Barney McGrew
19-07-2010, 06:32 PM

I bet our physio's not. :greengrin

Think of all the extra work he'd have had to do if that big huddy had been at ER

HibbyAndy
19-07-2010, 06:35 PM
I bet our physio's not. :greengrin

Think of all the extra work he'd have had to do if that big huddy had been at ER

:agree:

Just another big physical laddie :cool2:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs016.ash2/34148_467005934950_673394950

Hibercelona
19-07-2010, 06:38 PM

Agreed Andy.

If only we had an owner & manger with such money and negotiability sense, we could be seeing dynamic duos such as Kyle and Barr at Easter Road.

Barney McGrew
19-07-2010, 06:43 PM
Just another big physical laddie

He'll fit right in

http://www.concepttshirts.co.uk/t-shirt-pics/1routeone.jpg

degenerated
19-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Agreed Andy.

If only we had an owner & manger with such money and negotiability sense, we could be seeing dynamic duos such as Kyle and Barr at Easter Road.

i'd have been quite happy had we signed barr as he's a decent player but kyle would probably struggle to get a game for us even when he wasnt on the treatment table.

WindyMiller
19-07-2010, 06:47 PM

This is your new mid-fielder.
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Hearts-JJ-taken-with-.6426770.jp

No need for Hartley.:cool2:

HibbyAndy
19-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Agreed Andy.

:top marks

World cup stars they were promised was it not?

He'll fit right in

http://www.concepttshirts.co.uk/t-shirt-pics/1routeone.jpg

They should go the whole hog and coax Black Sandison and Mckay back out retirement too :agree:

Durty route one hacking bassas.:agree:

Sergey
19-07-2010, 06:48 PM
How did the press conference go? :wink:

Whether or not Hartley is on a free, and I'm not convinced he is, he will expect a signing on fee and a decent salary.

The ability of Hearts to pay wages, already in doubt, will be seriously undermined if Hearts don't get the debt down urgently.

I wonder why he's not signed yet. :hmmm:

I concur with every word.

It was mentioned at their AGM that their target was to bring their wage structure into line with their turnover. The signing of Hartley (and if the reports in the press are true that he'll be their top earner) will contradict this. Not that contradiction and the Yams/Vlad/Liths is anything new.

They also proclaimed that they were in the market for signing 'young players that can be sold on for profit.' Paul Hartley does not tick that box.

Aberdeen for me.

Kaiser1962
19-07-2010, 06:50 PM

Sorry Mowgli but Hearts didn't offer £450k, which is what Killie want. I am informed Hearts started at £150k and their final offer was between £250k and £300k but this was dependant on appearances and it might have been two seasons before it was paid. Good business by VR if Killie had agreed but they didnt.

Am told the deals not dead if Hearts come back with an improved offer AND cash on the table.

Hibercelona
19-07-2010, 06:50 PM
i'd have been quite happy had we signed barr as he's a decent player but kyle would probably struggle to get a game for us even when he wasnt on the treatment table.

Barr is overratted IMO and i'm not just saying that because he's at Hearts.

He's a decent player, but decent at best.

He's a hot head, so he'll fit right in with that mob.

mowgli
19-07-2010, 06:53 PM

You should. Whats stopping you, I know a good proof-reader. Can put you in touch once you have your first draft if you like.

jdships
19-07-2010, 06:54 PM

OK but he will be looking for an "up front" signing on fee which could be well into five figures .
No player of any quality , no matter if they are on a " free" , puts pen to paper , nowadays, without a SOF
wink

mowgli
19-07-2010, 06:59 PM
I concur with every word.

It was mentioned at their AGM that their target was to bring their wage structure into line with their turnover. The signing of Hartley (and if the reports in the press are true that he'll be their top earner) will contradict this. Not that contradiction and the Yams/Vlad/Liths is anything new.

They also proclaimed that they were in the market for signing 'young players that can be sold on for profit.' Paul Hartley does not tick that box.

Aberdeen for me.

It is a contradiction, but remember they offered Goncalves 13k to stay.

Which is why they tried for Bryson, PH in my opinion would be a 12 month deal then go back for Bryson for nothing!

Bostonhibby
19-07-2010, 07:03 PM
Spill the beans then. You must be in the know:wink:

Apparently the deal buster is that Hartley wants money, a £10 up front - it might still be produced, but theres also the possibility that Vlad had just remembered who he is :wink:

HibbyAndy
19-07-2010, 07:04 PM
You should. Whats stopping you, I know a good proof-reader. Can put you in touch once you have your first draft if you like.

No thanks, I dont take help from the Pink side.

mowgli
19-07-2010, 07:08 PM
Apparently the deal buster is that Hartley wants money, a £10 up front - it might still be produced, but theres also the possibility that Vlad had just remembered who he is :wink:

Vlad loved PH tho remember. He never fell out with him, always raving about what a good professional he is and how he would welcome him back.

mowgli
19-07-2010, 07:10 PM
No thanks, I dont take help from the Pink side.

:faf::top marksvery good

Hibercelona
19-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Vlad loved PH tho remember. He never fell out with him, always raving about what a good professional he is and how he would welcome him back.

He loved him alright....

:singing: "Vladimir Romanov, he ****ed Paul Hartley off".

Bostonhibby
19-07-2010, 07:20 PM

:bitchy: Believe! One of the "Riccarton 3" if I remember correctly, and was quietly sold against the wishes of the fans as a result, Vlad might well have made some positive noises as the money winged its way east but Hartley was playing well then so why sell if you don't have to?

3 out of at least 400,000 dissented, progress I suppose :wink:................

WindyMiller
19-07-2010, 07:24 PM

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Hartley-on-brink-of-Hearts.6426064.jp

No mention of Hearts making an offer, nor of Killie rejecting an offer.

Just quote-free speculation from the "journalist"

jacomo
19-07-2010, 07:27 PM

It seems all the Hearts fans never lost the love for PH either, you're all falling over yourselves to welcome him back.

Seem to remember the Riccarton Three being branded as "traitors" at the time by a sizeable section of the support, but it must be my memory playing tricks with me eh?

Sergey
19-07-2010, 07:33 PM

Which is why they tried for Bryson, PH in my opinion would be a 12 month deal then go back for Bryson for nothing!

They offered Goncalves the money in the hope that they'd be able to punt him in this transfer window and recoup a transfer fee. This was after he was frozen out of the squad for refusing to sign a deal on reduced terms.

Hartley will be looking for a deal in excess of 12 months. If he's after £10k per week, that'll set you back a million + a sign-on fee for a 2 year deal. That doesn't fit your AGM remit, does it?

WindyMiller
19-07-2010, 07:36 PM
It seems all the Hearts fans never lost the love for PH either, you're all falling over yourselves to welcome him back.

Seem to remember the Riccarton Three being branded as "traitors" at the time by a sizeable section of the support, but it must be my memory playing tricks with me eh?

If he doesn't sign they'll turn full circle.
You can be sure it won't be because Vlad won't pay the money.

WindyMiller
19-07-2010, 07:57 PM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Hearts-JJ-taken-with-.6426770.jp

Oh, and Hartley couldn't do this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRJCEii-dak

weecounty hibby
19-07-2010, 09:15 PM

This says it all about how Fat Jum is going to have his team playing. Likend to Salvatore, he was a thug of the highest order. Welcome back to the eye bleeding thuggery and route one football of Jums!

HibbiesandtheBaddies
19-07-2010, 10:42 PM

So he's just looking for the bare necessities, the simple bare necessities?

Judas Iscariot
19-07-2010, 11:10 PM

Obviously not you is it!? You illiterate, dyslexic Yam ****..

Phil MaGlass
20-07-2010, 07:44 AM
Its simple Yamamatics, its the same krap they dish out to their believers year in year out, they look as if they are gouing to bring in decent players and bandy about names then end up signing players fae Ayr u,fn,ited and Killie.
Its all about selling their giveaway priced season tickets, nothing more, nothing less, and their believers fall for it hook line and sinker/submarine.

Phil MaGlass
20-07-2010, 07:46 AM

should that not be dickslickit yam?

Kaiser1962
20-07-2010, 07:54 AM

and to confirm my previous post on the subject Mr Mowgli

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3060840/Jeff-gets-tough.html#ixzz0uAtZWQZo

The bit the Sun misses out is that it's not £300k now, oh no, its payable in installments once Bryson completes "appearance milestones".

Mikey
20-07-2010, 11:58 AM
You must be in the know:wink:

Given today offer of £300k, it's clearly more than can be said of you.

Diclonius
20-07-2010, 12:22 PM
Oh, and Hartley couldn't do this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRJCEii-dak

That guy looks awesome. Save your wonder goals for the derby, Adrian. :greengrin

Teo10
20-07-2010, 01:19 PM

We have all heard the song about what those two get up for some extra curriculuar activities!

EskbankHibby
20-07-2010, 01:35 PM

Well i enjoyed it mate.:thumbsup:

mowgli
20-07-2010, 03:16 PM

Pointless. Why did you even bother to reply?.....That's your best, hunting for a mistake where I hit the wrong key on the keyboard!!!

Oh and by the way a member of my family is dyslexic and I take offence at that. You must be either 14 years old or just a tube.

mowgli
20-07-2010, 03:18 PM

:thumbsup:Very witty...like it.

EskbankHibby
20-07-2010, 03:30 PM
Pointless. Why did you even bother to reply?.....That's your best, hunting for a mistake where I hit the wrong key on the keyboard!!!

Oh and by the way a member of my family is dyslexic and I take offence at that. You must be either 14 years old or just a tube.

You shouldn't, i would agree that your family member should if it were directed at him/her but as it was directed at you for a spelling mistake it is in context, in poor taste perhaps but not offensive imo.

Could i respectfully suggest that if you are so easily offended that a messageboard for your city rivals may not be the best place to spend your time?

Hibby70
20-07-2010, 03:56 PM
i'm ducking fyslexic too and i didnt take offence. Mind you i'm not a meslly trashe tasbard. :)

Kaiser_Sauzee
20-07-2010, 04:00 PM
i'm ducking fyslexic too and i didnt take offence. Mind you i'm not a meslly trashe tasbard. :)

Thank dog for coming sense.

H18sry
20-07-2010, 04:01 PM

So you wont be a member on keeckback then, as 90% of posts on that board are rude and offensive :cool2:

Mikey
20-07-2010, 04:14 PM
Getting back on topic....... Hartley has clearly spoken to the yams but there's no sign of him signing.

I'll be needing a change of underwear if he goes elsewhere. And the backtracking on Backtrack will be unrivalled :greengrin

HibbiesandtheBaddies
20-07-2010, 04:31 PM
Well i enjoyed it mate.:thumbsup:

Thank you! :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
20-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Some hilarious stuff about dyslexia on here. A right bunch of funnies. :bitchy:

lEXO
20-07-2010, 04:56 PM

Dyslexic people should not be mocked.You on the other hand should.

distant hibby
20-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Dyslexic people should not be mocked.You on the other hand should.

My mate is dyslexic and i mock him all the time, although not for his spelling. He once told me that Benjiman Button was based on a true story and one of his mates was arrested for blowing a zulusvulva in South Africa.:greengrin

Oscar T Grouch
20-07-2010, 06:08 PM
54 users veiw this thread 14 member and 40 guests, I take it theres a thread about this thread on brokeback them :wink:

WindyMiller
20-07-2010, 06:16 PM
54 users veiw this thread 14 member and 40 guests, I take it theres a thread about this thread on brokeback them :wink:

I'd be surprised if there is.

They know in their hearts that PH :guesswho: isn't coming. FJK began by hinting that he was after him, then he wanted a player that was like Hartley "used to be", and now he's praising the Polish guy that Vlad owns.

They've done there buying for this window.

Oscar T Grouch
20-07-2010, 06:23 PM
I'd be surprised if there is.

They know in their hearts that PH :guesswho: isn't coming. FJK began by hinting that he was after him, then he wanted a player that was like Hartley "used to be", and now he's praising the Polish guy that Vlad owns.

They've done there buying for this window.

Did u no see teh goal he scored on that utube vid? He must be a good player to score like that.....even if it was an OG. I used like to browse brokeback, just to soak up some of the hatred, but got banned for life for posting hibs accounts on a thread about their accounts being late, I did suggest that this is how a football club should be run:cool2: what did I get? Lifetime ban. wot a shame:agree:

WindyMiller
20-07-2010, 06:28 PM
Did u no see teh goal he scored on that utube vid? He must be a good player to score like that.....even if it was an OG. I used like to browse brokeback, just to soak up some of the hatred, but got banned for life for posting hibs accounts on a thread about their accounts being late, I did suggest that this is how a football club should be run:cool2: what did I get? Lifetime ban. wot a shame:agree:

See post 71. :aok:

MrSmith
20-07-2010, 06:35 PM
That lot will get nothing more from vlad unless it is a van full of Lithuanians or eastern Europeans...they have had their ropey signings and I'm well glad we didn't get either one of them...

Rather Nish than Kyle in-fact I'd rather Benji than him!!!

And then the money man ol Dazza boy himself who never fails to flatter or do I mean falter?? anyway we have enough bobmscares in our defence than have to put up with the snail paced lumbering jack that he is!

No more others from lesser teams the big team can have them!!

Sergey
20-07-2010, 07:05 PM
Getting back on topic....... Hartley has clearly spoken to the yams but there's no sign of him signing.

I'll be needing a change of underwear if he goes elsewhere. And the backtracking on Backtrack will be unrivalled :greengrin

If a decent offer had been on the table, Hartley would have signed by now. No question. The PR peeps in Kaunas/PBS/Vilnius would have been spewing forth more spin to the P.A. than Mandelson on speed.

One thing's for sure, Dexter and his motley crew will be so depressed if Hartley doesn't sign, they'll be making a detour to Beachy Head on their way to their annual poppy-fest.

Aldo
20-07-2010, 07:15 PM
TBH hope he signs for us. That would make them choke the own crap that they spew.

PS I really do want him to sign cos he would enhance oor team IMHO.

Kaiser1962
20-07-2010, 07:26 PM
I have to say it's like the old Soviet Union across the road in that the usual agents of Pravda are preparing the masses for neither Bryson or Hartley. You can feel the sombre music and envisage the black tied administrators. It's now down to one or the other and FJK is playing one against the other as they are both desperate to come to Hearts but FJK wants the best deal for Hearts. Good old Jumbo! The original bid of £450k ("proves Vlad is prepared to pay" says one deluded fud) has now been downgraded to a "take it or leave" deal of £300k (in installments) by master poker player Fat Jim. The £450k was made up by the anti-hearts press in an attempt to derail the Champions League campaign and nobody across the road believes either player is worth the money, particularly since they haven't signed on the dotted.

The clincher, however, is that FJK knows what he's doing because they (Killie) are "skint". You couldnt make it up.

If a decent offer had been on the table, Hartley would have signed by now. No question. The PR peeps in Kaunas/PBS/Vilnius would have been spewing forth more spin to the P.A. than Mandelson on speed.

One thing's for sure, Dexter and his motley crew will be so depressed if Hartley doesn't sign, they'll be making a detour to Beachy Head on their way to their annual poppy-fest.

MrSmith
20-07-2010, 07:39 PM
I have browsed Kickback on a couple of occasions and I can honestly say it the most spurious, vulgar and hate filled fan-site I have every visited; it is quite truthfully disgusting to say the least. At best...it is nothing more than a poisonous pit of snakes.

Oscar T Grouch
20-07-2010, 09:46 PM
I have browsed Kickback on a couple of occasions and I can honestly say it the most spurious, vulgar and hate filled fan-site I have every visited; it is quite truthfully disgusting to say the least. At best...it is nothing more than a poisonous pit of snakes.

Good to see nothings changed then :greengrin

Toaods
21-07-2010, 06:22 AM
...full of asps.

Riordans Boots
21-07-2010, 11:04 AM
Looks like Mark McGhee is interested -

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2010/07/21/mark-mcghee-determined-to-land-flair-pair-hendrie-hartley-for-aberdeen-86908-22428455/

Jack
21-07-2010, 11:30 AM

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2010/07/21/mark-mcghee-determined-to-land-flair-pair-hendrie-hartley-for-aberdeen-86908-22428455/

Mark McGhee is even worse than FJK about signing of players, lying for the sake of satisfying and deluding the fans. Hopefully the sheep wont be as easily led as the lemmings down Tynecastle way. Remember during the winter window every player we were linked with Mark McGhee’s greeting face would be somewhere in the media saying ‘we tried to sign him but Hibs are just too strong, its no fair.’

They don’t have a bolt to spend on transfer fees, signing on fees or even average SPL wages.

Aberdeen look incredibly weak just now. 3 players under 18, more than half the first team squad under 21. Hartley could be, and maybe is, like a father for them!

marinello59
21-07-2010, 11:37 AM
Mark McGhee is even worse than FJK about signing of players, lying for the sake of satisfying and deluding the fans. Hopefully the sheep wont be as easily led as the lemmings down Tynecastle way. Remember during the winter window every player we were linked with Mark McGhee’s greeting face would be somewhere in the media saying ‘we tried to sign him but Hibs are just too strong, its no fair.’

They don’t have a bolt to spend on transfer fees, signing on fees or even average SPL wages.

Aberdeen look incredibly weak just now. 3 players under 18, more than half the first team squad under 21. Hartley could be, and maybe is, like a father for them!

An Aberdeen fan I spoke to last night has taken the view that if he has actually heard of a player the Sheep are linked with then there is no chance of them signing.:greengrin
Hartley would be a good move for them though.

Steve20
21-07-2010, 11:42 AM

I think McGhee is setting himself up for more disappointment. As soon as Hartley agrees his release from Bristol City, then I would think it's almost certain he will end up at Hearts.

RoYO!
21-07-2010, 01:09 PM
So do you reckon that yogi is interested? Or knows that PH is a stick on to go to hertz? Would be worth the wage just to stick it up them. :wink: and to hear the almighty backtrack from accross the road

mc5-the-don
21-07-2010, 02:15 PM
I think McGhee is setting himself up for more disappointment. As soon as Hartley agrees his release from Bristol City, then I would think it's almost certain he will end up at Hearts.

If Hearts go in for him, I doubt we'd stand a chance, but they seem keener on Bryson fae Kilmarnock.
If Killie see sense and take the money from Hearts, Hartley could well end up at the Dons. With Lee
'fit as a butchers dog' Hendrie about to sign, we could potentially have a fantastic midfield. Fraser Fyvie is
becoming an amazing player and he would learn a hell of a lot playing alongside Hendrie/Hartley.

Also, they players we have signed so far seem to be physically and mentally stronger than players
we've had in the recent past...part of the criteria for new players I think....so we won't be the pushovers we became last season.

Steve20
21-07-2010, 02:25 PM
If Killie see sense and take the money from Hearts,.

The offer Hearts have made for Bryson is laughable, especially when they are going about wanting £3.5M for Driver.

BSEJVT
21-07-2010, 02:26 PM
If Hearts go in for him, I doubt we'd stand a chance, but they seem keener on Bryson fae Kilmarnock.
If Killie see sense and take the money from Hearts, Hartley could well end up at the Dons. With Lee
'fit as a butchers dog' Hendrie about to sign, we could potentially have a fantastic midfield. Fraser Fyvie is
becoming an amazing player and he would learn a hell of a lot playing alongside Hendrie/Hartley.

Also, they players we have signed so far seem to be physically and mentally stronger than players
we've had in the recent past...part of the criteria for new players I think....so we won't be the pushovers we became last season.

Been away on holiday so really dont know the answer to this question and am not trying to be smart but who else have you signed?

Sergey
21-07-2010, 02:29 PM
they seem keener on Bryson fae Kilmarnock.
If Killie see sense and take the money from Hearts

And there lies the problem.

Hearts aren't putting money on the table. It's bits here and there dependant on appearances/goals etc. FFS - they knocked Arbroath for a paltry amount over a sell-on clause for Webster, and lest we forget that UEFA had to step in on behalf of a Belgian club a few years back.

Yet on the other hand, Hearts want any fee 'upfront and in full' for the possible sale of Driver, as they did with Berra.

Killie will be wise to this, as will any other clubs that Hearts are negotiating with, and rightly so.

Kato
21-07-2010, 02:32 PM

For some reason this seems the most ludicrous sentence any Jamtard has ever written on this site.

If you take offence at that you must be the most thin-skinned Jambo that's ever walked/slithered.

--------
21-07-2010, 02:36 PM

Do Aberdeen actually have any money to offer these guys? My count is you've lost at least 8 first-teamers since the end of May.

marinello59
21-07-2010, 02:48 PM

Fraserburgh must have some team then.:greengrin

Is Hendrie about to sign? According to McGhee in tonights EE they have still to get to the point of discussing terms.

--------
21-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Fraserburgh must have some team then.:greengrin

Is Hendrie about to sign? According to McGhee in tonights EE they have still to get to the point of discussing terms.

Mathematical definition: "Infinity is the distance in a straight line between Mark McGhee's mouth and the truth." :greengrin

WindyMiller
21-07-2010, 02:54 PM
fraserburgh must have some team then.:greengrin

is hendrie about to sign? According to mcghee in tonights ee they have still to get to the point of discussing terms.

ssn saying hendrie is in the sheepy's squad for to-night's friendly!

marinello59
21-07-2010, 02:55 PM
ssn saying hendrie is in the sheepy's squad for to-night's friendly!

He's on trial up there so he would be.

jdships
21-07-2010, 04:08 PM
Originally Posted by mc5-the-don View Post
If Killie see sense and take the money from Hearts,

Don't buy into that at all :rolleyes:
If that was how the chairman of your club operated - take the first offer - you would be the first to complain.
Arguably every player Petrie has "sold" has been at price no Hib's supporter has complained about - in fact we probably did pretty well out of 99% of his deals
Why shouldn't Killie ? :confused:

Bostonhibby
21-07-2010, 04:17 PM
:wink:

:greengrin Expect litigation for libel, poisonous pits of snakes everywhere will be outraged at the comparison

Phil D. Rolls
21-07-2010, 04:31 PM
For some reason this seems the most ludicrous sentence any Jamtard has ever written on this site.

If you take offence at that you must be the most thin-skinned Jambo that's ever walked/slithered.

Or maybe he knows how hard it is for dyslexic people to make their way in the world? :dunno:

1 in 5 people is dyslexic, so there's a very good chance that some people on hear might be cringing at the fact that some people find their plight funny.

It's worth thinking about.

hibee_nation
21-07-2010, 05:26 PM
Or maybe he knows how hard it is for dyslexic people to make their way in the world? :dunno:

1 in 5 people is dyslexic, so there's a very good chance that some people on hear might be cringing at the fact that some people find their plight funny.

hear hear, oops are you one too. :greengrin

GreenPJ
21-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by mc5-the-don View Post
If Killie see sense and take the money from Hearts,

Don't buy into that at all :rolleyes:
If that was how the chairman of your club operated - take the first offer - you would be the first to complain.
Arguably every player Petrie has "sold" has been at price no Hib's supporter has complained about - in fact we probably did pretty well out of 99% of his deals
Why shouldn't Killie ? :confused:

Killie are in arguably a worst position than Rangers financially as they just don't have the revenue streams to make up the sort of debt they have. The chairman needs money to give the new manager, doesn't have any and clubs know that so any decent offer for any player imho will and should be accepted by them.

MSK
21-07-2010, 05:37 PM

It's worth thinking about.Wait a minute here FR ..you find humour within a thread where a guy has blown his ****ing brains out but you see it as a problem when folk find humour in dyslexia...double standards no ..?..

Phil D. Rolls
21-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Wait a minute here FR ..you find humour within a thread where a guy has blown his ****ing brains out but you see it as a problem when folk find humour in dyslexia...double standards no ..?..

I didn't claim I was perfect.

Kato
21-07-2010, 06:58 PM

.....and many many dyslexic people thrive in the world and get on very well.

It's the notion of "taking offence" I found funny. Of all the ills in world and all the hardships taking offence because someone called him dyslexic makes him extremely thin-skinned.

Apart from that the notion of taking offence to someone's post on an internet forum is really plain daft.

I take offence that you thought I didn't think about it BTW.:cool2:

...and that your sticking up for a slitherer.:bitchy::bitchy:

MSK
21-07-2010, 07:01 PM
I didn't claim I was perfect.I didnt claim you were ..

Phil D. Rolls
21-07-2010, 08:09 PM
.....and many many dyslexic people thrive in the world and get on very well.

It's the notion of "taking offence" I found funny. Of all the ills in world and all the hardships taking offence because someone called him dyslexic makes him extremely thin-skinned.

Apart from that the notion of taking offence to someone's post on an internet forum is really plain daft.

I take offence that you thought I didn't think about it BTW.:cool2:

...and that your sticking up for a slitherer.:bitchy::bitchy:

I am not dyslexic, it doesn't offend me. I just don't like to think of someone's feelings being hurt if they are dyslexic. I can't say any more about it other than that I was once embarassed when I slagged dyslexia, and it turned out that the guy actually had it. One of those moments you wish the ground would open up and swallow you.

As for slagging off Moaty, I'll just take that as my own wicked indulgence. I don't like the guy or what he stood for, or the people who support him.

Each to their own. I stick up for people I sympathise with and slag off people I dislike.

Phil D. Rolls
21-07-2010, 08:11 PM
I didnt claim you were ..

I used to think I was. :boo hoo:

Supraninja
21-07-2010, 08:41 PM
:dunno:

I finished high school 2 years ago now, and when I left the learning support staff were labelling people dyslexic left, right and centre to get them extra time in exams. Of ALL the people (and really, it was about a quarter of the students at the front for extra time in each exam) only 2 maybe 3 'dyslexics' in my school that I ever met actually had any kind of problem. The rest just bragged about their extra time, and how easy it was to get it in the first place.

I would imagine that a lot of these '1 in 5 people' actually have an extremely light case of dyslexia, seems that way from school. And the others..? They don't care. Dyslexia isn't a big deal, my mate Paul once spelled 'choklet' on a board in front of the class, we all laughed, Paul wasn't in the slightest upset.

Stop being so over sensitive. I have gay hair but I don't cry when people slag it because it's just not important. Like getting worked up over dyslexism.

WindyMiller
21-07-2010, 08:45 PM
I finished high school 2 years ago now, and when I left the learning support staff were labelling people dyslexic left, right and centre to get them extra time in exams. Of ALL the people (and really, it was about a quarter of the students at the front for extra time in each exam) only 2 maybe 3 'dyslexics' in my school that I ever met actually had any kind of problem. The rest just bragged about their extra time, and how easy it was to get it in the first place.

I would imagine that a lot of these '1 in 5 people' actually have an extremely light case of dyslexia, seems that way from school. And the others..? They don't care. Dyslexia isn't a big deal, my mate Paul once spelled 'choklet' on a board in front of the class, we all laughed, Paul wasn't in the slightest upset.

Stop being so over sensitive. I have gay hair but I don't cry when people slag it because it's just not important. Like getting worked up over dyslexism.

Specially that tail of yours.

MSK
21-07-2010, 08:47 PM

Stop being so over sensitive. I have gay hair but I don't cry when people slag it because it's just not important. Like getting worked up over dyslexism.:faf:...post of the year ...:top marks:thumbsup:

Supraninja
21-07-2010, 08:48 PM
specially that tail of yours.

mind = blown

are you watching me???

Kato
21-07-2010, 10:06 PM
I can't say any more about it other than that I was once embarassed when I slagged dyslexia, and it turned out that the guy actually had it.

I hope you learned your lesson.

I also hope I don't see you poking fun at other people's situations/conditions on here just for the sake of it as some might "take offence" and that high horse of yours will suddenly be like a Shetland Pony.*

*No offence meant to any vertically challenged Equines in mentioning the fine beast that is - the Shetland Pony.

mc5-the-don
22-07-2010, 12:40 PM
Been away on holiday so really dont know the answer to this question and am not trying to be smart but who else have you signed?
Northern Irish striker (McGiness) and defender (McArdle) who have recently broken into the N.I national team. Both supposed to be hard players. Lee Hendrie is signing today, in fact has probably already signed the contract.
We are also about to sign an 'experienced striker', but I have no idea who that is.

Do Aberdeen actually have any money to offer these guys? My count is you've lost at least 8 first-teamers since the end of May.
Exactly, loads of players have left, some of them fairly big earners (Miller, Mulgrew, McDonald, Kerr) thus freeing up wages to sign other players (on free transfers).

See above, done deal and will be announced today.

We'll probbaly still end up with a squad which is, on paper, not as strong as Hibs/Utd and possibly Hearts, but it will be an improvement on last season. Hopefully we'll have the right blend of youth and experience and a Winning mentality.

MC5

Speedway
22-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Northern Irish striker (McGiness) and defender (McArdle) who have recently broken into the N.I national team. Both supposed to be hard players. Lee Hendrie is signing today, in fact has probably already signed the contract.
We are also about to sign an 'experienced striker', but I have no idea who that is.

Exactly, loads of players have left, some of them fairly big earners (Miller, Mulgrew, McDonald, Kerr) thus freeing up wages to sign other players (on free transfers).

We'll probbaly still end up with a squad which is, on paper, not as strong as Hibs/Utd and possibly Hearts, but it will be an improvement on last season. Hopefully we'll have the right blend of youth and experience and a Winning mentality.

MC5

Nish? :agree:

mc5-the-don
22-07-2010, 03:01 PM
Nish? :agree:

Having been at Celtic and Middlesborough, he'd probably be wanting more money than we can afford (or he is worth!)

mjhibby
22-07-2010, 03:13 PM
[QUOTE=mc5-the-don;2520881]Northern Irish striker (McGiness) and defender (McArdle) who have recently broken into the N.I national team. Both supposed to be hard players. Lee Hendrie is signing today, in fact has probably already signed the contract.

I admire your optimism but mcghee doesnt strike me as the sort of manager who looks long term at any job as he has shown in the past.I hope your guys make top six at least but the loss of such a block of the heart of the team is hard to overcome.You can always be optimistic at this time and after the first quarter of the league you will have a good idea how your season will go.St mirren,killie and possibly hamilton will be near the bottom and i see the dons finishing around 7th or sneaking into 6th place.

MSK
22-07-2010, 03:15 PM
Having been at Celtic and Middlesborough, he'd probably be wanting more money than we can afford (or he is worth!)Your thinking Killen ...:agree:

Lofarl
22-07-2010, 03:17 PM
The dons where a funny team last season. In some games they were rank rotten but then they'd stuff the Yams at the Pink Palace. Also the 2-2 Evening game at ER was a cracking match.

Aldo
22-07-2010, 03:37 PM
[QUOTE=Speedway;2520889]Nish? :agree:[/QUOT(]

If and if this is the case speedway then Hughes must have someone lined up that can play in the position ie tall target sort of player????

You have been right about these things in the past. :greengrin

mc5-the-don
22-07-2010, 04:21 PM
Your thinking Killen ...:agree:

Oh aye, meant Killen.....

sixtwo
22-07-2010, 04:46 PM

Maybe you should try 'straighteners'?:wink:

MSK
22-07-2010, 04:48 PM
Anyway ..has Hartley signed for the yam tramps yet ..?

Barney McGrew
22-07-2010, 04:55 PM
Anyway ..has Hartley signed for the yam tramps yet ..?

He must have.

Kickback were busy proclaiming that he was signing a couple of days ago and they never get it wrong :agree:

MSK
22-07-2010, 05:41 PM
Yam tramps have just taken a Finnish Midfielder on trial..prob signal the end of their interest in Bryson & Hartley ...:bye:

WindyMiller
22-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Yam tramps have just taken a Finnish Midfielder on trial..prob signal the end of their interest in Bryson & Hartley ...:bye:

They'll be screwing themselves into the ground to be the first to do a 180 turn.

:lolyam:

Phil D. Rolls
22-07-2010, 06:35 PM
I hope you learned your lesson.

I also hope I don't see you poking fun at other people's situations/conditions on here just for the sake of it as some might "take offence" and that high horse of yours will suddenly be like a Shetland Pony.*

*No offence meant to any vertically challenged Equines in mentioning the fine beast that is - the Shetland Pony.

I am actually 3 ft tall, and guaranteed to contradict myself in the next 24 hours at least once.

Aldo
22-07-2010, 07:13 PM
If the Dons are chasing Nish or Killen then if we lose Nish would we have Killen back??

I would. I personally think both him and Stokes upfront would be excellent.

Can i see us signing Killen.......No (but would like to think we could)??

Anyone in the know heard anything...speedway, scoopy, TQM.

Danderhall Hibs
22-07-2010, 07:30 PM
I take it the Hartley move to Hearts is "on hold" because he's signing for us? I remember reading on here that it was a "done deal" not so long ago...

Kaiser1962
22-07-2010, 08:09 PM
I take it the Hartley move to Hearts is "on hold" because he's signing for us? I remember reading on here that it was a "done deal" not so long ago...

The Yams have called a press conference for tomorrow at 3pm. Yams are all getting quite excited. Those "in the know" are reporting that its to announce the signing of Hartley. I suppose they have to be right some time.

Bostonhibby
22-07-2010, 08:25 PM
The Yams have called a press conference for tomorrow at 3pm. Yams are all getting quite excited. Those "in the know" are reporting that its to announce the signing of Hartley. I suppose they have to be right some time.

Its probably just that they have finally sorted out the light bulb saga............

Danderhall Hibs
22-07-2010, 08:32 PM

So is the done deal with us not happening then?

Kaiser1962
22-07-2010, 08:36 PM
So is the done deal with us not happening then?

That would appear to be an undone deal at the moment. Although the Yams have been announcing this for ever it seems.

Spike Mandela
22-07-2010, 08:42 PM
A scottish internationalist and two fringe internationalists seems pretty good business so far for a team on it's uppers.

weecounty hibby
22-07-2010, 09:00 PM
A scottish internationalist and two fringe internationalists seems pretty good business so far for a team on it's uppers.

Calm down you pessimistic barsteward, Hartley is finished and will be another drain on their resourcesand is only to try and keep the natives from being restless, and if you mean Kyle and Barr well I can honestly say that they are particularly underwhelming. Barr is average and Kyle has a strike rate similar to Nade.

On an aside how much do you want to go to Maribor??

Spike Mandela
22-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Calm down you pessimistic barsteward, Hartley is finished and will be another drain on their resourcesand is only to try and keep the natives from being restless, and if you mean Kyle and Barr well I can honestly say that they are particularly underwhelming. Barr is average and Kyle has a strike rate similar to Nade.

On an aside how much do you want to go to Maribor??

Is that an offer? I'm off next Thursday:greengrin

weecounty hibby
22-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Is that an offer? I'm off next Thursday:greengrin
Aye can just see Karla and Maria being happy at that. :no way:
Will just have to hope it's on tv and reminisce about Liege and Anderlecht. :party:
Few beers next Thursday in the hotbed of Hibernianism that is Alloa?:agree:

Spike Mandela
22-07-2010, 09:33 PM
Aye can just see Karla and Maria being happy at that. :no way:
Will just have to hope it's on tv and reminisce about Liege and Anderlecht. :party:
Few beers next Thursday in the hotbed of Hibernianism that is Alloa?:agree:

Sounds like a plan. Is David Francie still alive:wink:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
22-07-2010, 10:17 PM
So has the wee nyaff kissed and made up with mad vlad? :guesswho:

Toaods
22-07-2010, 11:26 PM
I have gay hair but I don't cry when people slag it because it's just not important. Like getting worked up over dyslexism.

Maybe you should try 'straighteners'?:wink:

...should that not be 'Hetro'-ers...:greengrin

VeryMessi
22-07-2010, 11:40 PM
The press conference tomorrow at 3pm will NOT be to unveil Paul Hartley....trust me! :thumbsup:

sleeping giant
22-07-2010, 11:52 PM
The press conference tomorrow at 3pm will NOT be to unveil Paul Hartley....trust me! :thumbsup:

Nae bother :cool2:

Albanian Hibs
23-07-2010, 12:52 AM

so what is it for then?

MrSmith
23-07-2010, 06:19 AM
I think its just a verymessi jumbo on the wind up....

Hibbyradge
23-07-2010, 06:27 AM
so what is it for then?

Patience.

Callum_62
23-07-2010, 06:50 AM
Patience.

Its killing me....I NEED TO KNOW..... :wink::greengrin

Hibs90
23-07-2010, 07:59 AM
Been waiting my whole life for this press conference. :greengrin

MrSmith
23-07-2010, 09:13 AM
Patience.

Who's she and whats she got to do with the mingers??

Heraghty's
23-07-2010, 02:19 PM
What times does the 3pm news conference start? :thumbsup:

Frazerbob
23-07-2010, 02:29 PM
What times does the 3pm news conference start? :thumbsup:

The deluded ones over the road are all about to burst waiting on news on Hartley signing. You'd think they were signing Messi FFS not a past it, journey man who will be a shadow of the player he was a few years ago.

bighairyfaeleith
23-07-2010, 02:30 PM
So who have they signed and can anyone pronounce his name?

MrSmith
23-07-2010, 04:11 PM
I take he signed at three o'clock then? if no, 4pm, 5pm?? Is he a gorgay boy in pink yet??

sixtwo
23-07-2010, 05:00 PM
I take he signed at three o'clock then? if no, 4pm, 5pm?? Is he a gorgay boy in pink yet??

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/hearts/184180-bristol-city-issue-hands-off-hartley-warning-to-hearts/
This would suggest he is not going back to the unwashed tribe!

grunt
23-07-2010, 05:07 PM
http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/hearts/184180-bristol-city-issue-hands-off-hartley-warning-to-hearts/

Article is dated 24 June - looks pretty old news to me.

Kaiser1962
23-07-2010, 05:07 PM

That reports a month old.
If he dosent end up there though it will be really really funny.

sixtwo
23-07-2010, 05:11 PM
That reports a month old.
If he dosent end up there though it will be really really funny.

Just noticed that. Sorry for the duff info, I took it from jambosbrokeback!

I'm away for a good scrub now. That site is contaminated with vermin!

VeryMessi
23-07-2010, 08:49 PM
I think its just a verymessi jumbo on the wind up....How very, very, very dare you!! :grr:

Bostonhibby
23-07-2010, 09:12 PM
so what is it for then?

see above, its got to be the lightbulb issue finally coming to an end, The reason for all the media hype is that they have got a 2 for 1 from Tesco, further proof that when it comes to matters financial, being owned by one of the biggest and finest banks in the world ensures you always do the eyecatching deals that no other club can achieve.

Bostonhibby
23-07-2010, 09:14 PM
So who have they signed and can anyone pronounce his name?

its Vuvuzelas, outstanding Lithuanian prospect, oh wait a minute, have they banned them, or are they waiting for Vlad to say if they are banned or not - as far as FJK is concerned hes not bothered, its just another big trumpet to him........

Big_D
23-07-2010, 10:10 PM

As of 3 hours ago he hadn't made up his mind between Hearts & Aberdeen , he's talked to both

Toaods
23-07-2010, 10:19 PM
As of 3 hours ago he hadn't made up his mind between Hearts & Aberdeen , he's talked to both

annual salary up for debate:

£8k/ week from Hearts x 6 actual payments = £48K

£1K/ week from the sheep x 52 payments = £52K

obviously would gross more at Todders but Hearts are a big, big, Big club.

Propert prices are soaring in Aberdeen and Stewart Milne will no doubt manage to find him a decent shack at a low price, on the other hand he can get free overdraft facilities with Ukio Bankas on his account at Kaunas.

sixtwo
23-07-2010, 10:20 PM

Thought he was coming back to scotland to be closer to his family in hamilton?

Aberdeen is a fair distance away and they do not have the money to spend.

I think if hearts genuinely want him. They have the location and the cash to satisfy his needs, the fans will be delighted too.

Reality is, hartley is past it and will struggle to live up to the hype. He was an average player who had a purple patch which included a hat trick against us! This has exaggerated the true extent of his abilities. He is now 34, he is not capable of 90 mins.

I think he will end up at hearts but he will fail to live up to expectations. He will be like neil mccann when he returned. Total and utter garbage and a further drain on their resources!

If hearts get him back and play him with stevenson, they truley will be a circus. they will have the tattoo'd lady and bearded lady in the same team!

****witts!

Big_D
23-07-2010, 10:28 PM
Thought he was coming back to scotland to be closer to his family in hamilton?

Aberdeen is a fair distance away and they do not have the money to spend.

I think if hearts genuinely want him. They have the location and the cash to satisfy his needs, the fans will be delighted too.

Reality is, hartley is past it and will struggle to live up to the hype. He was an average player who had a purple patch which included a hat trick against us! This has exaggerated the true extent of his abilities. He is now 34, he is not capable of 90 mins.

I think he will end up at hearts but he will fail to live up to expectations. He will be like neil mccann when he returned. Total and utter garbage and a further drain on their resources!

If hearts get him back and play him with stevenson, they truley will be a circus. they will have the tattoo'd lady and bearded lady in the same team!

****witts!

From what i was told of what he said it sounded to me like he was leaning toward Aberdeen but who can tell . Either way i agree he won't be anything like the player he was before

Mikey
23-07-2010, 10:29 PM
they will have the tattoo'd lady and bearded lady in the same team!

:greengrin

Sergey
23-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Wouldn't surprise me if Strachan came in and tried to sign him at Middlesboro :wink:

sixtwo
23-07-2010, 10:43 PM
Wouldn't surprise me if Strachan came in and tried to sign him at Middlesboro :wink:

After signing lee millar for a few hundred grand, I wouldn't be surprised if eduardo hurdato was on strachans wanted list!

MrSmith
24-07-2010, 12:41 AM
How very, very, very dare you!! :grr:

My apologies sir. :thumbsup:

Golden Bear
24-07-2010, 07:35 AM
Seems all is not lost after all! All it needs now is for Ukio Bankas to "sanction" the move. Allegedly.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/hearts/188069-hearts-near-hartley-signing/

Failing that the Salvation Army volunteers will not be in evidence next season as the big team intend to muster 400,000 tin rattlers of their own as an alternative means of raising funds.

Barney McGrew
24-07-2010, 07:37 AM
Seems all is not lost after all! All it needs now is for Ukio Bankas to "sanction" the move. Allegedly

It would be rather hilarious if they don't get him then :cool2:

PaulSmith
24-07-2010, 08:49 AM
Seems all is not lost after all! All it needs now is for Ukio Bankas to "sanction" the move. Allegedly.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/hearts/188069-hearts-near-hartley-signing/

Failing that the Salvation Army volunteers will not be in evidence next season as the big team intend to muster 400,000 tin rattlers of their own as an alternative means of raising funds.

I wonder who actually sanctions the moves then, I mean the manager wants him, the Chief Exec wants him but they need to e-mail details to some guy in a rundown office block in downtown Kaunus for it to proceed. I can just imagine said guy seeing how he rates in Vlads latest Football Manager 2010 programme before making a decision.

lapsedhibee
24-07-2010, 08:56 AM
I forget Hartley's yam history. Was he one of the players Mr Vlad said he would never, ever, ever sell to the OF? And was he in the Celtc team which played HOMFC after Mr Vlad said they would never, ever, ever lose 5-0 to any team? :dunno:

Mikey
24-07-2010, 09:04 AM
I wonder who actually sanctions the moves then, I mean the manager wants him, the Chief Exec wants him but they need to e-mail details to some guy in a rundown office block in downtown Kaunus for it to proceed. I can just imagine said guy seeing how he rates in Vlads latest Football Manager 2010 programme before making a decision.

You have to wonder how UBIG can possibly sanction it. Hearts fans were clearly told at the last AGM that they have to raise £5m in player sales every year. They fannied about so long with Burnley, trying to get them up to £5m, that the Driver sale fell through. Now he's injured yet again he'll be going nowhere. Wallace is the only other asset and he's carrying an injury too.

On top of that, Hartley has no re-sale value so they'll get no return on their money.

I wonder who the yams will blame when it doesn't happen. Hartley himself presumably!

Barney McGrew
24-07-2010, 09:18 AM
I wonder who the yams will blame when it doesn't happen. Hartley himself presumably!

Chris Robinson. Everything's his fault.

He was the Anti-Christ for running up £18m odds of debt. They had protests and shops about it and everything. Just as well they replaced him with an eastern European maniac with a penchant for basketball teams, ballroom dancing and piloting submarines round the Baltic. He'd never do anything like double their debt, because I'm sure they'd have to have the protests and shops again if that ever happened.

Oscar Lomax
24-07-2010, 09:30 AM
Why as we, HIBS FANS, worried so much about an over-aged has-been coming back to them ??? Who cares. Fair enough, they get the best years out of him but he was crap at Celtic and Bristol City and will be crap with them....This thread makes us look like we are jealous that he is not coming to us !!!:confused:

matty_f
24-07-2010, 09:43 AM
You have to wonder how UBIG can possibly sanction it. Hearts fans were clearly told at the last AGM that they have to raise £5m in player sales every year. They fannied about so long with Burnley, trying to get them up to £5m, that the Driver sale fell through. Now he's injured yet again he'll be going nowhere. Wallace is the only other asset and he's carrying an injury too.

On top of that, Hartley has no re-sale value so they'll get no return on their money.

Sergey.:agree:

Caversham Green
24-07-2010, 09:55 AM

There's a bit of political positioning going on here. Fudywotsit (who would actually have to read all the angry open letters etc) is making it clear that he has done everything he can and it's not his fault if Hartley doesn't sign.

Suggests he's not all that confident that it's going to happen.

Hibby D
24-07-2010, 09:58 AM
Why as we, HIBS FANS, worried so much about an over-aged has-been coming back to them ??? Who cares. Fair enough, they get the best years out of him but he was crap at Celtic and Bristol City and will be crap with them....This thread makes us look like we are jealous that he is not coming to us !!!:confused:

I think it's more a case of desperately hoping it doesn't happen; a slightly lesser degree than the desire some have to see them go bust but something to laugh at all the same :greengrin

And because "we" want it to fall through so much, it probably won't :wink:

Phil D. Rolls
24-07-2010, 11:08 AM

:hmmm:

I think there are a few people on here who would like him to come to us. For me, I just don't want to see "them" sign any player that might make them more competitive in the league. I am waiting for the day the sh*t truly hits the fan over there and they are forced to cut their cloth according to their means.

I don't like to see any team cheating. But when it's a team that swaggered around dishing out insults like "wee team" and making out that it was on a different plane from the rest of Scottish football, it would be extra nice to see them face the music.

I never hated them as much before they started this "big club" nonsense. I used to think it was just us that despised their bloated posturing. In fact they are known as patronising ********s at just about every club in the country.

Of course in Glasgow they are known as rslicking wannabes.

MrSmith
24-07-2010, 02:26 PM
I went to my mums in Gracemount this morning, passed the shops at the bottom of the drive where the flats used to be and spotted a burst hearts fitba lying in the middle of the road...thoughts were, how symbolic the baws burst!

Jim44
24-07-2010, 06:13 PM
I think he's a certainty to sign. Jeffries, the fans and the 'foreigners' all desperately want him and if they can't raise the money to clinch the deal it would be a massive public admission of their dire financial state. They can't afford not to get him now.

Fat Penlon
24-07-2010, 06:52 PM
All together now "Paaaauuuul Hartley is gay" :greengrin

sunshine1875
24-07-2010, 07:05 PM
I don't believe for a second that Hartley will sign for Hertz. It is the usual Vlad pre-season trick to get the Vladsheep to buy season tickets. Remember all the past "we are going to sign 3 world cup stars" or "we will win the Champion's League in 3 (or was it 10) years" or "we will sign a top class manager" - enter Graham Rix.

From yesterday's Scotsman: "HEARTS director Sergejus Fedotovas today expressed his desire to lure Paul Hartley back to Tynecastle. Speaking exclusively to the Evening News, the Lithuanian revealed he is currently awaiting approval from the club's parent company, Ukio Bankas Investment Group, to proceed with the transfer." You can read the script, they get this stuff printed to get more fools to buy season tickets only for Vlad to say no. "We are finalising the approval process for signing Paul Hartley so I hope that we will be able to sign the player in the near future," said Fedotovas. "I think that, it the next day or two, this will be absolutely clear and we will be given the green light to go ahead with this signing, which I hope we will be able to make."

Then Fedotovas adds the next gem "Fedotovas revealed that negotiations are in progress for another Hearts signing target, although he was reluctant to reveal the player's identity. "We are actively negotiating another deal at the moment which I can't give you details of." Why be so secretive, when every other transfer dealing whether real or not has been conducted through the media.

It is all part of Vlad's plan to get their season ticket money, then run with it.

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Hearts-set-to-make-move.6436646.jp

zosohibee
25-07-2010, 12:19 AM
Got to wonder about how your club is run when you have to grovel to the banker for a free contract player, whos 34... however talismanic. Personally id love to him come back and fall flat on his erse. Given that theyve sent their "best" players packing already i forsee a little more optimism for derbies this year. One can at least hope...

AFKA5814_Hibs
25-07-2010, 12:25 AM
So much has been made about this it, it it's gonna happen it will be similar to Neil McCann returning to the Yams rather than Deeks returning to Hibs. Hartley will turn in the odd good game but will be a huge burden on their wage bill.

Phil D. Rolls
25-07-2010, 07:38 AM
All together now "Paaaauuuul Hartley is gay" :greengrin

:faf: :thumbsup:

lucky
25-07-2010, 08:43 AM
He is a decent player who will do well for them. Outside the OF he would get a game for every SPL team. That being said would I want Hibs to pay £6k---£10k per week for him, NO.

If he does sign the Yams will be delighted but his £500k a year salary will edge them closer to oblivion.

Hibby D
25-07-2010, 09:44 AM
Right I'm having a Toblerone moment here.

Why would PH even consider returning to them having previously experienced the Lithuanian regime in all it's glory and knowing they're scurrying about for loose change down the back of the settee to pay his wages???

Has he no shame? :bitchy:

matty_f
25-07-2010, 09:47 AM
Right I'm having a Toblerone moment here.

Why would PH even consider returning to them having previously experienced the Lithuanian regime in all it's glory and knowing they're scurrying about for loose change down the back of the settee to pay his wages???

Has he no shame? :bitchy:

He'll have been assured that it's all different now, he'll buy into Jim Jefferies, and he'll remember the good times that he had at there.

IMHO, there is no doubt that Hartley will be a Yam again very soon. Can't see any way that Aberdeen would gazump the deal, leaving the Yams as his only option.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
25-07-2010, 10:46 AM
I think he's a certainty to sign. Jeffries, the fans and the 'foreigners' all desperately want him and if they can't raise the money to clinch the deal it would be a massive public admission of their dire financial state. They can't afford not to get him now.

:agree: Mad Ego McVlad couldn't handle the public ridicule. He'll find a way to fund it, somehow.

Col2
25-07-2010, 11:11 AM
Folks let's by objective here. He will sign (he has no other credible option) and he IS a quality player.

Will he last 2-3 years, probably not but he will get them going next season and will make them more difficult to breakdown (sitting in a more defensive role). He will also take the free kicks both as shots and crosses which were always dangerous.

With Kingston and Stewart away, his signing will offset this but not much more. Doesn't get away from the fact that the yams are still an average team now solely relying on the goal scoring skills of the not so prolific or even fit Kevin Kyle.

Barney McGrew
25-07-2010, 04:58 PM
Some of the in the know yaks on Sickboak reckon Hertz interest in the bearded lady is now 'cooling'

Let the Yam revisionism on his talents or lack thereof begin :cool2:

degenerated
25-07-2010, 05:03 PM
Some of the in the know yaks on Sickboak reckon Hertz interest in the bearded lady is now 'cooling'

if it's true it'll have been blocked by Vlad, they'll sign the polish guy and the other guy that's on loan and pretend that Hartley wasn't good enough or would destroy the club every day he was there :agree:

Barney McGrew
25-07-2010, 05:21 PM
if it's true it'll have been blocked by Vlad, they'll sign the polish guy and the other guy that's on loan and pretend that Hartley wasn't good enough or would destroy the club every day he was there

No doubt through threads started by the usual club lackeys who'll lead the posts claiming he wasn't that good anyway in exchange for a few tickets again :agree:

Mikey
25-07-2010, 05:48 PM

The "Welcome home captain" posts are being deleted as we speak :greengrin

Col2
25-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Ok - if interest is cooling as suggested i.e. UBIG/Vlad have said "you must be kidding, you do know we are £40m in debt and need to sell not buy 34 year old's with no sell on value"....... and assuming Aberdeen are the only other viable option at the moment (and you would need to be a total crack pot to join that lot just now).....

....would it really be that unlikley that Yogi would ask Rod to step in and tie him up on a 1 or 2 years deal?

Personally I would not be too bothered either way but I would ABSOLUTELY laugh my chuckies off for a month it it happened. We could just bring him out in derby games (all 3 of them).

matty_f
25-07-2010, 06:16 PM
No matter what the knockedbackers are saying, I still expect the Yams to pull off the Hartley signing.

Hibby D
25-07-2010, 06:43 PM
No matter what the knockedbackers are saying, I still expect the Yams to pull off the Hartley signing.

That is desperately crying out to be doctored!! But I'll resist the temptation :greengrin

Jim44
25-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Hearts it has to be. Hartley effectively has nowhere else to go.

scoopyboy
25-07-2010, 08:58 PM
That is desperately crying out to be doctored!! But I'll resist the temptation :greengrin

Diane, reminds me of the time Justin Fashanu signed for Hearts.

Prior to his debut he was told he was going to be pulled off at half time.

The bold Fash replied he was going to love it at Tynecastle as at his other clubs they just got orange at half time.

The old ones are the best eh.

Brooster
25-07-2010, 09:03 PM
Get away to your bed Scoopyboy.

scoopyboy
25-07-2010, 09:05 PM
Get away to your bed Scoopyboy.

No sleepy yet chief.

Too much fun to be had on here.

Sergey
25-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Such sad news. Kickback will be in meltdown....

Hartley to Become a Don? (http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3068413/Hartley-move-a-write-off.html)

Hibbyradge
25-07-2010, 11:38 PM

Hartley to Become a Don? (http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3068413/Hartley-move-a-write-off.html)

I await Mowgli's apology.

TamHibs
26-07-2010, 12:04 AM
Sorry if already posted:

Hearts have dropped their interest in signing Paul Hartley from Bristol City.

Hearts’ board appeared close to sanctioning a move for their former captain at the end of last week, but have decided not to pursue the matter any further.

The decision is likely to reignite the possibility of further talks between Hearts and Kilmarnock over the potential transfer of Craig Bryson to Tynecastle.

Hearts have already made two bids for the former Scotland under-21 internationalist, the second of which was in the region of £300,000. It is believed Kilmarnock want £500,000.

While Bryson fits into the mould of Hearts’ publicly stated strategy of trying to sign younger Scottish players – the average age of the Hearts squad is currently just 22 – the Tynecastle board are still pursuing other midfielders, although they are in no immediate rush.

A club spokesperson said: “We are remaining open-minded on signing a midfielder. Although our interest has now cooled in Paul Hartley, there are five weeks remaining before the transfer window closes and there are still a number of opportunities currently being explored.”

The decision by Hearts to drop their interest in Hartley leaves Aberdeen as the clear favourites to sign him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Col2
26-07-2010, 05:48 AM

Unbelievable, even by the yams standards.

How can a club go from making as public announcement as you can get that they are about to sign a former hero and then less than 3 days later distance themselves from it. If the ricarton 3 clause is the deal breaker then hertz are even crazier than we all thought (i know i know!).

You have to take the time and read that thread on kickback - its priceless and may need to go in our vault. Some of them a few days ago were almost in tears with excitment, one girl said she couldn't sleep and several of them on friday after the statement that he was coming were lauding vald again with "Vlad delivers again".

Now they blame the sun (for a made up story), then when it hit the scotsman and other papers they believe that this shows JJ IS in charge and think he must have had a hissy fit as he never wanted PH in the first place. Funny i must have dreamt all the quotes from FJK around been interested in Hartley.

Comedy gold.

Col2
26-07-2010, 05:54 AM
Funny how things work out.

The papers think he is now certain to go to the sheep.

I have a feeling he might be going somehwere else even closer.:wink::cool2:

Sandy
26-07-2010, 06:16 AM

I am going over for a look :faf::jamboclow

Hibs07p
26-07-2010, 06:19 AM
Unbelievable, even by the yams standards.

How can a club go from making as public announcement as you can get that they are about to sign a former hero and then less than 3 days later distance themselves from it. If the ricarton 3 clause is the deal breaker then hertz are even crazier than we all thought (i know i know!).

The statement about Hartley was made at the end of last week (pay day), to hook the deluded ones into buying season tickets, now, approaching the end of the month, when even more people who get paid monthly, have cash available, the story will be all about some other signing target they have no intention of getting, but the deluded ones will be reeled in, and left with a worthless season ticket. :agree:

hibs0666
26-07-2010, 06:22 AM
Funny how things work out.

The papers think he is now certain to go to the sheep.

I have a feeling he might be going somehwere else even closer.:wink::cool2:

You dinnae half change your tune quick. :thumbsup:

Part/Time Supporter
26-07-2010, 06:34 AM
I wonder if they will change their tune about how wonderful Sergey whatshispussus is, given his handling of the negotiations with Hartley per the report in the Sun?

:agree:

:ostrich:

Col2
26-07-2010, 06:53 AM
You dinnae half change your tune quick. :thumbsup:

Not really, always thought and still do think he would do a job for them or us. Dont really want him due to history but he could be a good squad player for us and we could wheel him out for derby games (all 3 of them).:wink:

Barney McGrew
26-07-2010, 07:02 AM
:faf:

Confidentiality agreements on the way in now as well as the way out.

Loving the fact that Kickback currently has the strapline "Are we about to re-sign Sir Paul". I'm thinking his Gorgie knighthood is about to be revoked :greengrin

mjhibby
26-07-2010, 07:13 AM
Jambos backtrack is in full meltdown.The believers are trying to calm down those who see this for what it is.Romanov interfeering with fjk signing and their pr saying he will sign this week and 3 days later he will not be signing.This takes the level of their gulllibility to record heights .At least some of them are raging at it and see romanov for what he is a chancer and the story of him signing looks to have been a cynical ploy to build up the hopes of the fans and get then to buy sts.To think they are pinning their season on bryson who remember along with kyle were in the team who were one goal away from being relagated.I was going to say you couldnt make this up but where romanovs concerned anything is possible.
The hertz fans explanatioms of why he isnt signing are about as plausible as the ferrari bosses saying there were no team orders.The hertz fans are so embarassing and to think we have them as our rivals.Oh the shame of it and the shame they bring on edinburgh.

Barney McGrew
26-07-2010, 07:24 AM
Jambos backtrack is in full meltdown.The believers are trying to calm down those who see this for what it is.Romanov interfeering with fjk signing and their pr saying he will sign this week and 3 days later he will not be signing.This takes the level of their gulllibility to record heights

You've got it all wrong.

This is really just Jumbo asserting his right to build his own squad, and all it shows is that Vlad is allowing him to do that. After all, it will be FJK that will have insisted the 'no speaky about the Riccarton threesy' clause inserted won't it? :wink:

jdships
26-07-2010, 07:54 AM
This Hartley "will he won't he" is great entertainment to say the least

This from a reply to an article in this morning's "Scotsman" posted by one of "Gorgies best" !!
I have corrected his spelling mistakes

"Worse still, Hibs might go for him!! They need a decent midfielder, de Graffe is a dud, and Hartley at 33 is still 10 times better than anything else they have in there"

Nice to see even Jambo's have travelled to Dunfermline, Dumfries and Holland in order to form a considered opinion of the player
Pathetic is the word methinks :greengrin

:bye:

brog
26-07-2010, 07:57 AM
I have to say I think Bryson is a very good player & I'm a tad worried now that they may have some money to steal him from Killie. He certainly fits the sell-on profile so beloved by Mad Vlad much better that Hartley's Yam.
Hopefully Killie will have the balls to knock Hawrts back again, especially when Yams are going to get 10 zillion for Driver! :wink:

Jim44
26-07-2010, 08:00 AM
If the Hartley deal really is off because Hartley won't retract from his part in the Tynecastle Three, he has gone up in my estimation. 99% of the Jambo support have lain down sheepishly and taken everything that Mad Vlad has thrown at them over the past few years and every time they come begging back for more. Have they no self respect or has SM become a way of life for the deluded ones? :greengrin

Mikey
26-07-2010, 08:02 AM
I have to say I think Bryson is a very good player & I'm a tad worried now that they may have some money to steal him from Killie. He certainly fits the sell-on profile so beloved by Mad Vlad much better that Hartley's Yam.
Hopefully Killie will have the balls to knock Hawrts back again, especially when Yams are going to get 10 zillion for Driver! :wink:

Bryson would be off his head going there. He's got his whole career ahead of him and he could easily find himself stagnating at Hearts. One wrong word and Vlad will have him sitting in the stands.

He'll get good offers from proper football clubs and he should hold off.

Frazerbob
26-07-2010, 08:07 AM
There must be a lot of dizzy posters over on backtrack.co.uk the amount of about turns being performed. The Hartley thread is THE funniest thread I have ever read. Everyone was at bursting point last week in anticipation of the "3pm press conference" yet today they all recon Bryson would be a better signing than the Taliban looky-likey anyway.

The latest in a very long list of hilarious events over at the PBS. Can we nominate them for this year's Perier Award?

lucky
26-07-2010, 08:30 AM
The fax has said no. Guaranteed to sign two eastern Europeans instead. Laughing stock of a club.

brog
26-07-2010, 08:43 AM
Bryson would be off his head going there. He's got his whole career ahead of him and he could easily find himself stagnating at Hearts. One wrong word and Vlad will have him sitting in the stands.

He'll get good offers from proper football clubs and he should hold off.

I agree & I hope you're correct but footballers are not really known for their wisdom & long-term planning. Barr is very much in same mould as Bryson but he, Barr, chose some extra cash in short-term over his longer career.
Perhaps we should sign Bryson now!! :greengrin

Winston Ingram
26-07-2010, 09:24 AM
I agree & I hope you're correct but footballers are not really known for their wisdom & long-term planning. Barr is very much in same mould as Bryson but he, Barr, chose some extra cash in short-term over his longer career.
Perhaps we should sign Bryson now!! :greengrin

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11781_6279801,00.html

Defo dropped now. He probably wanted paid:bye:

Sandy
26-07-2010, 09:46 AM
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11781_6279801,00.html

Defo dropped now. He probably wanted paid:bye:

It get better FJK says 'Hearts will not be upping their offer for Bryson', that's the end of that one an all then :faf:

RoYO!
26-07-2010, 10:12 AM
More and more I'm loving hibs policy of say nothing til there's a signature...

MrSmith
26-07-2010, 10:38 AM
that mob have probably unsettled the play now. what are they doing? trying to rob killie of their star asset whilst trying to maximise the transfer fee on driver?? two faced, scurrilous, horrible embarrassment to Scottish fitba!!! I suppose though..they have one the SC twice in 12 years!!

matty_f
26-07-2010, 10:54 AM
that mob have probably unsettled the play now. what are they doing? trying to rob killie of their star asset whilst trying to maximise the transfer fee on driver?? two faced, scurrilous, horrible embarrassment to Scottish fitba!!! I suppose though..they have one the SC twice in 12 years!!

You do them a dis-service, they've won it three times in over a hundred years. What a record! I'd love to have such a special relationship with the Scottish Cup.

Not to mention the two World Wars they won!

Mixer O
26-07-2010, 11:10 AM
You do them a dis-service, they've won it three times in over a hundred years. What a record! I'd love to have such a special relationship with the Scottish Cup.

Not to mention the two World Wars they won!

Hi Matty,

HMFC have won the Scottish cup 7 times in total and 4 times since 1902.

4 times between 1906-2006.

The Silver Fox
26-07-2010, 11:14 AM
Hartley would have been mad even considering a return to a club where it all went so badly wrong and the same guys are in charge. Not always a good thing to return to a club. I know there are some exceptions, but not that many.

Peevemor
26-07-2010, 11:15 AM
Hi Matty,

HMFC have won the Scottish cup 7 times in total and 4 times since 1902.

4 times between 1906-2006.

And 3 times between 1909 and 2009, ie. 100 years.

Did you have a point? :coffee: