PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Help with online ticketing please.

Glasgow Hibee
18-07-2010, 07:53 PM
Having an issue with buying tickets online for myself and my three kids for the Maribor game.

It is years since I used the online ordering but I am still registered and logged on ok. Selected the seats I wanted but after assigning the first ticket to me it says the others are unassigned, but when I try to assign them to me it says, " Unfortunately, the client you have selected has already purchased as many seats as is allowed for the selected event."

Do I have to register each of my kids for probably the only game they will go to this year, or am I doing something wrong (probably!) ?

Thanks for any help.

LancashireHibby
18-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Don't know what you're doing wrong as it's just let me select two adults and four kids tickets without having to assign them when I've tried it?

Jamie
18-07-2010, 07:57 PM
Having an issue with buying tickets online for myself and my three kids for the Maribor game.

It is years since I used the online ordering but I am still registered and logged on ok. Selected the seats I wanted but after assigning the first ticket to me it says the others are unassigned, but when I try to assign them to me it says, " Unfortunately, the client you have selected has already purchased as many seats as is allowed for the selected event."

Do I have to register each of my kids for probably the only game they will go to this year, or am I doing something wrong (probably!) ?

Thanks for any help.

Have you Added Additional Clients?

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/myaccount/default.aspx

Add Additional Client
Click here to add another client to your account. This allows you to easily purchase all types of items and assign to other users.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/network/addclient.aspx

If they are not ST holder you will need to register them I'd imagine, there is a register link when adding /assigning tickets.

Glasgow Hibee
18-07-2010, 08:04 PM
Have you Added Additional Clients?

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/myaccount/default.aspx

Add Additional Client
Click here to add another client to your account. This allows you to easily purchase all types of items and assign to other users.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/network/addclient.aspx

Thanks Jamie, but when I try to do this it asks for a client reference and name (won't accept mine) so it looks like this is just to allow you to buy tickets for other registered supporters. Don't really want to register my kids and anyway Lancashire Hibs has bought without doing that.

Glasgow Hibee
18-07-2010, 08:06 PM
Don't know what you're doing wrong as it's just let me select two adults and four kids tickets without having to assign them when I've tried it?

Thanks Lancashire. Did it show the first ticket as assigned to you then all the rest as unassigned?

Jamie
18-07-2010, 08:08 PM
Dunno how LH managed?, just tried it, it assigns me as 1st member and I would need to register others
----------------------------------------------
OR - register a new member account to assign to this item

Use this panel if the customer you wish to assign this item to does not currently have a member account with us.

Must be an easier way surely?

Glasgow Hibee
18-07-2010, 08:09 PM
Dunno how LH managed?, just tried it, it assigns me as 1st member and I would need to register others
OR - register a new member account to assign to this item

Use this panel if the customer you wish to assign this item to does not currently have a member account with us.

Must be an easier way surely?

I hope so...:confused:

LancashireHibby
18-07-2010, 08:18 PM
I am cheating slightly in that I work with an identical E-Ticketing system at work all week, I must admit - looks as though Hibs have set it to be one ticket per member online so you will either have to register each of your kids or just ring up and order over the phone tomorrow. I presume the setting hasn't been changed from when tickets were just on sale to season ticket holders.

Glasgow Hibee
18-07-2010, 08:26 PM
I am cheating slightly in that I work with an identical E-Ticketing system at work all week, I must admit - looks as though Hibs have set it to be one ticket per member online so you will either have to register each of your kids or just ring up and order over the phone tomorrow. I presume the setting hasn't been changed from when tickets were just on sale to season ticket holders.

Thanks LH.

I'll probably phone tomorrow. What your suggesting does sound right - bit annoying though !

As I'm going to Dundee tomorrow maybe I'll come back (to the West) via sunny Leith and pop in to Easter road and save myself £6 in charges. Chance to see the new strips to I suppose :agree:

Jamie
18-07-2010, 08:28 PM
Chance to see the new strips to I suppose :agree:

And the new east :thumbsup:

Glasgow Hibee
18-07-2010, 08:33 PM
And the new east :thumbsup:

Yeh! that too. I'll take my camera !

Thanks for your help guys.

trev the hat
18-07-2010, 10:14 PM
I had the same problem. i had to phone up on sat. got 2 for the west. me & mrs. had to give her details too. date of birth etc. they give you a number you can use for future games. think its cause its eurpoa league and they need more details for some reason. easily sorted over the blower tho after few mins wait, girl was very helpful.

LancashireHibby
18-07-2010, 10:52 PM
I had the same problem. i had to phone up on sat. got 2 for the west. me & mrs. had to give her details too. date of birth etc. they give you a number you can use for future games. think its cause its eurpoa league and they need more details for some reason. easily sorted over the blower tho after few mins wait, girl was very helpful.

They didn't ask for the details of the second person when I bought mine, though I got through directly to the Ticket Office at ER; if you got connected to Ticketmaster instead then they'd have the same 'one per member' restriction as the E-Ticketing.

Jamie
19-07-2010, 10:13 AM
I made some enquiries and got this response from the TO:

Clients purchasing child tickets for the Europa game will need to register the details of the children regardless of whether they purchase online or in the Ticket Office. This is due to an offer we are running where under 15 tickets purchased will receive a £5 off voucher for the Club Store, so we need to have them registered for proof of age.

Tickets are being limited to one per person, due to the pricing structure for this fixture, as we have a Season Ticket Member price and a non-Season Ticket Member price. This allows us to ensure that the correct price has been selected to the correct category.

Pete70
19-07-2010, 05:02 PM

Thanks for any help.

What if we end up playing Videoton:devil::greengrin