PDA

View Full Version : New Season Ticket

mikethehibee69
18-07-2010, 12:40 PM
Any idea when the new cards are going to be issued, have used the payment plan, when normally i just pay cash:thumbsup:GGTTH

martin63
18-07-2010, 12:53 PM
Was at the ticket office on friday getting my ticket for the europa game and was informed that the new season tickets should be ready for collection at the end of next week

Hibbyradge
18-07-2010, 01:07 PM
I didn't think we got new cards.

Don't the old ones just get updated centrally?

Judas Iscariot
18-07-2010, 01:11 PM
I didn't think we got new cards.

Don't the old ones just get updated centrally?

Hope not..

I don't fancy my shiney new East Season ticket Reading - South Stand Upper..

:cool2:

Hibbyradge
18-07-2010, 01:21 PM
Hope not..

I don't fancy my shiney new East Season ticket Reading - South Stand Upper..

:cool2:

Good point. :na na:

I don't think I get a new card though as I'm not moving seat.

mikethehibee69
18-07-2010, 02:25 PM
ta everyone see u there soooooooooooon:thumbsup:

Seanair
18-07-2010, 03:12 PM
There's a lot of confusion about this--not helped by differing "advice" from the ticket office, depending who you speak to.

If you have paid to renew your ST but HAVEN'T changed your seat, do you turn up for the first SPL game and use the same plastic ticket as last season (or is a NEW one sent to you/collected at the office)?
If you've paid for the Europa game on 5th August (and for your ST) do you turn up and present your plastic card or do you need a printed ticket?:confused:

Thanks in advance.

martin63
18-07-2010, 03:17 PM
According to ticket office if you have purchased a europa tisket this will be added to your existing st unless you have moved seat when you will get a printed ticket. Having said that, should the new east be ready before then I would assume this would be added to your new st.

down-the-slope
18-07-2010, 03:19 PM
There's a lot of confusion about this--not helped by differing "advice" from the ticket office, depending who you speak to.

If you have paid to renew your ST but HAVEN'T changed your seat, do you turn up for the first SPL game and use the same plastic ticket as last season (or is a NEW one sent to you/collected at the office)?
If you've paid for the Europa game on 5th August (and for your ST) do you turn up and present your plastic card or do you need a printed ticket?:confused:

Thanks in advance.

Same seat...same ticket

Same seat for Euro...loaded on card remotely

Cup top up....loaded on card automatically

so unless you are moving old card can have anthing added

if you have moved new card will be issued

if you have chsen to goto euro game in different seat (to sit with mates etc) printed ticket required

Removed
18-07-2010, 03:29 PM

Thanks in advance.

As the Radge says, if you haven't changed seat use the same card.

I was at the ticket office on Friday to pay for the Europa league home tie and it was just added to my card so you don't need anything else.

If you have moved seat in West or FF or new seat in the East then you will need a new card.

the stig
18-07-2010, 03:30 PM
Im renewing my season ticket n ticket office told me that i would be getting a new card ready this week with the europa game on it, my couson was told that he could have his europa league ticket put on his card for the west, even though his season ticket is for the east.
hope this helped

we are hibs
18-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Was at the ticket office on friday getting my ticket for the europa game and was informed that the new season tickets should be ready for collection at the end of next week

i as also told that by the ticket office last week said they were in the middle of printing them out. but should it not be on the website?:confused:

Seanair
19-07-2010, 01:18 PM
Thanks to all who provided info.

But why did I get conflicting stories from the office staff? (No answer required).

brydekirk
20-07-2010, 08:44 AM
ticket office said they will be ready for collection end of week.

bigstu
20-07-2010, 08:51 AM
is the new east stand going to have automatic turnstiles like aberdeen & celtic, so you just scan your card & the gate opens? rather than paying a steward to do it at each gate?