PDA

View Full Version : Patrick Cregg - released after trial @ Carlisle Utd

Gala Foxes
17-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Patrick Cregg was one of 3 trialists that were "released" by Carlisle Utd after 0-3 home defeat in friendly to Newcastle Utd today

down the slope
17-07-2010, 09:03 PM
says it all , a years wages from us and not good enough-Hogg next ?.

ionahibby
17-07-2010, 09:06 PM
I feel sorry for cregg i honenstly didin't think he was that bad. The times i seen him he put more effort in than a few players on the park at the time. good luck to him!

blackpoolhibs
17-07-2010, 09:14 PM
I feel sorry for cregg i honenstly didin't think he was that bad. The times i seen him he put more effort in than a few players on the park at the time. good luck to him!

Putting effort in was never a problem for him, skill and quality on the ball is though. He was better than Chisholm, and did a job for a season.

ionahibby
17-07-2010, 09:31 PM
Putting effort in was never a problem for him, skill and quality on the ball is though. He was better than Chisholm, and did a job for a season.

A few first team starts he might have shown that, makes me think why did yogi sign him in the first place if he wasn't good enough :confused:

Riordans Boots
17-07-2010, 09:32 PM
A few first team starts he might have shown that, makes me think why did yogi sign him in the first place if he wasn't good enough :confused:

I agree - just didn't get the chance to show his potential sadly.

blackpoolhibs
17-07-2010, 10:18 PM

He was a better replacement for chisholm. A stop gap player to get us through a tough season. We cant go out and get real quality subs, so players like him are needed.

TheMentalHibees
17-07-2010, 10:37 PM
Thought he played pretty well in the few games I saw him in. Once Miller came in though, he was never really going to get a decent crack of the whip.

darwenhibby
17-07-2010, 10:38 PM
He was a better replacement for chisholm. A stop gap player to get us through a tough season. We cant go out and get real quality subs, so players like him are needed.

Had his chance. Unfortunately the manager decided he could not take Hibs to the next level.
Another example of backing the managers judgement.
Graaf hopefully is a good addition as a first team regular as opposed to a squad member.
Time will tell.
Yogi only wants the best he can recruit for the Hibs within his budget.
Its time to trust him.

Dashing Bob S
17-07-2010, 10:44 PM
Disappointed that nobody has chipped in with the usual graceless, sneering and derisive kicking-a-chap-when-he's-down sort of post that makes such occassions a delight.

California-Hibs
17-07-2010, 10:53 PM

See also a certain Lewis Stevenson :bitchy:

Hibbyradge
17-07-2010, 10:54 PM
Disappointed that nobody has chipped in with the usual graceless, sneering and derisive kicking-a-chap-when-he's-down sort of post that makes such occassions a delight.

Boy's a clown.

Baldy
18-07-2010, 08:55 AM
Patrick Cregg was one of 3 trialists that were "released" by Carlisle Utd after 0-3 home defeat in friendly to Newcastle Utd today

having watched the game I am not surprised, he was woeful

Dashing Bob S
18-07-2010, 12:02 PM
Boy's a clown.

That's better! Many thanks.

Toaods
18-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Grafter stop.