PDA

View Full Version : Yams Heart players not paid yet again!

Ronaldo9
17-07-2010, 07:48 AM
Just been informed by a colleague ( her son plays for the ****bos ) that they have not received their monthly salaries for July!!

How can they continually get away with this?? I dont feel sorry for their first team boys but the young lads who are only on £100+ a week need that cash.

Tramps!

LancsHibs
17-07-2010, 08:00 AM
Just been informed by a colleague ( her son plays for the ****bos ) that they have not received their monthly salaries for July!!

How can they continually get away with this?? I dont feel sorry for their first team boys but the young lads who are only on £100+ a week need that cash.

Tramps!

They get paid mid-month?:dunno:

IWasThere2016
17-07-2010, 08:01 AM
Technically, it's just a technical problem :wink:

H18sry
17-07-2010, 08:04 AM
Move along its just hobonomics nothing to be seen here :wink:

Bostonhibby
17-07-2010, 08:10 AM
Did they just give all the money to Kyle this month as it was his turn? It can only go so far, no one sold yet and less revenue coming in. I doubt the trunk is even half full of cash at the moment so Vlad probably hasn't even sent a bag man to collect it yet.

lapsedhibee
17-07-2010, 08:26 AM
No successful business pays its staff in July.

McD
17-07-2010, 08:31 AM
What do the Scottish PFA actually do???!!!!

They're remit is to protect their members, yet this has happened 3 times (that we know of). Surely they should be pushing the SFA, UEFA etc for a transfer embargo until all football monies are paid in full and a complete audit of yam's finincial state is completed.

Cardiff were under this kind of thing recently, so were Preston for a few weeks at the end of the season. Gordon Taylor is a man whose idea of self importance is vastly overestimated, but his organisation goes into bat for its members strongly whenever needed.

Where is Fraser Wishart and his organisation?

Peevemor
17-07-2010, 08:37 AM

Tramps!

I take it you mean June?

If so, you're probably just confusing HoMoFC with Barcelona - easy enough mistake. :agree:

Ronaldo9
17-07-2010, 08:39 AM
I think it is an absolute disgrace. Its not just playing staff either its ALL HOMOFC employees who have yet to receive their wage. These people have bills to pay etc.

Its about time something was done about this ****my LITTLE institution.

marinello59
17-07-2010, 08:53 AM

Tramps!

And do you have any other info to back this up? Did this come from the same source that told you Hartley signing for Hibs was a done deal?

Hibbyradge
17-07-2010, 08:56 AM
I've not been paid for July yet either.

Disgrace.

Is this thread a wind up?

Ronaldo9
17-07-2010, 09:00 AM
Hearts pay their staff weekly. Its 100% correct.

You can believe it if you want doesn't bother me either way

Ronaldo9
17-07-2010, 09:02 AM
And do you have any other info to back this up? Did this come from the same source that told you Hartley signing for Hibs was a done deal?

Other than hearing it from a trusted colleague whos son is Hearts player, no I don't.

As for the Hartley thing? We are all allowed a mistake now and again :wink:

marinello59
17-07-2010, 09:02 AM

100% eh? That's pretty conclusive. When is Hartley getting unveiled in a Hibs strip?

CropleyWasGod
17-07-2010, 09:04 AM

... or, rather, they don't. :wink: Make yer mind up.

Hibbyradge
17-07-2010, 09:04 AM

I choose to believe you. :greengrin

marinello59
17-07-2010, 09:06 AM
Other than hearing it from a trusted colleague whos son is Hearts player, no I don't.

As for the Hartley thing? We are all allowed a mistake now and again :wink:

I'd like to believe you. :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
17-07-2010, 09:11 AM

Oh well if it's a 100% correct, that's another matter.

Ronaldo9
17-07-2010, 09:20 AM
Like I said, im not gonna start crying into my cornflakes coz you lot dont believe me, just passing on the in info.

Do what you want with said info

Phil D. Rolls
17-07-2010, 09:24 AM
Like I said, im not gonna start crying into my cornflakes coz you lot dont believe me, just passing on the in info.

Do what you want with said info

Thanks for the heads up, it'll be interesting to see if this comes out in the press soon.

Ronaldo9
17-07-2010, 09:27 AM
Hopefully it does, then I can say I told you so! :greengrin

Jack
17-07-2010, 09:29 AM
Hearts stated the last time this happened they would be paying their staff monthly.
IIRC its within your rights to stay weekly paid when a change like this is proposed so its maybe just a the few refuseniks who haven't got their money.
Poor show anyway.

Chuckie
17-07-2010, 09:41 AM
Your original post says 'monthly salaries', then you say they are definitely paid weekly.

I don't know what to think.

Filled Rolls ?

Ronaldo9
17-07-2010, 09:53 AM
Apologies for the confusion, just had it confirmed that its monthly on the 15th of each month.

matty_f
17-07-2010, 10:56 AM
Apologies for the confusion, just had it confirmed that its monthly on the 15th of each month.

So, have they been paid or not?:confused:

Moulin Yarns
17-07-2010, 11:12 AM

I believe.....

for every drop of rain that falls
A flower grows,
I believe that somewhere in the darkest night
A candle glows,
I believe for everyone who goes astray,
Someone will come to show the way,
I believe, I believe.

I believe above the storm a smallest prayer
Will still be heard,
I believe that someone in the great somewhere
Hears every word,
Every time I hear a newborn baby cry,
Or touch a leaf, or see the sky,
Then I know why,
I believe.

Then I know why,
I believe.

:greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
17-07-2010, 11:17 AM
Your original post says 'monthly salaries', then you say they are definitely paid weekly.

I don't know what to think.

Filled Rolls ?

:dunno:

I believe.....

for every drop of rain that falls
A flower grows,
I believe that somewhere in the darkest night
A candle glows,
I believe for everyone who goes astray,
Someone will come to show the way,
I believe, I believe.

I believe above the storm a smallest prayer
Will still be heard,
I believe that someone in the great somewhere
Hears every word,
Then I know why,
I believe.

Then I know why,
I believe.

:greengrin

:faf:

sauzee1966
17-07-2010, 11:19 AM
Well its possible as i get paid on the 15th each month...but then again i work for a very dodgy FTSE 100 company with about 27,000 employees. Trust me they never ever make a mistake!!

I can only tell you what i have just been told by the catering manager at Yamcastle......seems there problems with monies being paid. But he is not sure about wages. Thats all i know

Hope they have not been paid( the players i mean) Civvie staff would suffer not the high earners.

Tramps!

.Sean.
17-07-2010, 12:16 PM
I've a pal tat'swith the Hearts 19's i'll seewhat he says :agree:

**** run club. Worst run club in the country by a ****ing mile.

Diclonius
17-07-2010, 02:34 PM
So 'Alone' hasn't been included on as many easy listening compilations as they predicted at the start of the year, then? :dunno:

HibeesLA
17-07-2010, 03:42 PM
I Want To Believe (http://astropt.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/i-want-to-believe.jpg)

EskbankHibby
17-07-2010, 11:12 PM
I Want To Believe (http://astropt.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/i-want-to-believe.jpg)

:agree:

I find myself in a Fox Mulder scenario in that i want to believe................