PDA

View Full Version : Will the new east be open for the Euro game home leg?

Not In The Know
16-07-2010, 01:44 PM
As it says on the tin.

Cheers

Purehibee_MYB
16-07-2010, 01:56 PM
I remember a while back Hughes and petrie saying at least half of the east stand would be open for the European match...so I would hope most of it would be...it looks ready!

marleyhib
16-07-2010, 01:58 PM
I heard from a good source it'll be ready for the first home game of the SPL season

Andy74
16-07-2010, 02:03 PM
I had to get my match ticket for the West so presume my seat in the East wasn't an option.

Thomson1875
16-07-2010, 02:03 PM
a couple of weeks and i recon its done. but safety certificates take a while im sure.

hope its open, also heard its going to be open for the Rangers game at the start of the season.

seanraff07
16-07-2010, 02:04 PM
I had to get my match ticket for the West so presume my seat in the East wasn't an option.

Me too.

California-Hibs
16-07-2010, 02:13 PM
We have to remember, yes from the outside, it all looks basically good to go, with all the seats and what not in place. But i think theres still a good bit of work to do on the inside, going by the pictures that have been put up. Toliets, food kiosks, sound system, tv's, saftey inspection etc all those things take abit of time and thats what might means its just abit too soon for the game :boo hoo:
But hey, time will tell..

RoYO!
16-07-2010, 02:19 PM

I reckon that they'll not open it for the euro game, but as an east ST holder I'd want my ticket changed to the east to be there for the first game. Preferably in my ST seat.

Also don't think they said that half the east would be 'open' just that half the seats might be in by then. Which shows how far ahead of schedule they are! :thumbsup:

07hibee
16-07-2010, 02:22 PM
Im working there definatly wont be open for euro tie,first home game in spl against rangers is whats planned.

Keith_M
17-07-2010, 05:13 AM

Me too.

Me three.

1two
17-07-2010, 07:56 AM
The easy won't be open for the match! As someone has said, it looks a lot further on than it is from the outside. It is in fact a bit behind programme on the inside although it will be 100% ready for the Huns!

The only thing that must be ready for the euro match is the new astro between the stand and pitch and floodlighting, anything else would be a bonus!

Sir Mixulot
17-07-2010, 12:22 PM
This is bad news for me as im not a season ticket holder! wat is the capacity of easter road without the east? what is the option that tickeet holders will have- is it that they can get 1 extra ticket? so with that and the east being closed getting tickets if you are not a season ticket holder will be like gold dust!

Bishop Hibee
17-07-2010, 12:25 PM
I got 6 tickets for the West Upper this morning. Quite a steady stream of punters now that the date of the home leg has been confirmed.

lucky
17-07-2010, 12:35 PM
Yogis said in today's record that he was hoping it would be ready for the European tie.

Also when my mate went down for tickets for the game yesterday the ticket office allocated us seats in the south stand but never gave him the tickets. He was told we could collect them next week.

So my thinking is that they think the stand will be ready and they will make the call next week and move all season ticket holders back to the east.

ski1875
17-07-2010, 12:35 PM
Bought ma ticket yesterday. tickets for east were not available

cockneymike
17-07-2010, 12:40 PM
Are they not doing the east in 2 bits, so that they can split it for cup semis?

If so, could they possibly finish one half and get a certificate, and then focus on getting the other half done in time for the Huns/ EL play off rd - which ever comes first?

aussie_hibee
17-07-2010, 01:42 PM
Found out yesterday that my grandad is the supplier of the pipes and fittings and the order was brought forward as the are "way ahead of schedule". On a side note, he was talking to riordan's agent at the races a week or so ago and he was told that deeks has a house in falkirk and is more than happy to stay at Hibs.

down-the-slope
17-07-2010, 01:46 PM
Are they not doing the east in 2 bits, so that they can split it for cup semis?

If so, could they possibly finish one half and get a certificate, and then focus on getting the other half done in time for the Huns/ EL play off rd - which ever comes first?

Nope not any more 2 bits than the South...and we manage fine to segregate that when required

down-the-slope
17-07-2010, 01:48 PM
Yogis said in today's record that he was hoping it would be ready for the European tie.

Also when my mate went down for tickets for the game yesterday the ticket office allocated us seats in the south stand but never gave him the tickets. He was told we could collect them next week.

So my thinking is that they think the stand will be ready and they will make the call next week and move all season ticket holders back to the east.

:yawn: thats because they are not printed as we don't know who we are playing

.Sean.
17-07-2010, 01:59 PM
Bought ma ticket yesterday. tickets for east were not available
Could've let me ken!!!

LancashireHibby
17-07-2010, 05:01 PM
Got two this morning over the phone for South Upper.

ionahibby
17-07-2010, 05:58 PM
I got told by ticket office the east won't be open so had to get tickets for south stand. If they decide to open it at last minute they better give me the option get my season ticket seat! :grr: