PDA

View Full Version : Euro travel - if you want to hedge your bets...

Jamesie
16-07-2010, 12:36 PM
...and have the luxury of a being able to go away from Wednesday - Sunday, you could do worse than fly Ryanair from Glasgow Prestwick - Budapest (currently £139.18 return - if you don't have a prepaid Mastercard then £149.18 return).

If Videoton, you've cracked it.

If Maribor, a six and a half hour train journey on the Thursday morning will get you to Maribor; return to Budapest at your leisure.

That's about as cheap as a return flight from London to Ljubljana at the moment, not including the Edinburgh - London flights.

Jamesie

Hermit Crab
16-07-2010, 12:41 PM
Miss Carlisle on the Sunday :bitchy: :wink:

scott7_0(Prague)
16-07-2010, 12:45 PM
Both a 6hour drive from Prague. Problem being I am heading on Holiday on the Saturday after the game, Me thinks the wife would not be too please!!

Lets see!

Chuckie
16-07-2010, 12:47 PM
...and have the luxury of a being able to go away from Wednesday - Sunday, you could do worse than fly Ryanair from Glasgow Prestwick - Budapest (currently £139.18 return - if you don't have a prepaid Mastercard then £149.18 return).

If Videoton, you've cracked it.

If Maribor, a six and a half hour train journey on the Thursday morning will get you to Maribor; return to Budapest at your leisure.

That's about as cheap as a return flight from London to Ljubljana at the moment, not including the Edinburgh - London flights.

Jamesie

That's the one for me Jamesie.

Not arsed about friendly fixtures and I have a place in Budapest.

The Tubs
16-07-2010, 01:47 PM
Aye, it looks like the best bet for me from Lisbon.

I'll be back in touch once it's booked.