PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for Home Leg

duncs
16-07-2010, 11:55 AM
I see tickets for the home leg are on sale tomorrow - but there is no price on the website...any one care to enlighten me before I head down tomorrow morning?

Cheers

Mikeystewart
16-07-2010, 12:06 PM
The site seems to point towards encouraging fans to buy a season ticket so there ticket would only be £5. though i find it to be a real pain in the a#se they dont just state the price.

PETRIE!!!

LancashireHibby
16-07-2010, 03:44 PM
It's £15 for adult non-season ticket holders (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/0,,10290,00.html).

Are the East Standers relocating to the South for this one? Upper Tier or Lower?

1875Sean
16-07-2010, 04:10 PM
It's £15 for adult non-season ticket holders (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/0,,10290,00.html).

Are the East Standers relocating to the South for this one? Upper Tier or Lower?

Was there today, you can choose, there was little in the west left but can go there, north or south

Cabbage1875
16-07-2010, 05:25 PM
On a ticket related note, I'm a first time season ticket holder this season, but havent received my ticket/anything about my seat/any correspondence from Hibs yet. Should I be worried? :offski:

RoYO!
16-07-2010, 06:22 PM
On a ticket related note, I'm a first time season ticket holder this season, but havent received my ticket/anything about my seat/any correspondence from Hibs yet. Should I be worried? :offski:

Nah no-ones got their ST card yet- as far as I know- think they're waiting to see if the stand can be completed in time.

Edit: they might have it if they're not changing their seat

Cabbage1875
16-07-2010, 07:05 PM
Nah no-ones got their ST card yet- as far as I know- think they're waiting to see if the stand can be completed in time.

Edit: they might have it if they're not changing their seat

Sound, I'm getting mine in the West lower though if that makes a difference?

Should I be getting in contact with the club myself if I want to choose an area of the stand to sit in?

Apologies for the probably daft questions but I just am pretty clueless :greengrin

we are hibs
16-07-2010, 08:09 PM

went down earlier this week and said theey should be sent out next week :rolleyes:

Cabbage1875
16-07-2010, 08:23 PM
went down earlier this week and said theey should be sent out next week :rolleyes:

Cheers mate, much appreciated