PDA

View Full Version : Friendly Sunday 18th July V Chesser

Mister P
14-07-2010, 11:36 PM
Meet at Silverknowes for 9:45am
£5 per heed

who is in...

Fenton isny coz he made plans to do something early am so he could free his afternoon up for football but he never checked OUR OWN WEBSITE for details:top marks

:na na:

In
John
Grant Beatie
Geoff is available but has offered to step back to give Grant a full 90 mins:top marks
Archie
Jamie
Ritchie
Dunkie
Grant
Matt
Pete
Nick
Muzzy
Josh
Deek

Scooter
15-07-2010, 05:52 AM
Meet at Silverknowes for 9:45am
£5 per heed

who is in...

Fenton isny coz he made plans to do something early am so he could free his afternoon up for football but he never checked OUR OWN WEBSITE for details:top marks

:na na:

In
John
Grant Beatie
Geoff is available but has offered to step back to give Grant a full 90 mins:top marks

in:thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
15-07-2010, 06:23 AM
PlSH!

The game will be called off anyway :agree:

Wysie8
15-07-2010, 06:38 AM
I'm defo in!

Scooter
15-07-2010, 06:43 AM
I'm defo in!

you having a **** again J?? :greengrin

Ritchie
15-07-2010, 07:02 AM
In!

My legs gammy as **** this morning!

Should die down by Sunday.

No matter what I'll be there.

Gus
15-07-2010, 08:09 AM
available

DunKie87
15-07-2010, 09:55 AM
im in tah

GB6
15-07-2010, 10:27 AM
I'm in

GreenGunner
15-07-2010, 11:23 AM
I'll have to see how the hammy is a bit nearer the time if that's okay...I can text Fenton/John on Saturday to confirm if that's alright with youse? - otherwise will just sit this one out. Best of luck as usual if I don't make it down in one way or another.

Cheers,
GG

sauzee=legend
15-07-2010, 11:34 AM
I'm in

nickwhibs
15-07-2010, 12:40 PM
I'm available

Muzzy
15-07-2010, 02:49 PM
I'm available :agree:

Nando™
15-07-2010, 04:40 PM
I'm coming to this, lift Fritz?

Josh 01
15-07-2010, 11:53 PM
inn

Delboy*
16-07-2010, 09:09 AM
In (as stated on wed:wink:)

Judas Iscariot
16-07-2010, 09:41 AM
http://www.chitambo.com/clouds/cloudsimages/other/rain_accra_oct03.jpg

Mon' the rain :agree:

Chuckie
16-07-2010, 01:40 PM
http://www.chitambo.com/clouds/cloudsimages/other/rain_accra_oct03.jpg

Mon' the rain :agree:

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp49/Chuckie1977/untitled12.jpg

Mister P
16-07-2010, 08:46 PM
game on btw...no matter what the weather

Judas Iscariot
18-07-2010, 12:36 PM
Hibeernian 4 - Chesser 3

Great performance, great result :thumbsup:

Ritchie
18-07-2010, 12:53 PM
Hibeernian 4 - Chesser 3

Great performance, great result :thumbsup:

That was class.

I've never felt so knackered after a game.....

We were brilliant today... All over the park.

Looking forward to the season starting even more!!

Mister P
18-07-2010, 01:17 PM
Starting lineup:

geoff
Ritchie
Matt
Pete
Josh
Nick
Deek
Jamie
Grant
Dunkie
Lewis

Subs:
John (on for Dunkie about 70 mins)
Archie
Muzzy

Scorers please.
did I get 1 assist or 2 :greengrin

that was a good scalp to take today lads, well done.

sauzee=legend
18-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Well done boys. We deserved the win today - great fighting for the full 90mins.

GB6
18-07-2010, 01:34 PM
:agree: well played !!!

Starting lineup:

geoff
Ritchie
Matt
Pete
Josh
Nick
Deek
Jamie
Grant
Dunkie
Lewis

Subs:
John (on for Dunkie about 70 mins)
Archie
Muzzy

Scorers please.
did I get 1 assist or 2 :greengrin

that was a good scalp to take today lads, well done.

Lewis 3 (again) and Nick:thumbsup:

nickwhibs
18-07-2010, 01:37 PM
Aye really enjoyed it today! :top marksfrom everyone! :thumbsup:

Scooter
18-07-2010, 02:21 PM
excellent performance boys

Delboy*
18-07-2010, 02:34 PM
that was class, John rightfully gave us the pep-talk about them being a good side wi dangerous players and we rightfully didnt care. the response from going in at the break 2 down was superb, everyone p*ssed off and turning that into motivation to win the game. Great team performance and great to see everyone punchin the air when lewis popped in the winner!!

Things are looking good..............

Delboy*
18-07-2010, 02:45 PM
By the way, say wot u want about the "sending off" and the pass-back but i thought the boy Duncs had a really good game today and probably one of the better reffing performances wev had for a while, credit where credits due.
I dont agree wi it but he was tryin to end the game wi a draw, n it wouldnae be right if the ref didnae hav words wi Fentoss, even when he's no playin!!!

Gus
18-07-2010, 04:21 PM
lads

that was first class, to go 2-0 down was a wee bit harsh, but it does show us that we need to stay switched on as good teams will punish us, but the fight in the team was class, thought everyone was excellent, well done lads

Mister P
18-07-2010, 05:45 PM
By the way, say wot u want about the "sending off" and the pass-back but i thought the boy Duncs had a really good game today and probably one of the better reffing performances wev had for a while, credit where credits due.

100% agree, if we had refs like that every week we'd be pretty happy.

whether you agree or not wi the forced subby, he did say he's going to send him off as he's spoke to Dunkie twice already. he could have just gave him the red but instead he gave us the chance to keep 11 men on the park.
also wi the passback in/out the box, he did say he might have made a mistake which he'll check up on but he's already gave the decision now. canny argue wi that, have we had many refs as open and upfront as that lately:bitchy:

aside from this game, we really need to learn to shut the f* up. far too many people still getting their tuppence worth in at the refs...and each other. a ref is NEVER gonna change his decision coz you gave him a mouthful of abuse, and theres NEVER a time its ok to scream at your team-mates. by all means have a quite advisory word of encouragement if you think he's making the same mistakes regularly, other than that just keep it shut!!!
Shouting your mouth of at a ref or colleague is nothing other than derogatory, counter productive and just plain huffy! It's really pissing me off when I see it now and it is the same people who are guilty over and over again.
so, can we agree it ends now.

Judas Iscariot
18-07-2010, 05:50 PM

Mister P
18-07-2010, 05:57 PM
following on from the above rant...

today is just an example, it's happening just about all the time though.
too many people just wanting to bugger off after a game, theyve had their football, paid their cash and thats as far as it goes for them.
i had to shout from the other side of the park to get someone to take down the nets. granted a few bodies done it no problem but it would be better if we were all a bit more switched on about what needs to be done before/after a game. If you're showered/dressed and can see me fenton or whoever are still sorting out money/refs or whatever, please take the innitiative to put the dirty strips in the bag. everyone just walked round them today and never gave a 2nd thought. one person (Im no gonna name coz this rant honestly isnt directed at them) asked me for something when i was naked:greengrin, and acted a bit put out when i said theyd need to wait till i was ready. i asked them to shove the strips in the bag to help be get sorted quicker, which they started doing reluctantly. then when i gave them what they were after they dropped the strips and buggered off:grr:
now, the above isny aimed at that person (honestly) but its just that kind of lazy mentality that pisses me off.

strips
medi bag
nets
water bottles
my kit
subby tops

thats a lot of baggage, and i was left at the end on my own wi the lot:grr:
FS guys it doesny take 2 mins to take them round to the motor for me.

(and breathe) rant over!!

what a great game though:top marks

Gus
18-07-2010, 06:25 PM
i agree with the general helping out and i apologise for any lack of effort on my part......

i agree with the bitching during games and i for one has been guilty of it on a couple times again i apologise BUT i didnt hear anything today (not saying it didnt happen) i thought everyones attitudes were excellent, couple of times at the ref (justified imo) but that was it, but fair play to the ref, we have had alot worst, he admitted at the time he made a jimmy hunt of it, good enough for me.

i think we showed alot of qualities of a VERY good team, another tough game on wednesday.....bring it.

MON THE BEERS

Muzzy
18-07-2010, 07:10 PM
I understand what you're saying John. The reason I was personally in a rush today was due to the fact that Josh was sitting out in his car waiting on me. He was kind enough to give me a lift so didn't want him sitting about waiting on me. I realise I should have helped out after the game and will do my bit from now on :wink:

Delboy*
18-07-2010, 07:16 PM

whether you agree or not wi the forced subby, he did say he's going to send him off as he's spoke to Dunkie twice already. he could have just gave him the red but instead he gave us the chance to keep 11 men on the park.
also wi the passback in/out the box, he did say he might have made a mistake which he'll check up on but he's already gave the decision now. canny argue wi that, have we had many refs as open and upfront as that lately:bitchy:

aside from this game, we really need to learn to shut the f* up. far too many people still getting their tuppence worth in at the refs...and each other. a ref is NEVER gonna change his decision coz you gave him a mouthful of abuse, and theres NEVER a time its ok to scream at your team-mates. by all means have a quite advisory word of encouragement if you think he's making the same mistakes regularly, other than that just keep it shut!!!
Shouting your mouth of at a ref or colleague is nothing other than derogatory, counter productive and just plain huffy! It's really pissing me off when I see it now and it is the same people who are guilty over and over again.

Name n shame :agree: seriously :agree:

Mister P
18-07-2010, 07:45 PM
nah, that wouldnt be fair.
but now everyones on the same page regarding this then anyone who is guilty of it in the future just isny towing the party line. then i can quietly speak to them:wink:

Mister P
18-07-2010, 07:46 PM
I understand what you're saying John. The reason I was personally in a rush today was due to the fact that Josh was sitting out in his car waiting on me. He was kind enough to give me a lift so didn't want him sitting about waiting on me. I realise I should have helped out after the game and will do my bit from now on :wink:

as said it wasnt aimed at you particularly, there was another 12 other than you mate.

but aye, yer a lazy canute:greengrin

Judas Iscariot
18-07-2010, 07:48 PM
but now everyones on the same page regarding this then anyone who is guilty of it in the future just isny towing the party line. then i can quietly speak to them:wink:

The same thing I've been saying for months :cool2:

:agree:

Gus
18-07-2010, 07:51 PM
im wiv deek on this.......unless its me ;)

Muzzy
18-07-2010, 07:54 PM
I recognise that some of the incidents in the post were obviously about me though. I don't care if you name me for that cause I was obviously in the wrong and I'm a big boy. I'm able to accept criticism :greengrin

Judas Iscariot
18-07-2010, 07:58 PM
I recognise that some of the incidents in the post were obviously about me though. I don't care if you name me for that cause I was obviously in the wrong and I'm a big boy. I'm able to accept criticism :greengrin

Take it you'll be going to "your" Gym tomorrow then :wink:

Muzzy
18-07-2010, 08:04 PM
I'll be at Ratho the same as everyone else :wink:

Mister P
18-07-2010, 08:12 PM
right wires are all getting crossed now.

Deek & Fenton, stop causing trouble:greengrin

Muzzy
18-07-2010, 08:13 PM
I hope you realise i'll be crying myself to sleep Fenton. You big bully :greengrin

Mister P
18-07-2010, 08:37 PM
I hope you realise i'll be crying myself to sleep Fenton. You big bully :greengrin

think they're meaning name and shame the people shouting at each other etc:dunno:

Gus
18-07-2010, 08:39 PM
again i never heard anything today.........

kevinref
18-07-2010, 10:08 PM

some refs will do this in friendlies,
just think league game would have cost you a tenner

what happened?

aside from this game, we really need to learn to shut the f* up. far too many people still getting their tuppence worth in at the refs...and each other. a ref is NEVER gonna change his decision coz you gave him a mouthful of abuse,
Shouting your mouth of at a ref is nothing other than derogatory, counter productive and just plain huffy! It's really pissing me off when I see it now and it is the same people who are guilty over and over again.

80% of bookings in league last year where for this,

Mister P
18-07-2010, 11:32 PM
what happened?

defender passed back to the keeper from about 20yds out, keeper picked it up so he gave us a free kick outside the box. nothing to write home about really, just one of those things. a bit like a keeper no being able to pick up from a throw in:rolleyes:

Delboy*
19-07-2010, 07:12 AM
Mister P

Thats like someone getting a chibbing n getting a room full of people together wi the murderer n telling them all that murdering people is not on, then letting the murderer go, un-masked. :dizzy:

Nah, seriously- iv said before about a match-day set-up that is followed each week. its hard to do but once up n running then should see things run smoother. also easier once the season starts n we hav consistant kick-off times (luv the early ones like!)

This would include nets, 3-4 people designated each week to take a net/put it up/take it down. keep a note of whos doin it n rotate each week.

Ps- i know its no meant like this, but, Muzzy is copping some unjust flak. I witnessed this tragic incident n think that the Fonz man was prob more frustrated wi others. The Muzzmiaster was just tryin to catch his lift home but ended up taking the full brunt of Fonz-man's rage :grr: it was ugly, but then john was naked.

I walked off the park without helpin wi nets. the shame is heavy to burden n i will endeavour to possibly contemplate walking over n watch someone else pull them down :tee hee:

in it to win it

Scooter
19-07-2010, 08:28 AM
i can normally be one of the moaners. but not yesterday i managed to keep my mouth shut :agree:

sauzee=legend
19-07-2010, 09:14 AM
i can normally be one of the moaners. but not yesterday i managed to keep my mouth shut :agree:

About time aswell :wink:

Judas Iscariot
22-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Oh BTW, FAO Danny, Duncs missed a pen in this game..

Actually 2 pens but the 2nd was a re-take of the 1st :cool2:

Nando™
22-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Oh BTW, FAO Danny, Duncs missed a pen in this game..

Actually 2 pens but the 2nd was a re-take of the 1st :cool2:
:bitchy: Leave it to the guy who hits it doon the middle eh :wink:

Gus
22-07-2010, 09:42 PM

cheers mate

Judas Iscariot
22-07-2010, 09:45 PM

Mate..

You've just ruined my element of suprise..

:bitchy:

:wink:

DunKie87
22-07-2010, 10:39 PM
i neva missed, i hit the guy in the carpark on purpse coz he looks at me nyc x

Ritchie
23-07-2010, 07:16 AM
i neva missed, i hit the guy in the carpark on purpse coz he looks at me nyc x

To be honest, I think you missed the car park too.... You might of hit someone on the forth road bridge :greengrin