PDA

View Full Version : Blackpool Pleasure Beach

Jack
14-07-2010, 07:55 PM
TBH I’d like to go and see the Hibs play in Blackpool but I cant bare the thought of going there and not going to the Pleasure beach, to heck with the pubs :greengrin

Given most of the time will be spent at the game though the Pleasure Beach would be an expensive extra :wink:

Anyone know where you can get deals for the Pleasure Beach? Saw it on the telly advertised for a £20 unlimited wristband but I think that’s for July, August is £30.

I found this

Pleasure Beach, Blackpool 3for2: 3for2 on unlimited ride wristbands. Bookings must be made online with code 1011. :applause: And that’s it down to £20 again :thumbsup:

But I’ve nae mates :boo hoo:

:faf:

blackpoolhibs
14-07-2010, 08:03 PM
TBH I’d like to go and see the Hibs play in Blackpool but I cant bare the thought of going there and not going to the Pleasure beach, to heck with the pubs :greengrin

Given most of the time will be spent at the game though the Pleasure Beach would be an expensive extra :wink:

Anyone know where you can get deals for the Pleasure Beach? Saw it on the telly advertised for a £20 unlimited wristband but I think that’s for July, August is £30.

I found this
And that’s it down to £20 again :thumbsup:

I have heard Macar wants to go to the game, perhaps he would go with you? :faf:

.Sean.
14-07-2010, 08:13 PM
We plan on having a shot on the 'Pepsi Max' or whatever it's called. Drunk!!

In seriousness, how much is the all-day pass roughly? Are half-day passes available?

Jack
14-07-2010, 08:19 PM
We plan on having a shot on the 'Pepsi Max' or whatever it's called. Drunk!!

In seriousness, how much is the all-day pass roughly? Are half-day passes available?

Sean I especially got all the letters in the alphabet and put them in the right order so that folk could see the price of the damn tickets. :grr:

£30 unless you use the code which makes them £20. :agree:

There's no half day tickets but AFAIK you can but single rides, not sure about the Pleasure Beach though :greengrin

Thank you blackpoolhibs, you nearly made me say something rude :rolleyes:

Ants
14-07-2010, 08:19 PM
Wrist bands for Pleasure beach £15 adult, £12.50 kid on Sundays

Get entry to Blackpool Pleasure Beach for half price for any Sunday this season when booking online, prices work out at:
£15 for Adults
£12.50 for Children

Using the code 1070

Online tickets from http://www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/

AFKA5814_Hibs
14-07-2010, 09:24 PM
It is better to buy an unlimited wright band because as of last year the Pleasure Beach is not free entry and u have to pay £5 entry fee.

aazza91
14-07-2010, 10:57 PM
If you shop at Tesco or know any1 that does you can use £7 or £8 worth of clublcard vouchers for a wristband. I done that recently. Saved a wee fortune. You just go onto to the Tesco site and you key in the vouchers n they send u a token in the post you just take with you on the day.

Removed
14-07-2010, 11:27 PM
If you shop at Tesco or know any1 that does you can use £7 or £8 worth of clublcard vouchers for a wristband. I done that recently. Saved a wee fortune. You just go onto to the Tesco site and you key in the vouchers n they send u a token in the post you just take with you on the day.

:agree:

I got 3 unlimited wristbands for £7.50 each a couple of months ago. You need to allow 7 days to receive from date of order but mine actually arrived within a couple of days.

Velma Dinkley
14-07-2010, 11:49 PM
Does the pepsi max ride work out cheaper if you buy the can of pepsi max and the donkey ride separately?

Ants
15-07-2010, 06:48 AM
Does the pepsi max ride work out cheaper if you buy the can of pepsi max and the donkey ride separately?

Ive had some Pepsi max, but not had a ride on a donkey recently... How much is it to ride a donkey? :rolleyes:

Phil D. Rolls
15-07-2010, 09:03 AM
Ive had some Pepsi max, but not had a ride on a donkey recently... How much is it to ride a donkey? :rolleyes:

Im not sure, but I've heard Muffin the Mule is no longer an offence.

BT58
15-07-2010, 09:21 AM
is the wild mouse still there??????,remember me and my mate getting on there slightly pashed
combined weight of 27 stane, the thing nearly come off the rails at the bend, certainly sobered us up:wink::wink::wink:
b

poolman
15-07-2010, 01:17 PM
I have heard Macar wants to go to the game, perhaps he would go with you? :faf:

:slipper:

Phil D. Rolls
15-07-2010, 01:29 PM
is the wild mouse still there??????,remember me and my mate getting on there slightly pashed
combined weight of 27 stane, the thing nearly come off the rails at the bend, certainly sobered us up:wink::wink::wink:
b

Oh its there OK. I reckon the local hospital's spinal unit must be kept busy. Absolutely terrifying that thing.

iwasthere1972
15-07-2010, 01:38 PM

I found this
And that’s it down to £20 again :thumbsup:

Hibs and 3 passes. Erm not sure if they would believe you anyway. :devil:

Dashing Bob S
15-07-2010, 01:39 PM
Are those 'unlimited ride' wristbands valid in the discoteques?

frazeHFC
15-07-2010, 01:58 PM
You can't go without going on the log flumes, they are brilliant. :agree: I may be mistaken, correct me if i am wrong, but i think you can just walk around the pleasure beach for free, you only pay when you want to go on the rides.

blackpoolhibs
15-07-2010, 02:23 PM
Are those 'unlimited ride' wristbands valid in the discoteques?

Yip, i just ride until i have had enough, then go home.

down-the-slope
15-07-2010, 02:50 PM
Beach...Blackpool....Pleasure

:rolleyes:

Surely these three words have no place being used in the same sentance

TheCabbage
15-07-2010, 04:55 PM
You can't go without going on the log flumes, they are brilliant. :agree: I may be mistaken, correct me if i am wrong, but i think you can just walk around the pleasure beach for free, you only pay when you want to go on the rides.

It costs you to get in these days & the log flumes are gone!

MSK
15-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Sod the big one/Pepsi Max ...cannae beat Valhalla ...:paranoid:...:greengrin

seanraff07
15-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Oh its there OK. I reckon the local hospital's spinal unit must be kept busy. Absolutely terrifying that thing.

Deary me, thats the only time i have been on a ride genuinely scared that it was just going to tip over.

frazeHFC
15-07-2010, 05:45 PM
It costs you to get in these days & the log flumes are gone!

What :grr:

aazza91
15-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Sod the big one/Pepsi Max ...cannae beat Valhalla ...:paranoid:...:greengrin

Top Tip - Only go on valhalla as your last ride! I got absolutely drenched and had to walk along the promenade soaking!

MSK
15-07-2010, 06:57 PM
Top Tip - Only go on valhalla as your last ride! I got absolutely drenched and had to walk along the promenade soaking!Oh aye ..forgot to mention that ...:greengrin