PDA

View Full Version : Hibs - Evening kick offs

offshorehibby
14-07-2010, 12:09 PM
I was looking on the main site at the fixture list and noticed games
Sat 27 Nov 19:45 St Johnstone H SPL
Sat 11 Dec 19:45 Hamilton Academical A SPL
are down as 19.45 kick off's. These games are not on the TV as far as i know. Anybody know if this is a mistake or am i missing something

Hibernian Verse
14-07-2010, 12:32 PM
are down as 19.45 kick off's. These games are not on the TV as far as i know. Anybody know if this is a mistake or am i missing something

Shurely shum mishtake?

.Sean.
14-07-2010, 12:52 PM
Shurely shum mishtake?
Po*****vely sho :agree:

Unfortunately our trip to Ibrox falls on a Wednesday evening though :boo hoo:

jgl07
14-07-2010, 12:57 PM
Mid-week rounds of fixtures are required.

The strange dates suggests that they are the only ones without any CL/EL fixtures scheduled.

offshorehibby
14-07-2010, 02:58 PM
Mid-week rounds of fixtures are required.

The strange dates suggests that they are the only ones without any CL/EL fixtures scheduled.

I but theses games are not scheduled for the TV(At the moment) so i cannot see why they would be 19:45 on a Saturday night.

offshorehibby
14-07-2010, 04:45 PM
I take it, it's a misprint this was the reply from Hibs Media Manager.

Hi John

Thanks for notifying us of the error on the fixture list. I have passed that onto the web development team at Perform and will make sure it gets amended as quickly as possible.

Once again, thanks for pointing that out and many thanks for your continued support

Kind regards

Andrew

Danderhall Hibs
15-07-2010, 10:43 AM
I take it, it's a misprint this was the reply from Hibs Media Manager.

Hi John

Thanks for notifying us of the error on the fixture list. I have passed that onto the web development team at Perform and will make sure it gets amended as quickly as possible.

Once again, thanks for pointing that out and many thanks for your continued support

Kind regards

Andrew

I'd say it's wrong but I don't think it was a mis-type by Hibs, I'm pretty sure that the fixture list I printed off when the fixtures came out (either from the SP website or the BBC) have those games down as 745 k/o. Looks like the website have just uploaded that list and assumed it was right.