PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on the QoS Game?

SouthMoroccoStu
14-07-2010, 07:05 AM
Was unable to make it last night.

How did we play?
Player ratings?

Glory glory

SaulGoodman
14-07-2010, 08:25 AM
Spain in Green apperently

Lots of Passing, patient build up :thumbsup:

Baldy Foghorn
14-07-2010, 08:40 AM
Was unable to make it last night.

How did we play?
Player ratings?

Glory glory

Passed the ball around well, hunted and harried for the ball, decent run out, and the goals were all well taken....

Special note for big Nish's 25 yard raker....:greengrin

frazeHFC
14-07-2010, 09:19 AM
How did the young lads......Welsh, Horner etc play?

RCNG
14-07-2010, 09:44 AM
Hopefully this is Nish finding some proper form, i know its just pre-season but if he carries the form he had in the latter stages of last season i'd love to see him up there with 15-20 goals which he can achieve! :cool2:

Sandy
14-07-2010, 09:48 AM
Hopefully this is Nish finding some proper form, i know its just pre-season but if he carries the form he had in the latter stages of last season i'd love to see him up there with 15-20 goals which he can achieve! :cool2:

But that would make him better than Kyle, and Corrie says that isn't the case :rolleyes:

Baldy Foghorn
14-07-2010, 09:51 AM
How did the young lads......Welsh, Horner etc play?

Thought Welsh did OK...... Not sure about Currie though, not sure he is going to make the first team on a regular basis......

matty_f
14-07-2010, 09:53 AM
Thought Welsh did OK...... Not sure about Currie though, not sure he is going to make the first team on a regular basis......

I wasn't there last night, but I thought Currie did well against Dunfermline on Saturday.

Baldy Foghorn
14-07-2010, 09:54 AM
I wasn't there last night, but I thought Currie did well against Dunfermline on Saturday.

I am maybe being hard on him, but thought he gave the ball away a few too many times last night

Hermit Crab
14-07-2010, 05:53 PM
I am maybe being hard on him, but thought he gave the ball away a few too many times last night

I think we have the makings of a decent team there mate. I thought the players worked hard all over the park last night,passed the ball well and atleast kept the ball instead of hoofing aimlessly up the park. keep doing that and we will be alright this season.

Baldy Foghorn
14-07-2010, 07:33 PM
I think we have the makings of a decent team there mate. I thought the players worked hard all over the park last night,passed the ball well and atleast kept the ball instead of hoofing aimlessly up the park. keep doing that and we will be alright this season.

I am pleased with both games so far, and agree we have the makings...... I thought that as a team
we tried to pass the ball, harried in packs for the ball, and Saturday looked like Yogi had said take two touches and give it to another player.....

Impressed so far with team:wink: