PDA

View Full Version : New Signings

BigBamba
13-07-2010, 09:31 PM
Unfortunately haven't been able to make the first two friendlies but how have all the new signings done?
Any younger guys looking good?
GGTTH:thumbsup:

Twiglet
13-07-2010, 10:09 PM
Wasn't there tonight, but on Saturday the new guys looked ok. Hart doesn't look totally fit, but could see that he could do well for us.

Stephens is solid and towers above everyone (just wait til you see him standing next to the likes of Stevenson!), he seems very calm with the ball.

Young guys played well too. Currie looked good - it's a shame he missed the second half of last season because of injury, glad to see he's back.

One thing that caught my eye was Stokes's first touch - so much better! It was something that really bothered me last season, glad it was looking better.

BigBamba
14-07-2010, 10:59 AM
Wasn't there tonight, but on Saturday the new guys looked ok. Hart doesn't look totally fit, but could see that he could do well for us.

Stephens is solid and towers above everyone (just wait til you see him standing next to the likes of Stevenson!), he seems very calm with the ball.

Young guys played well too. Currie looked good - it's a shame he missed the second half of last season because of injury, glad to see he's back.

One thing that caught my eye was Stokes's first touch - so much better! It was something that really bothered me last season, glad it was looking better.

Cheers mate :greengrin

Looking forward to seeing the new guys in action!

Glad to hear Stokes first touch has improved!

--------
14-07-2010, 12:31 PM
Cheers mate :greengrin

Looking forward to seeing the new guys in action!

Glad to hear Stokes first touch has improved!

Speaking to a mate just now - his son was one of the assistant referees last night, and he went down to the game with him.

Said Hibs were very composed, passed the ball very well, and finished incisively. Eased up after half-time, being 3-0 up and all.

Very impressed with David Stephens - didn't have a team-list and actually thought he was Bamba. Hart and De Graaf needing games to play themselves into the team - understandable.

Currie looks a decent player; Byrne and McCann needing games; goalies both looked OK.

Said he was well impressed and more so when he realised how many youngster we had on the field.