PDA

View Full Version : Yams Hartley is homesick

Winston Ingram
13-07-2010, 05:38 PM
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6258954,00.html

Looks like he's off to the Yams then

(providing City don't want a fee and he takes a huge pay cut)

Diclonius
13-07-2010, 05:40 PM
Please no. :bitchy: Not him back at them again.

bingo70
13-07-2010, 05:40 PM
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6258954,00.html

Looks like he's off to the Yams then

(providing City don't want a fee and he takes a huge pay cut)

Stick on to join the hearts and he'll be a good signing for them unfortunately.

They'll still no score any goals though :wink:

seanraff07
13-07-2010, 05:48 PM
I think if he goes to anyone it will be Hearts and not us.

If he goes to them **** it, he's a prick anyway.

If he did surprisingly come to us, he's a decent player and they'd hate it.

Hibs90
13-07-2010, 05:50 PM
Just me that thinks hes past it? Watched a few games he played for Bristol City last season and looked well off the pace IMO. Decent on his day but nothing special.

Pedantic_Hibee
13-07-2010, 05:57 PM
I think it's hilarious how he was past it a few weeks ago on JKB and how they didn't want him to sign for them as they wanted to remember him for the superb midfielder he was in his first stint.

Now they're pronouncing his imminent arrival as the second coming. Fools the lot of them.

Ernie Cobra
13-07-2010, 06:13 PM
Dont really care if he goes back to them, he's well past his best, and i can honestly say i didnt want him at us either.

Aldo
13-07-2010, 06:24 PM
Sorry not but not past it IMHO. Hartley would improve any SPL and lets face it I would rather he went to any team but the Yams.

(His only destination TBH)

bingo70
13-07-2010, 06:30 PM
Sorry not but not past it IMHO. Hartley would improve any SPL and lets face it I would rather he went to any team but the Yams.

(His only destination TBH)

:agree:

Very different player now to his last spell, he won't be the same goal threat he was but he'll protect there defence and IMO more likely to be better and more consistant than Stewart was for them.

Anyway, enough of the yam suck off, IMO they've still not solved there goal scoring problem and this will be a big dent in there wage bill, if them signing him means they miss out on a striker or even someone similiar but younger like Bryson i'd accept that.

BSEJVT
13-07-2010, 06:31 PM
To be honest his return wont transform them into title or trophy hunters, but will bleed them further.

Mikeystewart
13-07-2010, 06:32 PM
Any one think he could do the unthinkable and sign for Rangers? I'm not sure how many players have played for arguably the four biggest teams in Scotland. Pretty sure he is a big Celtic fan so would be unlikely. Would be more likely than him coming to us though.

SRHibs
13-07-2010, 06:44 PM
I think it's hilarious how he was past it a few weeks ago on JKB and how they didn't want him to sign for them as they wanted to remember him for the superb midfielder he was in his first stint.

Now they're pronouncing his imminent arrival as the second coming. Fools the lot of them.
Yeah, but on this side, the opinion is going to change from "Would still be a good addition","Would giru the jambos", "Just what we need in midfield", "Could do a job" etc, to "he's past it".

Big Frank
13-07-2010, 06:48 PM
He will to a great job for the merricks protecting their back four. They will be solid yet unspectacular, and will be a pain in the ar$e next season.

Being totally honest, watching Hibernian destroy the Pars in Saturday without getting out of second gear, probably the last thing we need is another midfielder. The lads who came on as subs second half were a joy to watch at times.

Good to have a pantomine baddie wearing the colour of a bloodied turd:greengrin

JohnnyHibby
13-07-2010, 08:00 PM
Yes Hartley was good when he played with the Jambo's but he also had some very good players around him and the current team are not near that quality.

Judas Iscariot
13-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Will he sign for Hertz after all the nonsense before with him, The Plooky Lesbo and Chewbaca!?

ionahibby
13-07-2010, 08:57 PM
If he signs for them he is being a total hypocrite after slating romanov last time and yet has the cheek to go back! Only doing it to get back into scotland side imho another hearts player levein can choose! :grr:

Big_D
13-07-2010, 09:50 PM
Celtic I heard

Sandy
14-07-2010, 06:57 AM
He will to a great job for the merricks protecting their back four. They will be solid yet unspectacular, and will be a pain in the ar$e next season.

Being totally honest, watching Hibernian destroy the Pars in Saturday without getting out of second gear, probably the last thing we need is another midfielder. The lads who came on as subs second half were a joy to watch at times.

Good to have a pantomine baddie wearing the colour of a bloodied turd:greengrin

Agree with all of that, he will improve their midfield. We need to allow the youngsters some game time this season.

Dr Jimmy
14-07-2010, 08:29 AM
Regardless of whether he is past it or great for the youngsters this man is a complete and utter bell end who should only be allowed into ER if it is for a public stoning.
I would rather stick ma baws in a blender than welcome him to Hibs.

This post has been toned down from my original to avoid offence.

bighairyfaeleith
14-07-2010, 08:36 AM
I reckon he might just be a wee rangers boy this year

Hibercelona
14-07-2010, 09:06 AM
I reckon he might just be a wee rangers boy this year

A "wee Rangers" boy?

So he's going to Hearts then? :agree:

SaulGoodman
14-07-2010, 10:39 AM
Hartleys a fud. I'd still take him at hibs in an instant though :cool2:

Golden Bear
14-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Mad Vlad dictates which players come and which players go at Tynie. I'd be very surprised if he sanctioned the return of Hartley in view of the past history.

Can't say i'm bothered in any case.

THE HAMMER
14-07-2010, 01:01 PM
Mad Vlad dictates which players come and which players go at Tynie. I'd be very surprised if he sanctioned the return of Hartley in view of the past history.

Can't say i'm bothered in any case.

Romanov approached hartley on the pitch at celtic park last game of last season and shared a laugh with him, clearly no ill feelings on either side there also hartley in a recent radio interview said he never had a problem with Mr Romanov and that Hearts were "without doubt" (his words) the third biggest team in scotland and that he loved the club!!

MrSmith
14-07-2010, 01:19 PM
Romanov approached hartley on the pitch at celtic park last game of last season and shared a laugh with him, clearly no ill feelings on either side there also hartley in a recent radio interview said he never had a problem with Mr Romanov and that Hearts were "without doubt" (his words) the third biggest team in scotland and that he loved the club!!

Well he got that wrong! Actually the second biggest team in Scotland next to Rangers with their insurmountable debt!

Hes a tit and I remember the headless chicken in his stint at ER - useless! Maybe good for Hearts where he found his level - wage!

Geo_1875
14-07-2010, 02:04 PM
If he's homesick won't he be moving back to the West? Probably Hamilton or Motherwell.

Sprouleflyer
14-07-2010, 02:07 PM

What is it with you yams and size?

Big Frank
14-07-2010, 02:07 PM

:faf::faf::faf::bye:

:jamboak::jamboak:

Hank Schrader
14-07-2010, 02:53 PM

"Mr" Romanov :rolleyes:

Golden Bear
14-07-2010, 02:59 PM
"Mr" Romanov :rolleyes:

:agree:

Stands out a mile eh!

:Romanov:

heretoday
14-07-2010, 03:27 PM
It's a good signing for them provided he still has the competitive urge. He's certainly better than anything they've got at the moment which doesn't say much.

marinello59
14-07-2010, 04:44 PM

Well if Hartley said it then that's it. Hearts are the third biggest team in Scotland........FACT.:agree:

paul_hfc3
14-07-2010, 04:56 PM

I smell a Yam Beilever or should I say mentally challanged. What was the Joke Hammer? How hes still takin yous for a ride and taking all the transfer money with yous thinking Hearts are fine and dandy with your properller hats

surreyhibbie
14-07-2010, 04:57 PM

Admins

Can we keep this one for a wee while?

:faf:

CraigHibee
14-07-2010, 07:01 PM

aye..

laughing about how big your teams overdraft is! :bye:

Dashing Bob S
14-07-2010, 07:15 PM
Doubt FJK would give PH anything more than a years contract at this stage of his career. I'd be a bit hacked off if Yogi gave him more than 12 months.

Agree that Hamilton, Motherwell of St Johnstone are more likely destinations. Not sure the current vintage of Hartley would improve us or the Yams tbh.

Danderhall Hibs
14-07-2010, 09:47 PM

Romanov attended a game?! Things are looking up then.

Or have I got this wrong and it was the season before last and Mr Rs lost interest again? WTF was he doing on the pitch anyway?!