PDA

View Full Version : De Graaf

Phil D. Rolls
12-07-2010, 10:10 AM
Was in Reverie, Newington Road last night (who'd have thought Edinburgh would have a Dutch bar). Brilliant atmosphere etc.

Eddie de Graaf was in as well, sorry to have to report he drank no beer whatsoever, and left after the match in the company of his minder (?????).

Couple of Dutch guys recognised him and reckoned he can do a turn in the SPL but has shot it in Holland.

BT58
12-07-2010, 03:52 PM
was he drinking oranje ade by any chance:wink::wink::wink:
b

Hibs On Tour
12-07-2010, 05:13 PM
Was in Reverie, Newington Road last night (who'd have thought Edinburgh would have a Dutch bar). Brilliant atmosphere etc.

Eddie de Graaf was in as well, sorry to have to report he drank no beer whatsoever, and left after the match in the company of his minder (?????).

Couple of Dutch guys recognised him and reckoned he can do a turn in the SPL but has shot it in Holland.

Nae chance the atmosphere was as good as in 56 North with all the spanish totty! Especially given that they won! Mind you, few of our lot ended up in Reverie later on... major party times up the Tron with hundreds of Spaniards there too!

Hamish
12-07-2010, 06:23 PM
was he drinking oranje ade by any chance:wink::wink::wink:
B

boooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

''Eddie de Graaf was in as well, sorry to have to report he drank no beer whatsoever''

Perhaps John Rankin and him can take it in turns to be the designated drivers for the Saturday night pub crawls

BT58
12-07-2010, 07:25 PM
the dutch fans are called the ORANJE its a friendly term for a very popular people
nothing untoward i can assure ya,,,,,,,,,,if you think there is an issue, thats up to you
as mr graaff is dutch,and a fan,,,,,,,just a bit of banter,,,but hey ho
or are you boooing him for being a professional[in not drinking alcohol:wink::wink:]
b

Phil D. Rolls
12-07-2010, 07:57 PM
the dutch fans are called the ORANJE its a friendly term for a very popular people
nothing untoward i can assure ya,,,,,,,,,,if you think there is an issue, thats up to you
as mr graaff is dutch,and a fan,,,,,,,just a bit of banter,,,but hey ho
or are you boooing him for being a professional[in not drinking alcohol:wink::wink:]
b

Just having a laugh at all the storie we get on here about players being out on the batter.

I know the fans are called de Oranje - why do you think I was in the pub? :cool2:

sahib
12-07-2010, 08:24 PM

Maybe he was just a bit rusty. :stirrer:

BT58
12-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Just having a laugh at all the storie we get on here about players being out on the batter.

I know the fans are called de Oranje - why do you think I was in the pub? :cool2:

hey i wasnt commenting on you!!!!!!
i thot hamish was boooing moi,,,,,but i think i misread his post
maybees he went back to his flat to drown his sorrows [degraaaff that is]
b

HibbyAndy
12-07-2010, 08:45 PM
He's gonna be the bizz this coming season,:agree:

Phil D. Rolls
13-07-2010, 03:34 PM
b

Sorry mate. No idea where he went after, but I was surprised that he needed a minder with him.

Hamish
13-07-2010, 04:40 PM
b

Correct. I was booing your joke as I heard it on The Comedians in 1976:greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
13-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Correct. I was booing your joke as I heard it on The Comedians in 1976:greengrin

Then the -- ahem - Oranje Ade would surely have been made by Schweppes Banjo Boys??

Geddit!!!!????!!!!! Shep's banjo boys, oh please yourselves

:tumble: