PDA

View Full Version : Quick hi to all .netters

ozwoody
11-07-2010, 01:33 PM
Hi all, just to say be gentle with me!!! long time reader but first posts.......now I do know the rules......got to prove im no yam...but uber fan lol

Brought up in restalrig,season ticket since 14,yep was there when Geebsy scored winner at PBS,lived through miller and blobby eras,and survived,highs? not enough....lows? never low when you support cabbage,just varying degrees of dissapointment lol.Kids were registered at easter road before hospital! and lost one at easter road but found him talking to the great Jimmy Bocco,tho I never found out what a 2 year old would have to talk about with Jimmy!! but they seemed to be getting on!! anyway........greetings from Sydney,and still waiting on mint top I ordered last week........Get it sorted petrie:grr:

Phil D. Rolls
11-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Welcome aboard mate! :aok:

iwasthere1972
11-07-2010, 01:38 PM
Welcome Ozzie.

ozwoody
11-07-2010, 01:42 PM
Thanks guys,glad to be aboard and hope to contribute as much as i can,tho greggs dont do bakeries over here,but im sure i can talk bout transfers as we have burger king!

silverhibee
11-07-2010, 01:44 PM
Welcome aboard mate! :aok:

What, no third degree for our new poster. :greengrin

DrSpaceMonkey
11-07-2010, 01:49 PM
:flag::thumbsup::flag:

KWJ
11-07-2010, 01:52 PM
Thanks guys,glad to be aboard and hope to contribute as much as i can,tho greggs dont do bakeries over here,but im sure i can talk bout transfers as we have burger king!

but it's Hungry Jacks!!! Imposter!!!

:wink: Welcome mate.

Phil D. Rolls
11-07-2010, 01:57 PM

Naw, these things are best dealt with by the admins. Besides the guy had all his documents intact.:greengrin

ozwoody
12-07-2010, 03:06 AM
but it's Hungry Jacks!!! Imposter!!!

:wink: Welcome mate.

I know,but even after 3 years here,its still burger king to me :agree:,hungry jacks?? stupid name........get it sorted petrie:grr: and mint top arrived today:greengrin so im a happy man

Keith_M
12-07-2010, 05:56 AM

OK, I'll be the first: LTYF

It's kind of a compulsory initiation ceremony :greengrin

Sandy
12-07-2010, 06:06 AM
I know,but even after 3 years here,its still burger king to me :agree:,hungry jacks?? stupid name........get it sorted petrie:grr: and mint top arrived today:greengrin so im a happy man

Welcome aboard to another ex pat Hibs fan. Sometimes it is easier to support the Cabbage from afar.

Jim44
12-07-2010, 07:05 AM

Nah, I think you'll find 'Subway' in Sydney is a far better source of unsubstantiated rumours.:rolleyes: