PDA

View Full Version : Who would you want

SalfordHibs
11-07-2010, 11:44 AM
If this happened who would you want in place of them (main word being IF here)

Stokes to Celtic say 2 million as per clause or maybe more, Riordan to either Blackpool or Crystal Palace say 1.2 million, Bamba to PSG, Lens, Liverpool, Blackburn or Stoke say 1.5 million, Nish to Barnsley or Derby say 130K.

Replacements taking on board what we have brought in

Stokes - (Goodwillie, Aron McLean,) Deek - (Leigh Griffiths, Chris Killen)

Bamba - (Scott Cuthbert, Darren Dodds) Nish - (Benji, Sandaza)

Hibbyradge
11-07-2010, 11:47 AM
I would hope we would copy our Big neighbours and draft in a few unheard of Eastern Europeans, like yon boy who couldn't get a game for the worst team in Sweden.

That's the future.

On another note, why would you want to bring Benji back when we've just binned him?

SalfordHibs
11-07-2010, 11:49 AM
I would hope we would copy our Big neighbours and draft in a few unheard of Eastern Europeans, like yon boy who couldn't get a game for the worst team in Sweden.

That's the future.

On another note, why would you want to bring Benji back when we've just binned him?

IMHO Benji is a better player than Nish, personally i dont want to loose Stokes or Deek you could see yesterday what a great partnership they could form for us this season.

Shaggy
11-07-2010, 12:38 PM
I would hate to sell anyone to Celtic now,
The infirm are in decline(by their standards) , Hibs are the only club who are on the way up in Scotland at present. I couldnt stomach us strenghtening them anymore.

Rangers have 2p to spend....and if Lennon looses/draws 4 games in the early part of the season they will be in a panic and the knives will be out......should be the time to get our shhhit together and do something.

Dunkin' Donut
11-07-2010, 05:20 PM
where are these replacements coming from :confused: if we were to lose any of the players mentioned i wouldn't be inspired by any of these names apart from goodwillie

marinello59
11-07-2010, 05:22 PM
where are these replacements coming from :confused: if we were to lose any of the players mentioned i wouldn't be inspired by any of these names apart from goodwillie

Inspired by Goodwillie. :tee hee:

PaulSmith
11-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Scott Cuthbert and Darren Dods...surely having a laugh there

Iggy Pope
11-07-2010, 05:37 PM

That's the future.

Because he's a bit daft - can you not tell by the gist of his OP?

vahibbie
11-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Because he's a bit daft - can you not tell by the gist of his OP?

Just a bit:confused:

:wink:

Www1875hfc
11-07-2010, 05:48 PM
IF Bamba goes for a decent fee,why dont we test rangers resolve and bid for webster.:thumbsup:

sambajustice
11-07-2010, 05:58 PM
IF Bamba goes for a decent fee,why dont we test rangers resolve and bid for webster.:thumbsup:

I love that craic! pishing myself laughing here!!

CapitalHibs
11-07-2010, 06:17 PM
Isn't this just another rumours thread in disguise?

We should be told:greengrin

SalfordHibs
11-07-2010, 06:31 PM
Isn't this just another rumours thread in disguise?

We should be told:greengrin

Not at all mate i just wanted to get people's thoughts on who they would bring in if the latter happened...but as usual it gets spun to OP is and that it's all rather :yawn:

:thumbsup:

SalfordHibs
11-07-2010, 06:33 PM

I take it you dont know much of Aron McLean mate?

Hamish
11-07-2010, 07:27 PM
Neither do you by the looks of it as you can't even spell his name properly:hmmm:

greenlex
11-07-2010, 07:34 PM
Stokes out hiya leigh in net profit about 1.5 million.
Bamaba out net profit 1 million ish then take our time and get another David Stephens type.

SalfordHibs
11-07-2010, 07:49 PM
Neither do you by the looks of it as you can't even spell his name properly:hmmm: Your right it's Aaron McLean :thumbsup:

http://www.theposh.com/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10427~16175,00.html

Scores for fun.

saltandsauce
11-07-2010, 08:13 PM
if nne of the forward three go why not give byrne a shot instead of signing someone?

Jones28
11-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Stokes = Goodwwillie
Riordan = Griffiths
Bamba = Gary Kenneth
Nish = Killen/Sandaza

Dunkin' Donut
12-07-2010, 07:15 PM
I take it you dont know much of Aron McLean mate?

don't worry i know exactly who he is, hardly one to get excited about though eh? bagged a few goals two seasons ago but didn't look too clever in the championship last season.