PDA

View Full Version : Problems - Blackpool Friendly

LancsHibs
10-07-2010, 10:41 PM
In tomorrows NOW, Blackpools first home game of the season against Wigan is to be switched to Wigan's stadium as 'pool's new east stand has no chance of being ready for the start of the season!! This means it obviously wont be ready for our friendly on 8/8. Tickets will be in very limited supply to Hibs fans, this will be the reason there has been no word about tickets from the club:grr:

WarringtonHibee
10-07-2010, 10:47 PM
Lancashire based Hibees should have first dibs. :greengrin

LancsHibs
10-07-2010, 10:50 PM
Lancashire based Hibees should have first dibs. :greengrin

Too true, sorry but Cheshire Hibees will have to join the queue:greengrin

HH81
10-07-2010, 11:09 PM
The better man's county i.e. Yorkshire hibs fans should get first choice as Yorkshire is clearly the better county. :agree:

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-07-2010, 11:28 PM
Surely Edinburgh based fans should have first shout since we dont have a tower!

Bonnyrigg H.F.C
11-07-2010, 01:12 AM
No problem at all. How many we gona take down. Was 2.5 or 3k at bolton last year,wont be that many at blackpool and they aint gona sell out against us. Any1 who wants a ticket will get 1.

CB_NO3
11-07-2010, 02:30 AM
You will be lucky if there is a thousand Hibs fans that day mate

DC_Hibs
11-07-2010, 07:59 AM
Some fans might be waiting till Europa draw is made on Friday as could be at an away leg on Thursday 29th, 3 days before Blackpool.

Might then have to wait until the night of Thursday 22nd to know for sure our opponents though if we draw a "winner of" and the winner isnt already clear after the 1st leg.

Potentially, that's one weeks notice to get organised!

blackpoolhibs
11-07-2010, 08:19 AM
Even with only 12k capacity, this game wont sell out. We will be lucky to have 9k at this game.

HH81
11-07-2010, 10:59 AM
in that case do you think we will just be able to buy a ticket on the day rather than having to order them through hibs?

blackpoolhibs
11-07-2010, 12:29 PM
in that case do you think we will just be able to buy a ticket on the day rather than having to order them through hibs?

I would imagine there will be pay at the gate, although that might be just for home supporters. Saying that, if some hibs fans turn up without tickets, they would rather put them in with us than the home support.

darwenhibby
11-07-2010, 12:34 PM
I don't see what the problem is. I should be able to get tickets no problem.

blackpoolhibs
11-07-2010, 01:59 PM
I don't see what the problem is. I should be able to get tickets no problem.

Almonds getting a free, he's sheite.

Cheshire Hibee
11-07-2010, 04:27 PM
Too true, sorry but Cheshire Hibees will have to join the queue:greengrin

No doubt we will receive priority as Blackpool are obviously aspiring to greater things now they are in the Premier League and let's face it you don't get much more Premier than Cheshire.:wink:

Gatecrasher
11-07-2010, 04:33 PM
In tomorrows NOW, Blackpools first home game of the season against Wigan is to be switched to Wigan's stadium as 'pool's new east stand has no chance of being ready for the start of the season!! This means it obviously wont be ready for our friendly on 8/8. Tickets will be in very limited supply to Hibs fans, this will be the reason there has been no word about tickets from the club:grr:

This is sure to be a popular trip for Hibernian Supporters and given that there is a limited capacity at Bloomfield Road Stadium while Blackpool prepare for the Premiership, this match will be all ticket. Full ticket details including the prices and dates when the sale will commence will be announced on the club website once confirmed.
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20100622/hibernian-confirm-final-2-pre-season-matches_2262950_2076321

club warned us ages ago :yawn:

LancsHibs
12-07-2010, 07:36 AM
No doubt we will receive priority as Blackpool are obviously aspiring to greater things now they are in the Premier League and let's face it you don't get much more Premier than Cheshire.:wink:

Ha Ha, Warringtons in Lancashire, always was, always will be... don't beleive the 1974 lies:greengrin

LancsHibs
12-07-2010, 07:40 AM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20100622/hibernian-confirm-final-2-pre-season-matches_2262950_2076321

club warned us ages ago :yawn:

Sorry to repeat something that was posted sometime ago elseware........I must remember to stay in all day reading everything on the internet:yawn:

Gatecrasher
12-07-2010, 11:18 AM
Sorry to repeat something that was posted sometime ago elseware........I must remember to stay in all day reading everything on the internet:yawn:
well instead off giving the :grr: towards no news from the club the official web site was the place to look :wink:

Siralbertkidd
12-07-2010, 01:33 PM
Dont mean to cause alarm but on Blackpool FC site, we dont get a mention, and all their other Friendlies are away from home....:confused:

blackpoolhibs
12-07-2010, 01:43 PM
Dont mean to cause alarm but on Blackpool FC site, we dont get a mention, and all their other Friendlies are away from home....:confused:

Well dont cause any. :wink: I have been down to the ground, the club do know they are playing hibs. :greengrin They are sending the tickets to easter road, they just dont know how many at the moment.

LancashireHibby
12-07-2010, 01:48 PM
Well dont cause any. :wink: I have been down to the ground, the club do know they are playing hibs. :greengrin They are sending the tickets to easter road, they just dont know how many at the moment.

Presuming that the new 'stand' won't be ready, I think we will get half of one end (the older of the two behind the goal) as I know they have the facility to segregate it.

Toaods
12-07-2010, 02:19 PM
They will be realising that it's potentially very problematic and best to be as lowkey as poss. To rebuff enquiries + hassle.

MSK
12-07-2010, 03:05 PM
They will be realising that it's potentially very problematic and best to be as lowkey as poss. To rebuff enquiries + hassle.Why ..? they obviously agreed to the game ..jeez, if hibs are gonna be a problem then they wont know whats hit them when Man U..Chelsea etc etc come calling !!:confused:

LancashireHibby
12-07-2010, 03:22 PM
Why ..? they obviously agreed to the game ..jeez, if hibs are gonna be a problem then they wont know whats hit them when Man U..Chelsea etc etc come calling !!:confused:

The difference is that they will have an extra 5,000 seats by the time Man Utd & Chelsea come calling.

MSK
12-07-2010, 03:33 PM
The difference is that they will have an extra 5,000 seats by the time Man Utd & Chelsea come calling.Thats what im saying though mate ..they organised the game with hibs..or we organised it with Blackpool ...anyway ..Blackpool know we will take a decent support down, surely when the clubs agreed to play ticketing must have been discussed ..the Police would surely have been part of the discussions too...:agree:

I dont think there will be any more than 6/7000 at the game ..if even that ..:agree:

blackpoolhibs
12-07-2010, 04:27 PM
Thats what im saying though mate ..they organised the game with hibs..or we organised it with Blackpool ...anyway ..Blackpool know we will take a decent support down, surely when the clubs agreed to play ticketing must have been discussed ..the Police would surely have been part of the discussions too...:agree:

I dont think there will be any more than 6/7000 at the game ..if even that ..:agree:

I reckon 9k, 10k tops. There will be more than normal interest in this friendly, although not everyone who has a season ticket for the new season will go. There will be enough space.

MSK
12-07-2010, 04:43 PM
I reckon 9k, 10k tops. There will be more than normal interest in this friendly, although not everyone who has a season ticket for the new season will go. There will be enough space.I think there will be a good hibs support down ...dont know if Blackpool see us as a crowd puller though ...spoke to a few hibbies at the Jewel today & there are a few going down (50/60) for the weekend & are booked into a club/boozer/hotel/anywhere that serves alcohol ... :greengrin

andudare2
12-07-2010, 04:51 PM
I think there will be a good hibs support down ...dont know if Blackpool see us as a crowd puller though ...spoke to a few hibbies at the Jewel today & there are a few going down (50/60) for the weekend & are booked into a club/boozer/hotel/anywhere that serves alcohol ... :greengrin aw naw! no the jewel :wink: will hopefully bump into them down there then. will be a few of the usual suspects i suppose:thumbsup:

MSK
12-07-2010, 04:57 PM
aw naw! no the jewel :wink: will hopefully bump into them down there then. will be a few of the usual suspects i suppose:thumbsup:Jewel/Niddrie/Craigmillar/Bingham/Magdalene-me:greengrin ....Frankie Logan..Derek Harper & more ...Blackpool will know when those hibbies are in town ..:greengrin

MacBean
12-07-2010, 07:06 PM
the hibs fixture isnt on the pool website yet they have the killie n other games r up:confused:

looking to book tonight so if anyone knows if this is just an ommision please put my head to rest so i can get all giddy and excited :greengrin

MacBean
12-07-2010, 07:25 PM
the hibs fixture isnt on the pool website yet they have the killie n other games r up:confused:

looking to book tonight so if anyone knows if this is just an ommision please put my head to rest so i can get all giddy and excited :greengrin

:pray:

andudare2
13-07-2010, 08:02 AM
Jewel/Niddrie/Craigmillar/Bingham/Magdalene-me:greengrin ....Frankie Logan..Derek Harper & more ...Blackpool will know when those hibbies are in town ..:greengrin
i take it mr purves will be there with dex then?. catch you all in the club that blackpool has organized. were going down on the saturday 9.22 am train if your all down on same day perhaps bump into you before the sunday. :thumbsup:

MSK
13-07-2010, 10:59 AM
i take it mr purves will be there with dex then?. catch you all in the club that blackpool has organized. were going down on the saturday 9.22 am train if your all down on same day perhaps bump into you before the sunday. :thumbsup:Think Purves will be part of that group & i spoke to Dex & he is up for it...someone has to be there tae prop wee Frankie Logan up ...:greengrin...catch ye doon there mate ...:thumbsup: