PDA

View Full Version : well done hibs fans

BT58
10-07-2010, 06:12 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
it was a very crappy day, rain, rain, jeez the trades weather gets better and better[not]
anyhoo, just a quick note to all the hibernian fans who went through to the game
`WELL DONE", JUST AS WELL WE TURNED UP!!!!!!
i was very surprised at the lack of home fans,,,,,,,, the PARS +the CABBAGE used to be a popular game,,,today i estimate we had 2500 to their 800,at only a tenner to get in, seems very strange.
A wee side thingy, my nephew and i breezed in and i mentioned he was a student[who has a growth like GRIZZLY ADAMS, and is 27,and is not in fact a student] i handed over a £20
and i got back £15, 4-0 and £2.50 each :thumbsup::thumbsup:, great stuff

seanraff07
10-07-2010, 06:16 PM
The attendance was 2624 mate, what was the atmosphere like?

_hucks_
10-07-2010, 06:18 PM
You must've just been charged for his student ticket, and not your full one. Atmosphere wasn't brilliant, was a few songs going but long periods of quiet.

BT58
10-07-2010, 06:23 PM
we had behind the goals,,,,they had the olde main stand,,,,
there was a bit singing,,,,the best bit was someone came out with a BEACH BALL at half time
lots of too-ing +thro-ing, a steward even passed it back to the crowd at the start of the 2nd half, there was a kid who was the same height as the said beach ball who passed it onto the pitch
b

At The Edge
10-07-2010, 06:24 PM
'Stick your vuvuzela up your a*se' was one of the better ones today! made me laugh.
Kinda hard to get anything going due to 2 sides of the stadium being empty, one of the biggest cheers was for the polis dude who chucked the beach ball back into the crowd!

But overall, a good turn out by the faithful cabbage fans:top marks

frazeHFC
10-07-2010, 06:25 PM
I missed the first 20 minutes of the second half watching the beach ball. When i walked out into the stand i was very surprised at the large amount of Hibees, at that time there were no Pars fans at all!!! Great atmosphere for a friendly and i hope they come up (they won't!) as we normally take a good support there.

houston1875
10-07-2010, 06:27 PM
the security guard with the stone in his show who just shrugged his shoulders as he walked passed the beach ball was funny?
as was the chant "who are ya" at the wee ball boy who wouldnt throw the beach ball back

seanraff07
10-07-2010, 06:28 PM
Sounds good, disappointed that i couldn't make it, shall be going to Carlisle and Blackpool though so should hopefully have a good laugh at both.:agree:

NOLA
10-07-2010, 07:09 PM
well done to the fans who turned out today:thumbsup: still think a tenner to watch a pre-season friendly is too much though.

Judas Iscariot
10-07-2010, 10:04 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
it was a very crappy day, rain, rain, jeez the trades weather gets better and better[not]
anyhoo, just a quick note to all the hibernian fans who went through to the game
`WELL DONE", JUST AS WELL WE TURNED UP!!!!!!
i was very surprised at the lack of home fans,,,,,,,, the PARS +the CABBAGE used to be a popular game,,,today i estimate we had 2500 to their 800,at only a tenner to get in, seems very strange.
A wee side thingy, my nephew and i breezed in and i mentioned he was a student[who has a growth like GRIZZLY ADAMS, and is 27,and is not in fact a student] i handed over a £20
and i got back £15, 4-0 and £2.50 each :thumbsup::thumbsup:, great stuff

"Grizzly Adams" :bitchy:

"27" :bye:...

I think not :grr:

3 Hibs goals for £2.50 = Bargain :thumbsup:

EastStand-hibby
11-07-2010, 03:38 AM
Was good laugh when the fat guy walked along pitch side and we started shouting who ate all the pies

very very poor pars turn out think that was big factor in it being a pretty quiet day song wise but we did manage a few songs even a small shout about mercer being dead that made it all better

Keep the faith

Keith_M
11-07-2010, 05:42 AM
Gutted I couldn't make it yesterday (slipped disc), I was desperate for some 'real' football anaw.

Did everyone get in OK? Seem to remember there was a bit of a problem with access to the stadium last year.

Hibbyradge
11-07-2010, 07:26 AM
'Stick your vuvuzela up your a*se' was one of the better ones today! made me laugh.
Kinda hard to get anything going due to 2 sides of the stadium being empty, one of the biggest cheers was for the polis dude who chucked the beach ball back into the crowd!

But overall, a good turn out by the faithful cabbage fans:top marks

I missed the first 20 minutes of the second half watching the beach ball. When i walked out into the stand i was very surprised at the large amount of Hibees, at that time there were no Pars fans at all!!! Great atmosphere for a friendly and i hope they come up (they won't!) as we normally take a good support there.

Was good laugh when the fat guy walked along pitch side and we started shouting who ate all the pies

very very poor pars turn out think that was big factor in it being a pretty quiet day song wise but we did manage a few songs even a small shout about mercer being dead that made it all better

Keep the faith

Sounds like I missed an unforgettable experience!

Legendary stuff. :rolleyes:

:greengrin

Jack
11-07-2010, 07:52 AM
'Stick your vuvuzela up your a*se'
I thought it was funny when this ditty was completed with a toot toot toot from one of said vuvuzelas.
I often laugh at my own jokes!
I'm sad for so many reasons. ;-)

Phil D. Rolls
11-07-2010, 08:06 AM
we had behind the goals,,,,they had the olde main stand,,,,
there was a bit singing,,,,the best bit was someone came out with a BEACH BALL at half time
lots of too-ing +thro-ing, a steward even passed it back to the crowd at the start of the 2nd half, there was a kid who was the same height as the said beach ball who passed it onto the pitch
b

Yeah, I p*ssed my pants laughing at that bit. :agree:

Ed De Gramo
11-07-2010, 01:11 PM
'Stick your vuvuzela up your a*se'
I thought it was funny when this ditty was completed with a toot toot toot from one of said vuvuzelas.
I often laugh at my own jokes!
I'm sad for so many reasons. ;-)

It was the Hucks (post 3) that started that....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

woody47
11-07-2010, 01:22 PM
I actually laughed at the "we can see you sneeking IN" to the pars fans. :greengrin