PDA

View Full Version : Steven Thicot

hibeenicol
10-07-2010, 05:26 PM
I met him coming through the turnstiles the day and asked him who he was playing for now:doh:(I honestly thought he had left) I felt like a right twat. Anyway good to see him there posing for photos etc, seems like a good guy.
He said he was injured the now returning to training on Monday, hopefully he can push for a first team place as I didn't think he done to badly for himself come the end of last season.

I still don't understand how he was having to pay a tenner to get in the day tho:confused:

oconnors_strip
10-07-2010, 05:37 PM
I met him coming through the turnstiles the day and asked him who he was playing for now:doh:(I honestly thought he had left) I felt like a right twat. Anyway good to see him there posing for photos etc, seems like a good guy.
He said he was injured the now returning to training on Monday, hopefully he can push for a first team place as I didn't think he done to badly for himself come the end of last season.

I still don't understand how he was having to pay a tenner to get in the day tho:confused:

steven will have had a ticket to get in, unless he asked for a receipt and claims his expenses back:greengrin

.Sean.
11-07-2010, 09:01 AM
He was sitting down the front-left of the stand with his bird. Sat just a few rows behind myself.

MSK
11-07-2010, 09:25 AM
I met him coming through the turnstiles the day and asked him who he was playing for now:doh:(I honestly thought he had left) I felt like a right twat. .

:tee hee:

Cracker
11-07-2010, 10:57 AM
He was sitting down the front-left of the stand with his bird. Sat just a few rows behind myself.

The blonde beauty is not his Bird\Girl friend......She is just a Friend!:wink:

Judas Iscariot
11-07-2010, 04:51 PM
I like Thicot..

Would have him at CH all day long before Hogg :agree:

Dashing Bob S
11-07-2010, 04:55 PM
I like Thicot..

Seconded.

hibsbollah
11-07-2010, 05:00 PM
I'd have Thicot in the team as a first choice. He's proven himself with good to sometimes excellent performances in 5 or 6 games now (as long as he's deployed in the middle).

Godsahibby
11-07-2010, 05:05 PM
Got a feeling Thicot might be one of the ones moved on in the next few weeks.

Cracker
11-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Got a feeling Thicot might be one of the ones moved on in the next few weeks.

Hope not, I think he is a very good player and should be given more first team game time.:agree:

Godsahibby
11-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Hope not, I think he is a very good player and should be given more first team game time.:agree:

I agree but when he had the chance last season to come and and prove himself despite the good showing Hughes never seemed to keen to keep him in the team.

seanraff07
11-07-2010, 06:10 PM
I really like Thicot and think he's a decent player.

His performances in the 2nd half of the season merited him a place in the first team IMO.

Cracker
11-07-2010, 06:23 PM
I agree but when he had the chance last season to come and and prove himself despite the good showing Hughes never seemed to keen to keep him in the team.

What you say is spot on,if the manager prefers others then his time at Hibs could come to an end soon.:notworthy:

Gus
11-07-2010, 06:32 PM
I dont know what he can do tbh, I like him & as Hogg is dirk kuyt then I would have him at CH :agree:

McKenzie
11-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Dashing Bob S

http://www.hibs.net/images/hibsnet/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Brian Badonde http://www.hibs.net/images/hibsnet/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?p=2512309#post2512309)
I like Thicot..

Seconded.

thirded :agree:

500miles
11-07-2010, 11:51 PM
Potentially good player, but has lacked aggression in the past to make him the right sort of centre half in the SPL. Never shown up all that well in the air either, although, I think this is to do with that lack of aggression too.

WindyMiller
12-07-2010, 01:06 AM
I like Thicot..

:agree:

Speedway
12-07-2010, 11:36 AM
I met him coming through the turnstiles the day and asked him who he was playing for now :doh:(I honestly thought he had left) I felt like a right twat. Anyway good to see him there posing for photos etc, seems like a good guy.

Nearly 24 hours on from reading this originally and I'm still doing a Sid-James Yak-Yak laugh when I think about it. What a nugget (no offense intended, happens to us all) :top marks

NORTHERNHIBBY
12-07-2010, 11:41 AM
He has been at ER for long enough now. Not sure what else he can show that would get him into the team and TBH, if Hughes doesn't fancy him, he is maybe better off at another club and we can use the money elsewhere. I don't see him in our back four, when the played right back at Tannadump he wouldn't push on which is a pre-requisite of a JH style, so that would leave a sweeper-defensive-holding midfielder position, and we are covered there too.

M11BMO
12-07-2010, 11:42 AM

I'm intrigued to hear what his reaction was?:tee hee: