PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to the new season?

PedroEdin84
09-07-2010, 11:56 PM
With us finally signing some experienced players and with more expected to come is anyone thinking this could be a really good season? We are investing in a new stand and players, and have all the training facilities anyone could ask for, so with a bit of a push from us the '12th man' what can we actually expect as the best season?

3rd and a cup? :thumbsup: ideally the :wink: cup!

ian cruise
10-07-2010, 12:01 AM
i'd honestly be happy with just third. a cup (especially THE cup) would be amazing but third is a sign of improvement from last season and thats all i expect. main thing for me is a better product on the park. i said this last season and we got it in flashes but if we can get good attacking attractive football on a more regular basis then i'll be a happy man :agree:

HibbyAndy
10-07-2010, 12:17 AM
I honestly think Bamba has played his last game for us..The likes of Zouma may well be on the move too. So three players in (and 18 year old at that too )..Ill be extremely dissapointed if there wasnt new faces in before the new campaign.

Im happy with the new additions, But i just have an incline we may lose one or two players.

basehibby
10-07-2010, 12:31 AM
Right now I'm pretty excited.

Great to see some signings on the board - a long overdue RB in Hart, a promising CB and what looks a realy exciting midfielder in De Graff.

There's plenty of time left in the window yet and I'll expect to see some more additions - I'm hoping we won't leak any quality players this close season although that might be the only way to improve the squad further - if that happens then, as long as the players coming in move the team forward I'll remain excited.

Tollhouse Hibee
10-07-2010, 11:35 AM
Right now I'm pretty excited.

Great to see some signings on the board - a long overdue RB in Hart, a promising CB and what looks a realy exciting midfielder in De Graff.

There's plenty of time left in the window yet and I'll expect to see some more additions - I'm hoping we won't leak any quality players this close season although that might be the only way to improve the squad further - if that happens then, as long as the players coming in move the team forward I'll remain excited.

i think it will be the first time since pat mcginley that we get a midfielder pitching in with 10 goals a season. candidate for skipper too

oconnors_strip
10-07-2010, 11:51 AM
With us finally signing some experienced players and with more expected to come is anyone thinking this could be a really good season? We are investing in a new stand and players, and have all the training facilities anyone could ask for, so with a bit of a push from us the '12th man' what can we actually expect as the best season?

3rd and a cup? :thumbsup: ideally the :wink: cup!

you mean being this?:wink: (http://www.hibs12thman.co.uk/)

http://www.hibs12thman.co.uk/