PDA

View Full Version : Forth Road Bridge Traffic

Stantons Angel
09-07-2010, 10:24 PM
Just a reminder that T in the Park started today and travellers should be aware of extra traffic on the roads and the bridge going to Fife tomorrow.

Better leave yourselves plenty time so you dont miss the first showing of the new MINT kit. :rolleyes:

Wembley67
09-07-2010, 10:33 PM
Just a reminder that T in the Park started today and travellers should be aware of extra traffic on the roads and the bridge going to Fife tomorrow.

Better leave yourselves plenty time so you dont miss the first showing of the new MINT kit. :rolleyes:

Traffic will be totally fine by lunchtime...if worried get the train :cool2:

frazeHFC
09-07-2010, 10:35 PM

I live in South Queensferry and the last 2 days the traffic has been a lot more busy than usual. Yesterday there was a big queue.

Apparently N-Dubz are staying in the Dakota so also expect a gangland war on your way.

TornadoHibby
10-07-2010, 10:35 AM
I live in South Queensferry and the last 2 days the traffic has been a lot more busy than usual. Yesterday there was a big queue.

Apparently N-Dubz are staying in the Dakota so also expect a gangland war on your way.

Lightweights! They should be camping like other bands do! :wink: :cool2:

silverhibee
10-07-2010, 12:08 PM
It is a 3 0'clock kick off today yeah.

silverhibee
10-07-2010, 12:22 PM
Yes it is.

a bit of congestion in dunfermline as they try to live up to city status by creating traffic jams by resurfacing not too bad roads.

:thumbsup:

essexhibee
10-07-2010, 04:37 PM

mmm Tulisa!! :top marks