PDA

View Full Version : looking forward to dunfermline tommorow :)?

weebobyct
09-07-2010, 05:37 PM
im looking forward to tommorow , beeen missing watchin the hibs everyweeek !!

whos all going?

bigstu
09-07-2010, 06:02 PM
anyone got any suggestions as to where to park the car? I've not been there for years, will be going down from aberdeen tomorrow. Cheers

OtterHibee
09-07-2010, 06:36 PM
anyone got any suggestions as to where to park the car? I've not been there for years, will be going down from aberdeen tomorrow. Cheers

There is a car park at the ground that has either a £1 or £2 charge. If you don't want to have to pay, you should get parked on or around Halbeath Road no bother.

There is also small car park on Leys Park Road, which is a short distance away from the ground (head west along Halbeath Road past East End Park on your right; take 4th exit at roundabout onto Holyrood Place - police station to your left - and take a right.)

Avoid the Asda and Lidl car parks though. They are not at all keen on football supporters parking there.

houston1875
09-07-2010, 07:05 PM
There is a car park at the ground that has either a £1 or £2 charge. If you don't want to have to pay, you should get parked on or around Halbeath Road no bother.

There is also small car park on Leys Park Road, which is a short distance away from the ground (head west along Halbeath Road past East End Park on your right; take 4th exit at roundabout onto Holyrood Place - police station to your left - and take a right.)

Avoid the Asda and Lidl car parks though. They are not at all keen on football supporters parking there.

Has the car parkgot plenty spaces?

hibeesdude
09-07-2010, 07:08 PM

park in car park 5 at queen margaret hospital (staff car park empty at weekends) and its 10 -15 mins stroll

OtterHibee
09-07-2010, 07:19 PM

I'm sure it can take something like 60-70 cars.

we are hibs
09-07-2010, 07:31 PM
im looking forward to tommorow , beeen missing watchin the hibs everyweeek !!

whos all going?

is there a website that you can check latest scores and teams i thought bbc sport might have it:dunno:

Phil D. Rolls
10-07-2010, 06:28 AM
park in car park 5 at queen margaret hospital (staff car park empty at weekends) and its 10 -15 mins stroll

Good shout, it's empty at the weekend. I imagine there will be plenty spaces in QM Station car park too.

BT58
10-07-2010, 06:53 AM
Getting train at 11.48waverley hope it's a big un!!!
£5.40 return
B

SmokieJoe
10-07-2010, 08:04 AM

I got absolute pelters for asking that same question. i called the stadium yesterday, there is limited parking at the back of the stadium. The houses opposite are your best best for free parkin there is also an asda on the hallbeath road before you get there.